Lost Mikaelson, Stiles Niklau...

Od UltraAquarian

This is after the Nogitsune possessed Stiles. He killed and Scott pished him away. The pack begins to fear St... Viac

It Starts With Pain
The Grant Coven
All Became New
Family Finds Each Other
Reunited
I Can't/ I Can
A New Bond; The Mate Bond Is Born
Doesn't Add Up
Such A Salvatore
Character Q & A (Scott 😯)
Character Q & A (Derek 👎...lol)
First Sire
Everything Has Changed
Training
A Werewolf Kind Of Love 💘
Character Q & A (Lydia...😶😒😯)
Blame It On Me
Little Ones
Wedding Bells/ Demon Hunters
Book 2 !!!!!
Haha !
OMG Thank You !!
Happy Tears 😂
Cover !!!

A Sight For Sore Eyes

4.2K 125 27
Od UltraAquarian

No One POV

Stiles was easily changing into something the pack grew weary of. A monster. Sadly, the type of monster who always did monsterous things.

While the pack was waiting on their apology from the boy, Stiles scaled the woods for potential sires. That's right. He was building his own Original hybrid sireline. Worst of all if you crossed him his true ripper came out. He'd dump your body without any hesitation.

"Scott he'll come around. He loves you." Lydia said even of she hating admitting it. Scott shrugged her off just as he's been doing with everyone else. Everyone has noticed their little light had become a monster. The monster he was born to be.

A teenage boy was walking the woods alone. A stupid dare his friends put him up to. Stiles waiting hungrily to sink his fangs into anything. The boy slowly made his way through the dark when he bumped into Stiles. "It's not smart for you to be out here alone, love. Monsters are everywhere." Stiles said compelling the boy to be quiet with his captivating doe brown eyes. Next fangs had sunk into the boy's neck.

Stiles was enjoying himself. Soon enough he snapped the poor boy's neck after giving him some of his blood. He did this same routine to about two more girls and another guy. He was building a line of sires.  They went through the same process as Zooey.

Jack Spawns
(As played by Ross Lynch)

Daya Buenos
(As played by Zendaya Coleman)

Halle Richards
(As played by Victoria Justice)

Sonny Chipper
(As played by Nash Grier)

These new sires were just the start.

Scott and the others were playing around in tge front lawn of the loft when Stiles came through the woods flanked by his new rebellious sires. "Mind if we join you ?" Jack asked earning a devilish smirk from Stiles. Scott was hesitant, but Stiles was his mate. Derek feebly nodded.

Stiles watched his sires just as carefully as he watched the pack guard Lydia. Daya sensed his distress. Stiles gave her a smile reassuring the young girl he was fine. If you can call him waking up in a fit of sweats in the middle of night to rip someone apart ok. He was a ripper. Bodies piled after bodies and Stiles was the cause of it all.

The plan was to eventually leave for Mystic Falls with his new sires.

To be honest the pack was terrified of Stiles's sires.

Meanwhile...

Stefan and Damon had gotten a call just after Stiles went home the night he told Scott about how he really feels about Lydia's baby. The young Salvatore's compelled Stiles and his new sires a house and other home-y things Stiles requested for. "Ewww ! Silas's favorite color isn't dark blue, you idiot ! It's baby blue ! Like my eyes !" Damon yelled at Stefan we was looking at all the wrong color swatches. "We should've brought Caroline. She'd know what to do." It was true. The perky blonde had a knack for these kind of things.

Eventually Stefan had gathered the right color swatches and paint. Gwen as requested was making more daylight rings. Elena helped in anyway she could. Stiles told them he'd worry about furniture.

Stefan was passed out by the fireplace when Elena threw a blanket over him. "He isnt himself. You're sure he's fine ?" Damon chuckled. Stefan was a lot of things, but he was always in tune with his inner emotions. It's one of the reasons that made the 3 Salvatore's polar opposites. Stefan felt his emotions to the extent of his being, Damon sometimes ran from his feelings (not wanting to come to terms with them), Stiles felt everything and inflicted every emotion he's ever felt. Stiles had an advantage due to being a hybrid of two family's with a different name.

Stiles was like a love child between a sadistic Romeo and a fucked up drugged Juliet. The Salvatore's were the Capulets & the Mikaelson's were the Montagues.

A quick recap to state this as fact⤵

"Maybe I am suggesting she get rid of it !" Scott stood shocked as clear tears flowed from his eyes. "It's an innocent baby you're punishing !" Stiles scoffed turning his back on Scott. "Fuck Beacon Hills ! Fuck you ! Fuck Lydia ! And fuck your damn child ! Fuck all of you !"

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Stiles wasn't backing down.

Scott was growing tired when he carried Lydia to bed. He turned to leave when she grabbed his wrist. "C-can you sleep with me ? At least 'til Derek comes. It would help me and the baby..." Scott climbed into bed next to Lydia easing her nerves allowing the both of them to let slumber take them.

Stikes eventually left with his sires to pick out some furniture for their home.

These are what they had gotten⤵

The house was fairly big, so Stiles filled it with what he wanted. Jack, Daya, Halle, and Sonny helped pack Stiles's things.

Derek made his way up the stairs to his toom finding Lydia and Scott asleep next to each other. He admits it did come off as insulting to him, but he does take into account that Lydia probably needed him. He walked up to Scott shaking him awake. "Derek... I'll go." Scott groggily said standing up. Derek grabbed his arm before he left. "It hurts that she needs you more than she does me, but it's your baby. Stay. I don't mind." Scott was confused. Was Derek offering that he stay in the same bed as him and Lydia ? "Derek.... You're mates. I shouldn't have to. Why would you want me to ?"

Derek lead Scott into the hall wanting to keep Lydia asleep. "He's changing Scott. Unless you're going to change with him you'll get left behind. Letting Stiles break you breaks the mate bond. Besides werewolves can have more than one mate. So I ask again...Stay." Scott contemplated. Derek didn't really give him a choice as he dragged him back into the room. Scott climbed back into bed on Lydia's right & Derek on her left.

Lydia snuggled into Derek's chest, but her free hand latched itself with Scott's. Scott still loved Stiles with all his heart, but Stiles was hurting him. Would it be wrong to just break the bond before Stiles did ?

Stiles had let his sires sleep as he stayed up watching the night sky from his window. That's when he caught the glimpse of red hair....

That's right.

Stiles smiled to himself opening the window. He jumped down effortlessly as Casey grinned. They hugged each other. "How are you ?" Casey asked as Stiles led him up to his room. "I've been...busy." Casey nodded not wanting to push the young Mikaelson to tell him anything. Casey was confused as to why four people littered Stiles's bed. "Who are they ?" Stiles chuckled. "My sires."

Casey nodded clearly understanding. Sirelines are like the bloodline of every Original. Kill the Original, you kill the bloodline. "We're leaving for Mystic Falls soon. I'd love if you'd come with us." Casey smiled and kissed Stiles on the cheek. "I'd be honored to go."

I know what you're thinking. "Why the hell did Casey kiss Stiles in the cheek ?" Remember their first encounter ? They aren't together. They just have one of those friendships where emotion and passionate things, like a kiss, aren't taken in a romantic way, but a platonic way.

Soon enough Stiles and Casey joined the other sires in Stiles's bed cuddling each other. Stiles might become something his old pack will not remember, but that doesn't he doesn't still have a heart. That doesn't mean he won't have some humanity deep down.  Deep down Stiles was still human. Every human feels something. Just some choose to twist their emotions into something evil for their own benefit.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

149K 2.6K 19
Marvel is Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall second daughter which means Hope's Twin baby sister. After their Aunt wanted to take the girls Klaus de...
304K 6.1K 36
When Stefan learns Damon was planning on taking the cure with Elena, without seeing how he felt about it, he gets into an argument with him and walks...
406K 7.4K 45
Klaus had another child before Hope. The family took him in but dont see him as part of the family until they find out differently? Will it be too la...
456K 10.3K 17
The pack has recently been neglecting Stiles they leave him out of everything. The reason because he's the weak human of the group but as it so happe...