Accidentally Met Mr. Billiona...

By ambrosial-

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the ful... More

Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire
Chapter 1- Hard To Get Types
Chapter 2- Love Life Is The Sahara Desert
Chapter 3- A Walk Down The Tunnel
Chapter 4- Shining For You
Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages
Chapter 6- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Bad Things
Chapter 9- See You Again
Chapter 10- Tears Are For The Weak?
Chapter 11- Why So Caring?
Chapter 12- The Deal
Chapter 13- Wedding Or Deal?
Chapter 14- Old Love Story
Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake
Chapter 16- Fake News
Chapter 17- Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Chapter 18- Paris Life Part I
Chapter 19- Paris Life Part II
Chapter 20- There's Always A Choice
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22- Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 23- Being The Third-'Ass' Wheel
Chapter 24- Two Plus Half Date
Chapter 25- Blast From The Past
Chapter 26- Old Relations
Chapter 27- Miserable Life
Chapter 28- We Are Together
Chapter 29- More Than Anything
Chapter 30- I'd Do Anything For You
Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner
Chapter 32- I'm Just A Call Away
Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks
Chapter 34- Moving On
Chapter 35- Parting Ways
Chapter 36- Internship
Chapter 37- First Case
Chapter 38- Fairytales Aren't Real
Chapter 39- Forgiveness?
Chapter 40- Do Dreams Come True?
Chapter 41- Déjà Vu
Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting
Chapter 43- The Night It Happened
Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant
Chapter 45- Always There For You
Chapter 46- A Perfect Revenge Plan
Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets
Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones
Chapter 50- Risking Life For Love
Chapter 51- Happiness And Darkness
Chapter 52- Solace
Epilogue
Interesting Facts
Covers
SEQUEL?
Q & A
✨O N E M I L L I O N✨
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 49- Staying With The Enemy

73.4K 2.9K 67
By ambrosial-

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a cold room. It was dark. I couldn't see or hear anything but I felt cold.

The coldness in this room made my body shiver as I'm not used to this. This room was freezing.

I tried to get up but I realized that I was on a chair. My arms and feet were tied down to the chair.

I groaned as I tried to get out of the rope but failed miserably.

I saw some light at the end of what looked like a hall. I dragged myself and the chair to the end of the hall, which took such a long time.

I sighed and looked down, there were stairs. Not many, just couple of them. As I couldn't do anything to get out of the ropes, I decided to fall down the stairs so the chair could break and I would be free.

But there was a huge risk of getting injuries and most importantly losing my baby. I have never done anything like this. I sighed and decided to give it a go.

I closed my eyes and moved a little closer to the first step of the stairs and pushed myself a little which would have cause a loud thump followed by little ones. But, someone held onto the chair, from behind.

I turned my head to the side and saw Amanda, holding onto the chair. She pulled the chair back and I groaned.

"What the hell are you doing?" She whispered, angrily.

"Leave me alone Amanda. I want to leave, I want to go home to Chase," I replied and the anger on her face converted into pity.

"I'm sorry Olive but he will be home soon. I can't let you go anywhere because he will find you," she told me and I was shocked.

"Why do you care?" I asked and she started untying my arms and feel.

"It's a long story, I don't have time. I am going to loosen these ropes which will help you escape when he leaves. Please, Olive leave when you have the chance," she spoke slowly and smiled at me.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"I never wanted this to happen. Richard has been making me do everything for him. If I don't do it then he will kill my father. He is very dangerous Olive. All he cares about is himself. He wants you to choose him over Chase."

"Oh," I breathed out.

"He will ask you, so choose him. Just lie about it which will make him satisfied with himself. He will come back tomorrow for you to say the same thing to Chase and that's when you can tell him the truth," she said and I nodded. "Jeremy already knows about this, he will help."

"Wait, how does Jeremy know? What is happening?"

I was confused.

I understood nothing, whatsoever.

Is this a trick? Is she tricking me to fall for her lies?

She seems genuine, though.

"It all started when you came into Chase's life. The day you walked into office after your break, Chase was the new boss. We had flings but after he met you, he finished everything between us. Yeah, I'll admit that it hurt but at least I knew he was in good hands," she spoke slowly. "Yeah, I know I loved him. But, he loves you. You're the one who mattered to him ever since he met you."

"I knew Richard in college and it was not a good experience. I left him and never heard of him until you and Chase started getting closer. He kidnapped my dad and threatened to kill him if I didn't help him break you and chase off. That's why I did what I did."

"Oh, I'm sorry Amanda," I replied and she nodded.

I was horrible to this girl. I always thought she was a mean bitch who wanted to steal Chase away from me.

"Jeremy got to know about everything when you and Chase broke up that night on your birthday. I went to office to get some work done and he was there and heard me talking to Richard about letting my dad go," she replied and sighed.

"He is not good Olive. He can go to any limits to get you. Don't tell him about your baby," she replied and I looked at her.

"How do you know about the baby?" I asked and she sighed.

"Richard planted a device in Chase's window and I heard you talking to Jeremy about it. Don't worry, he doesn't know. I deleted the video, it's gone," she gave me a assuring smile before putting me back in my spot.

"Want some water?" She asked and I nodded.

She pulled up a water bottle to my lips and I drank the water quickly. I pulled away and sighed. "Thank you," I whispered and she smiled.

Suddenly I heard someone pull their car on the driveway and Amanda went to the window to look who it was. "It's Richard," she replied, rushing downstairs and shuffled around.

I kept quiet and pretended to be asleep while Richard walked into the house. I heard him talking to Amanda about something in a rude manner.

I really felt bad for Amanda.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps moving upstairs, approaching me. I sighed before closing my eyes shut and pretending to be asleep.

The lights were turned on and I heard him walk in front of me. "My Olive is sleeping," he said as I heard Amanda agreeing with him.

"Why is she knocked out for so long? What did you give her?" He growled and pushed Amanda to the floor and she winced in pain.

"It was just a strong dosage. She should be awake soon," Amanda replied.

"She better be," Richard said and I felt his fingers pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I missed her."

"By the way, where did you go?" Amanda tried to eat him to answer but he didn't answer her.

"None of your damn business bitch," he rudely said.

His fingers traced down my cheeks to my neck and I could almost feel him smirking. Amanda cleared her throat, telling me to open my eyes now.

I slowly opened my eyes and acted shocked by where I was. I tried to move but realized that I was tied down to a chair. He smiled at me and Amanda gave me a satisfying smile.

"Hello there baby cakes," he replied and I looked around, pretending to be lost.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he laughed.

"Remember how Cherry chose Krystle over you? Yeah, you were knocked out for a while but you're safe. Don't worry, you're in good hands," he gave me a small smile.

This was him trying to get me back but I wasn't going to be manipulated again like I did 7 years ago.

"You chose, Cherry didn't," I replied and he chuckled.

"Aww Sugar, he didn't deny my decision did he?" He asked and I sighed.

Obviously cherry would choose Krystle. She is very important to him. I don't feel sad, maybe a little hurt. But, chase chose me. He tried to fight the others to let me go.

I love you Chase and I miss you.

Please come and get me out of this hellhole.

"You're right," I went along with it, as Amanda told me to.

"I am?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course he would forget about me after Krystle. I don't blame him but he did hurt me. I trusted him," I started, my voice breaking and he looked at me.

"Don't cry Olive, he doesn't deserve your tears," Richard replied and I wiped away a fake tear.

Amanda gave me a thumbs up as she was sitting on the ground. She smiled at me and I nodded.

"You must be hungry. I got you some food," he said and pulled a bag of food out of his bag.

He slowly untied me and gave me the bag of food. "Feed me like old times?" He asked and I just nodded, going along with what he was saying.

I picked up the spoon and slowly fed him the rice and he smiled. I felt bad for him but he has done too much bad to be forgiven. I can't forgive him.

Whenever I fed him, I started reminiscing our old times. I remember feeding him food because he wouldn't eat until I fed him.

I don't remember the feeling but I remember seeing everything. He opened his mouth once again and I fed him.

He took the spoon out of hand and fed me some too. I internally groaned but we finished the food. I wanted him to think that he's winning me over.

"Aww sugar cakes, you're with me now. Who would you pick between Chase and I," he replied and Amanda threw me an understanding look.

I knew this was the moment that I had to lie about my feelings.

"I realize now that leaving you was a mistake. I will never make that mistake again."

He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. I slowly placed my hands on his back and smiled at Amanda who got up and went downstairs.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We are in Paris."

My mouth hung open and he smiled. "When?"

"Well, if we are starting over then I want it to be where we first met."

Yeah, great pick Richard. I internally groaned once again. How will chase and others know that I'm here?

"Great," I replied and faked a smile.

"I called Chase here so he will hear your confession that you will choose me over him," Richard replied and the smile on my face vanished.

Shit.

I don't want haze to think that. I would choose chase over anyone. He means everything to me. I kept the smile on my face and he slowly took me downstairs.

It was a huge place. There was ground for thousands of kilometers. It looked like a garage or a basement to be more clear.

"Olive, tonight is our first meeting anniversary," he smiled and pulled out a box, wrapped in gift wrapper.

"Yeah," I agreed and slowly took the box.

"Open it," he said and I started unfolding the gift. When I opened the box, it revealed a baby toy.

It was the same toy that my mom bought 7 years ago. I gasped and slowly, turned to look at him who had a smile glued to his face.

I took the toy in my hand and remembered who it was for. I should have told Richard about it before. He deserved to know but it's too late now.

"Care to enlighten me?" He asked and I shivered by just looking at him.

He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me to a wall. I couldn't breath. I was suffocating. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Let her go Richard," Amanda stepped in to save me and I fell to the ground, coughing and gasping for air.

"Tell me about the baby," he growled and I sighed deeply, still gasping for air.

I slowly forced myself up with the help of Amanda. I should have told him when I made the decision. But, I was too scared of him to even talk to him.

"I'm sorry," I started and continued.

___

How was the chapter?

What baby is Richard talking about?

What do you think of Amanda now?

Also, I was so happy with the response of my book that I updated so early. Enjoy the update!

Hey guys, don't forget to support me by pressing the star at the bottom of your screen. It really encourages me as a writer.

Love you guys, stay beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...
165K 5.5K 29
After escaping an abusive past, Rose wants nothing more than to stay away from trouble. But when trouble comes crashing into her life in the form of...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
3.1M 74.6K 65
#1 in Romance (This is the first book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES) Emily Evans is a young, smart, beautiful, independent, and stubborn woman. Due to so...