A Sight For Sore Eyes

No One POV

Stiles was easily changing into something the pack grew weary of. A monster. Sadly, the type of monster who always did monsterous things.

While the pack was waiting on their apology from the boy, Stiles scaled the woods for potential sires. That's right. He was building his own Original hybrid sireline. Worst of all if you crossed him his true ripper came out. He'd dump your body without any hesitation.

"Scott he'll come around. He loves you." Lydia said even of she hating admitting it. Scott shrugged her off just as he's been doing with everyone else. Everyone has noticed their little light had become a monster. The monster he was born to be.

A teenage boy was walking the woods alone. A stupid dare his friends put him up to. Stiles waiting hungrily to sink his fangs into anything. The boy slowly made his way through the dark when he bumped into Stiles. "It's not smart for you to be out here alone, love. Monsters are everywhere." Stiles said compelling the boy to be quiet with his captivating doe brown eyes. Next fangs had sunk into the boy's neck.

Stiles was enjoying himself. Soon enough he snapped the poor boy's neck after giving him some of his blood. He did this same routine to about two more girls and another guy. He was building a line of sires.  They went through the same process as Zooey.

Jack Spawns
(As played by Ross Lynch)

Daya Buenos(As played by Zendaya Coleman)

Daya Buenos
(As played by Zendaya Coleman)

Halle Richards(As played by Victoria Justice)

Halle Richards
(As played by Victoria Justice)

Halle Richards(As played by Victoria Justice)