All Became New

Scott POV

I walked the park with the pack finding a girl bleeding out. As we walked closer we see Stiles teeth plunged in her neck. "What the actually fuck are you doing ! You're killing her !" I yelled at my best friend, well, ex-best friend. Stiles stepped back from the girl after her body was pale going limp and cold. "I was just hungry. Besides, Mary there volunteered. Well, she didnt really have a choice." Stiles said eyes scanning over the pack. You could sense the anger radiating Derek. "So you kill now ? We cast you out and you decide to kill people !" I yelled as Peter walked up with a blood stain on his shirt. Right where his heart was. "What did you do to Peter !" Stiles chuckled. Peter then bowed his head making a whine sound. Did he just ? Did he just bow down to...Stiles ? Then this girl dressed like she was heading to a rodeo wrapped her arm around Stiles's shoulder's. "Who is she ?" The girl grew black veins under her eyes hissing at me and the pack. "Gwen, love. Would you mind taking Peter and letting me deal with this ?" Stiles asked the girl as she quickly removed herself from him and walking off with Peter whining even more.

Lydia stepped forward getting inches away from Stiles. "Why are you doing this ? Why ?" She asked as Stiles's eyes softened a little. "Poor little banshee, You think you deserve an explanation ? I dont owe you shit. You all made a mistake. Sadly, that mistake let me know of who I really am." Lydia and the others stayed quiet as he directed his attention to Derek. "Isnt that right Derek ? The whore shouldn't have fun ? You really thought that I was going to suffer from those words spilling from your mouth ? You certainly were wrong." Black veins appearing under Stiles's eyes.

"Oh, Peter !" Stiles screamed as Peter walked back over to us. "Yes ?" Stiles smirked. "Would you be a doll and tell Gwen to come on. We're going to throw a party." Peter growled at Derek before doing as ge ordered. "What the fuck did you do to my uncle ?" Derek asked as Stiles smirked wider. "I just made him see things clearly. Im sorry you cant accept that Peter's my bitch now."

Derek lunged for Stiles claws out. Lydia jumped in the way ending up getting scratched. Blood spilling from Lydia's arm. Stiles bit into his wrist and held it to Lydia's mouth.

"No ! No ! Dont make me Stiles !" Lydia begged. Stiles didnt listen though. He squeezed the sides of her face and held his wrist to her mouth. Eventually he backed away and Lydia was helped up disgusted my him. "She told you not to do it ! Why the Fuck would you do it anyway !" Derek said as his eyes flashed this purple color. Stiles's badass demeanor faltered for a second then he sped away with in human speed.

We took Lydia to the loft. Why would Stiles do this ?

---------------------
Klaus POV

I was walking the compound as my family and I processed the fact that I had a child. A child other than hope. "I found him. He lives in Beacon Hills. I believe it's best if Klaus went to see him with one other person. We dont want to freak him out." Freya said catching all out attention. I immediately agreed to my sister Rebekah joining me on this trip.

I was nervous. Which was a general first for me. "You'll know when you see him, Nik. He's a Mikaelson. Maybe you'll even remember his mother..." Rebekah said as we started on the road.

Once when did reach Beacon Hills we were told about this party. Mainly Rebekah was told because of how young she looks. We entered the the house when I had seen a boy around the age of 18 fangs plunged in a girls neck. "Who's that kid ?" I asked a random person dancing. "That's Stiles Stilinski. He's the sheriff's son." I quickly made my way iver immediately catchinv his brown eyes.  Tehy were just lije his mother's. "Im Klaus. Is there somewhere we could talk in private ?" I asked not wanting to be rude of his party. "Follow me." I followed Stiles with Rebekah right behind me.

"It's great to finally meet you. Who's that ?" Stiles said once he noticed Bekah. "This would be one of your aunts. This is Rebekah." He looked so much like me. "Can you tell me about my mother ?" I took a seat ready to finally share.

"Merissa Crow.

She was different from most werewolves. She wasnt afraid of me or of what the pack would do if they found out she was in love with me. Her best friend Sebastian became a close friend of mine.

Either way I loved Merissa with my everything, but I couldn't settle down and give her the attention she needed. I was so focused on my family leaving me behind that I left her behind.

I regret that everyday. What I regret more is not raising you."

Stiles had tears welded in his eyes immediately wanting to know what his mother looked like. I gladly obliged.

Merissa Crow
(As played as Britney Spears)

Merissa Crow(As played as Britney Spears)

"She's beautiful... Do yiu think we could find her ?" Stiles asked tears already flowing down his face. "We'll revisit that in my morning. Come on, there is a party downstairs."

We had out fun. Rebekah and I told him all about our family. Stiles could visit us anytime. I'm glad I came to see him. I left him pictures and such so that he could keep them. Besides I dont need them anymore.