My Ex-Stepfather

By shyla_stories

Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 pt.2*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73*
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chaper 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83*
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88*
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97*
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Q&a
Holy mother of all the dimples and wispy curls!
Family tree
SEQUEL!

Chapter 17

151K 3.6K 3K
By shyla_stories

Harry-

The walk back to Angel's place was quiet but it felt right with both of their hands in mine, I know she can feel the chemistry between us. She has to.

I won't tell you that I didn't mean to pull her on top of me back at the park, I just wanted to see how she would react being so close to me. I'd also be lying if I said that her body on top of mine didn't feel good but being on top of her felt even better. 

How do I tell her she's wasting her time on this idiot, that if what I was told this morning is true it could destroy her.

And Ariel.. He is such a good kid, he's so well adjusting and polite. I can't help but credit Angel for that with how his mother and Jaxon are. I know Angel has cared for him a lot the last few years, even at such a young age and with her doubts her motherly instincts are on point.

Ariel reminds me so much of myself, thank fuck. I can't imagine what he'd be like if Nissa's DNA was more prevalent. He's into the same things I was into younger, he's well spoken and extremely smart.

"Just give me a second to clean up, I wasn't expecting anyone to come over." Angel says as she opens the door to her apartment. The living room has toys all over the place with the large pull out taking up much of the space. Angel runs around picking up Ariel's toys and clothes and puts them into totes she has out for him, I decide to make myself handy and begin to fold the blankets on the pull out. "You don't have to do that Harry." She insists and I shake my head.

"He's my son Angel, let me help." I reply before setting the blankets down and going to put the couch back together.

"It's a little tricky." She says dropping the last toy into the tote before coming over to help me. "You kind of have to jiggle it out of the joint." She says lifting the end of the bed up and jiggling it, I bite my lip as her breasts bounce during her movements.

Damn I should of worn looser pants.

Trying to ignore her gorgeous breasts I reach over and help her but jump slightly as my large hand covers hers. What is it about her that makes me feel like a damn hormone crazed teenager ready to jizz his pants?

Angel chuckles at my awkwardness as we put the couch back together, she slides over the displaces ottoman but as she bends over her loose shirt drapes open leaving her black lace bra on full display unknowingly.

Holy fucking shit, this woman is going to kill me. "You alright Harry?" She says, her eyes full of concern and her tits- NO Harry, stop looking at her tits.

"Uh, yea. Can I just use the bathroom?" I ask and she nods. 

"You can use mine since Jerica is crazy about hers, it's right through that door and to the right." She says motioning behind her, I nod and follow her directions into her room. 

Her room is kind of bland, maybe before she shares it with Xander and he has no fashion sense but it smells amazing. Like fresh vanilla and spiced tea. I make my way into the bathroom and splash my face with some cold water. 

Get yourself together Harry.

There are some toys in the tub, it looks like Ariel was the last to bathe in here. I'll admit it, I'm nosy as fuck so of course I look behind her mirror. I find two toothbrushes, her and Ariel's most likely. I actually find no trace of a man living here really, he must of really packed up. Well at least she's on birth control. I sigh as I put the container back and walk into her room, Xander's clothes are strewn everywhere. It's like he comes home, tosses them off and goes to sleep.

No, he fucks her Harry. Don't lie to yourself. 

The thought makes me clench my jaw, once I have solid proof of what I suspect he won't know what hit him. I just can't hurt Angel, I can't.

I walk back into the living room and join Ariel on the couch as he watches tv, suddenly Ariel's phone begins to ring. "Excuse me for a moment, I need to take this." She says before walking into the kitchen.

"Do you like living here Ariel?" I ask and he nods.

"I wish I had my own room sometimes though." He says shrugging. "But it's better now that Xander's gone." He adds and I look at him in surprise.

"You don't like him?" 

"I don't know, I think he's only nice to me because of my sister." Ariel explains and I wrap my arm around him. 

"To be honest with you, I don't care for him either. I think you sister deserves someone better." I admit and Ariel smiles at me, happy that I'm on his side.

"Harry can I talk to you?" Angel calls from the kitchen. 

"I'll be right back." I whisper to him before kissing his forehead and striding into the kitchen. "What's up Angel?" I ask as she paces the floor.

"Fuck, I don't know what to do." She says pacing the floor.

"Hey." I stop her and run my hands down her arms. "What's going on?"

"My co-worker called in sick, if I don't cover for her then her kids don't go to their competition this weekend." She explodes and I chuckle.

"It's fine, I'll stay here and watch him. We can order some pizza or take out and have some guy time." I assure her but her eyes remain down on the floor so I tilt her head up. "It's ok Angel." I whisper, my lips just inches from hers. It would be so easy just to lean down and press them together.

But I don't.

"Are you sure Harry? You two just met-"

"I'm sure love." I cut her off and she nods.

"Just let me explain it to him, get changed and call an uber." She says before walking out the room not giving me a chance to respond. 

Over my dead body is she taking an uber.

"Ari I have to run into work for a few hours, is it ok if your dad stays with you?" She asks and he nods enthusiacilly. "Thank you." She says softly before kissing the top of his head and running into her room. 

"We can order some pizza or whatever you want later." I tell him and he smiles.

"Can we get Chinese?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Of course love." I reply as Angel rushes out of her room, she's wearing a black sweater that falls off her shoulders over a sports bra and the shortest shorts I've ever seen over some dance tights with her dance sneakers.

"My uber should be here in a minute." She says as she grabs a water and tosses it in her bag. 

"Call it off." I reply as I walk towards her, she furrows her brows and I hold out my keys. "Take my car instead, I don't like the idea of you riding with some creeper." I add and she sighs. "Especially dressed like that." I say softly so only she can hear, she smiles at me softly.

"Thank you Harry." She says before rising to her tiptoes and kissing my cheek. "Be good Ari." She calls over before running out the door. 

"Well, it's just you and me bud." I say as I join Ariel on the couch again.

"Do you want to play with me?" He asks nervously and my heart breaks.

"Of course I'll play with you."

**

We played for hours before ordering tons of Chinese food, I figured Angel would be hungry when she got back and I had no clue when her roommate would be home. Hopefully after her cause it would be awkward to walk into your house and see some strange man with your roommate's kid brother.

"I'm sorry it took so long- oh he's asleep!" Angel says as she comes through the door, she whispers once she sees Ariel curled up into my side asleep.

"Yea, he passed out a half hour ago." I reply softly. "We got some Chinese food if you're hungry." I say nodding to the spread in front of us.

"Fuck, I'm starving." She sighs as she grabs the carton of lemon chicken and takes a bite. "I'm sorry, I much reek. Their routine is way more intense then the ones I'm used to teaching." She says apologetically.

"You smell fine Angel." I say as I can't help put chuckle at her. 

"No shellfish right?" She asks realizing that I fed him without her.

"Correct, I prefer you two alive." I reply teasingly.

"Oh I love this movie." She gushes as The Princess Diaries comes on the Disney channel, after eating for a few more minutes she places the carton down and pulls her legs underneath her. "Was he good for you?" She asks, her fingers dangerously close to my shoulder. 

"He was great." I say smiling.

"Good, I'm glad you two are getting along." She whispers as she fights a yawn back, a few minutes later I feel her head rest against my shoulder and soft breaths hit my neck causing shivers to go down my spine. 

Well I guess I'm not going anywhere tonight.

I place a soft kiss to Ariel's head then Angel's before leaning my own back. I must of fallen to sleep right away, hours later I'm jolted awake by the front door slamming shut.

"What the fuck Angel?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
93.5K 2.9K 15
The media thought they knew the story of super star Harry Styles and model/student Townes Brennan. Little did they know that it was a lie, a cover m...
29.4K 837 21
"well your mom and i have been talking alot and since you cant make a good decision on a spouse your mom and i have found someone for you" desmond sa...
9.9K 257 18
𝒀/𝒏 - π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’† π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝑭𝒖^π’Œπ’†π’“. *( π’‚π’π’ˆπ’“π’š ) * π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ - (π‘Ίπ’Žπ’Šπ’“π’Œ) π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” οΏ½...