Accidentally Met Mr. Billiona...

By ambrosial-

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the ful... More

Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire
Chapter 1- Hard To Get Types
Chapter 2- Love Life Is The Sahara Desert
Chapter 3- A Walk Down The Tunnel
Chapter 4- Shining For You
Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages
Chapter 6- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Bad Things
Chapter 9- See You Again
Chapter 10- Tears Are For The Weak?
Chapter 11- Why So Caring?
Chapter 12- The Deal
Chapter 13- Wedding Or Deal?
Chapter 14- Old Love Story
Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake
Chapter 16- Fake News
Chapter 17- Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Chapter 18- Paris Life Part I
Chapter 19- Paris Life Part II
Chapter 20- There's Always A Choice
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22- Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 23- Being The Third-'Ass' Wheel
Chapter 24- Two Plus Half Date
Chapter 25- Blast From The Past
Chapter 26- Old Relations
Chapter 27- Miserable Life
Chapter 28- We Are Together
Chapter 29- More Than Anything
Chapter 30- I'd Do Anything For You
Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner
Chapter 32- I'm Just A Call Away
Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks
Chapter 34- Moving On
Chapter 35- Parting Ways
Chapter 36- Internship
Chapter 37- First Case
Chapter 38- Fairytales Aren't Real
Chapter 39- Forgiveness?
Chapter 40- Do Dreams Come True?
Chapter 41- Déjà Vu
Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting
Chapter 43- The Night It Happened
Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant
Chapter 45- Always There For You
Chapter 46- A Perfect Revenge Plan
Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets
Chapter 49- Staying With The Enemy
Chapter 50- Risking Life For Love
Chapter 51- Happiness And Darkness
Chapter 52- Solace
Epilogue
Interesting Facts
Covers
SEQUEL?
Q & A
✨O N E M I L L I O N✨
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones

77.6K 3.1K 75
By ambrosial-

"Do we actually look different?" Jeremy muttered and I gave him a funny look while fixing my wig on my head.

"I'm sorry sir, who are you?" I sarcastically asked and we laughed.

"Okay, what's the problem. Why do you guys look different and I'm here looking the same as before?" He whined.

"All you did was grow your beard, you can tell that it's you," Sameer commented.

"I mean it's better than George Washington's hair and Jim Carrey's beard," Chase commented, pointing to his fake wig and beard and we all laughed again.

"C'mon man, anything is better than Charlie Chaplin's mustache," cherry groaned as Krystle was fixing his mustache and he just stared at her.

"Wow, look who's complaining. I'm wearing Dora the Explorer's wig," Rhea pointed to her wig and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'll give that to you," he chuckled and she joined him.

"I have Ursula's hair dyed in brown. It looks like someone electrocuted me," I commented and they all broke out when they looked at me.

"Olive for the win," Cheeky replied and they all laughed.

"You look hot," chase pulled me towards him and chuckled.

"Yeah, definitely too hot for Washington," I laughed and he frowned. I mouthed a 'sorry' and he smiled.

"Well, let's get on with our plan," Sameer said and we all dispersed through the halls in pairs.

We adapted new identities for the night. This was a huge function for Richard and this is the perfect time to get him to talk about why he did what he did.

Tonight I was going to talk in American accent, as per the others. This is completely unnecessary but I'll do it for the sake of my unborn baby and Chase' happiness.

Krystle slowly walked up to Richard who came to this function with Amanda. She took him to the bar while Cheeky made a move on Amanda.

They didn't know that cheeky and Krystle were sent by us. I just watched Richard, trying to get closer to Krystle while Amanda was doing the same to Cheeky.

Seeing Krystle with Richard made cherry really mad. He was probably so mad that he could kill Richard for touching his fiancé.

I gave him a soft smile before he took his mind off of Krystle and started talking to chase.

"I hope this works," I commented and Sameer turned to face me.

"I know it will. We will take Richard out of your guys life for good this time," he replied and smiled at me.

"I shouldn't go near him, he would probably know that it's me," I replied as Rhea stood in front of me. "Thanks."

"By the way, did you tell Chase about the baby?" Rhea asked and Sameer's eyes widened in shock.

"Baby?" He almost screamed out and we shushed him. "Baby?" He whispered and we nodded.

"Yeah," I mumbled under my breath.

"Wait, I want to know everything about this baby," he had a huge smile glued to his face.

"Hold your horses mister. How do I know that you won't ruin my surprise for Chase?" I asked and he thought about something.

"Well, I promise you that I won't utter a word to Chase about this," he replied.

"Well, I just took a pregnancy test while Rhea and I went to grocery store supposedly. We went to a drug store and bought the sticks. I tested it out and it confirmed that I'm pregnant," I explained and he almost jumped.

"This is great news Olive. I'm so happy for you two," he replied and I gave him a soft smile.

I thought if it actually was a great news or not. My life has always went downhill whenever I found happiness.

This is why I don't get happy easily. Someone dear to me was taken away from me at a young age. Where, I didn't even know how to handle with it.

Now, it's all coming back. I wish I could go back in time and change few things.

Not thinking about my past, I smiled at Sameer's response.

"Thank you," I replied as we all kept talking about how tonight was going to pass.

___

"He asked me to go with him to this abandon warehouse," Krystle whispered, while getting a drink and not looking at me.

I took a sip of my drink, tried to keep my cool. "You know you can't go there right?" I whispered back and she nodded, looking at the dance floor.

"But I have to. Look, I promised you that I will get the confession out of Krystle. I can't let you and Zach down," she whispered back as she took a sip of her drink.

"This is crazy Krystle, you aren't doing this. Leave here with Cherry before Richard comes back," I whispered back.

She looked around and scoffed. "Too late now," she whispered before leaving with Richard.

"No," I half whispered, half screamed. But she left before she could hear me.

I quickly made my way to the other people who were sitting down on a table together. They were laughing and talking about something that happened with Amanda but their faces fell when they saw me, out of breath.

"What happened?" Rhea rushed to me and I nodded it off.

"It's Krystle," I replied, between breaths.

Cherry stood up abruptly and walked to me. "What about Krystle?"

"Richard asked her to go to an abandoned warehouse with him and she agreed. I told her not to go but she didn't listen to me," I explained and cherry rushed out the doors.

"We need to go too," I looked at Chase and we rushed outside, followed by Rhea, Sameer, Jeremy and cheeky.

Cherry waited for us and Jeremy grabbed his laptop to find out where Richard was headed.

___

"This is freakishly amazing," Sameer whispered-commented, looking at the butchered pigs, hanging from a rope.

I looked around and was quiet shocked myself. Yeah butchering pigs is wrong, very wrong but, why would Richard bring Krystle to a place like this?

"We don't get to see this much blood in hospital," I whispered back and he nodded as everyone walked in a straight line.

"There is no service here," Cheeky commented and all of us pulled out our phones to make sure.

"Just lost mine," I replied and Rhea nodded in response.

"Well, there is suppose to be a backyard here, leading to a forest," Jeremy commented as he lead the way.

As he pushed the door open, I saw a backyard filled with orange orchids. I smiled to myself, forgetting about everything and everyone.

I rushed over to one of the orchid plants and was mesmerized by it. Orchids have always been my favorite flowers. The orange orchid represents pride, enthusiasm and boldness.

My mom always told me to be bold about every choice you make in your life. Having pride in your decisions is the next step and be enthusiastic about it.

Looking at orchids, reminded me of mom. I wish she was here with me. She would be the first person to know about my baby.

I know I disappointed her the first time but she would be proud of me now.

After not hearing anything from anyone, I decided to turn around. When I did, I found them all shocked about something behind me.

Slowly, I heard the door creaked open behind me and I froze in my steps. I closed my eyes shut as I felt something hard, pressing down the back of my head.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't breathe.

Chase tried to come towards my direction but Jeremy and cherry stopped him and held him back.

I think they knew as well as I did, who was behind me and what the thing was which was pressing down the back of my head.

I started taking deep breaths and thought about my mom. I looked at Chase, who was struggling to get out of everyone's grip.

"Why hello there Olive," Richard spoke slowly near my ear, making my heart beat a thousand times more.

I stood there, my feet glued to the ground. I couldn't talk.

"Let her go, you bastard," chase growled and Richard laughed behind me.

"Prince Charming to the rescue huh?" He mocked chase and chase got even more mad. "I'm not going to hurt her. Yeah, there is a price."

Slowly Amanda dragged Krystle and I saw Cherry, trying to go to her but he was stopped too.

"Tough decision isn't it Zachery?" Richard asked as he pulled me Where Krystle was standing.

I grabbed her hand in mine and she held onto my hand. "Well, I will give you a choice Zachery. Choose someone to save and the other one will stay with me."

Cherry's face lost all his coloration and grew pale. I had never seen him this mad not pale. Hell, I haven't even seen him this shocked or mad.

Krystle whimpered, standing next to me and I felt bad for her. She just got tangled in all this mess because of me. Hell, all of them did. I should be the one who Richard should take.

"Clock's ticking Zachery, or else I will take both of them," Richard warned cherry who seemed out of place.

"Cherry?" I called out but he didn't look at me. "Cherry? Look at me."

His face slowly, turned to me and I gave him a soft smile. "Choose Krystle, Cherry. You guys have a great future ahead. You are in this mess because of me. I want you to choose her, it will make me feel better."

"No," chase growled behind Cherry.

"Chase," I started and he shook his head.

"You can't keep leaving me Olive, we finally got together. I- I was going to-" he started and shook his head. "Please save my Olive, Zachery."

I heard Richard breath in heavily and sighed deeply. He was going crazy. I knew this. I knew it because that's what he always did when he was mad.

"No, Cherry listen to me. Choose Krystle, she's your future. If you choose me, you'd regret this decision when Krystle isn't by your side," I told him.

"But I'd regret my decision if you're not by my side, telling me to reconsider my decisions," Cherry started as Krystle was sobbing next to me. I held onto her hand and gave her a soft smile.

"Cherry, think about your future. How would you feel if Krystle is not there?" I asked and he faced Krystle.

"I would feel terrible if you're not there with me," he replied back and I saw Krystle nod.

"Zach, baby I love you. But, don't make a mistake and choose the wrong person. You know who you want deep down," Krystle said, in between her crying.

"You got a minute before my chopper leaves Zachery or both of them are mine," Richard said in a warning tone.

"Choose Krystle," I whispered, loud enough that he could hear me.

I closed my eyes as tears started flowing down my eyes when Richard placed his finger on the trigger.

I didn't want my life to end like this.

"Times up," Richard said as he quickly pulled me and handed me over to Amanda who pushed an injection.

Slowly, everything was starting to blur. I was going to sleep. She drugged me and put me unconscious.

The last thing I remember seeing was Chase, trying to come to me but was stopped by others.

___

I never thought my book would reach 280K but thank you so much for all your love and support. I appreciate it and so does the characters of 'Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire.'

By the way, the story isn't finished. I just wanted to end this chapter with a cliffhanger. I decided to extend the story a little bit.

I wanted you guys to acknowledge something about Olive. Not all of Olive's past is revealed and more will be uncovered in upcoming chapters.

So, until then sit back and chill while reading your favorite book!

Also, thank you guys for the lovely comments and messages. You guys are the best readers, anyone could ask for.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the star at the bottom of your screen. It helps me update more frequently and encourages me.

I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 2.3K 26
Charles Everett a well known CEO. Who's a billionaire and cares about none.A Powerful business tycoon.The man whose eyes scream danger. His sharp gre...
152K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...
1.2M 28.5K 60
When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally get better with a new job and a forbidde...