Doesn't Add Up

Hayley POV

"You can't keep her ! Raising her around you ! ..." I yelled at Klaus once again. "Raising Hope around me what ?" Klaus asked trying to intimidate me. "Brother, back off. This won't solve a thing." Elijah said as Klaus let a tear slip from his eye. "I should've just stayed with Stiles. Wake me when you both arent being idiots." Rebekah entered the living room handing me Hope.

I craddled Hope and fed her. I wont let Klaus ruin my child. Even if he is her father. It got me thinking. Klaus's so-called-son doesnt even look that much like Klaus. Who does he remind me of ?

A trip to Mystic Falls is in order. I started packing. "Elijah would you mind watching Hope ? I need to head to Mystic Falls." I said trying not to be obvious. "Of course I'd watch her. Be back soon." I kissed Hope goodbye.

*time skip*
I entered the Mystic Falls Grill immediately catching site of Damon Salvatore. I sat down at the bar next to him. "Isn't there another Salvatore brother ?" Damon coughed. He ignored the question, but he knows something. "It's great to see you too Hayley." I growled and shoved him. "There's another Salvatore isnt there ? How come he isnt here with you and Stefan ?" I asked when a blonde witch appeared. "Who are you ?" I asked. The witch forced a smile. "I'm Gwen Grant. I looked after the youngest Salvatore-Mikaelson."

So he is related to the Salvatore's ! "Why exactly is he not with the Salvatore's now ?" I asked intrigued. "Lilian Salvatore, mother of Damon, Stefan, and Silas(Stiles) Salvatore, had given up Silas to my branch of the Gemini Coven. Merissa Crow gladly accepted the child as her own. Nikalus Mikaelson agreed to Lilian's terms. That her youngest son had been  given a life Damon and Stefan never had. That Klaus adopt the young Salvatore as his own. Which he has done." I was shocked. "So you're telling me that even if he is a Salvatore he will always be an Original ?"

Gwen yawned. "The Salvatore brothers are of Klaus's Original sireline. The young Salvatore was adopted into the Original lifestyle. By the laws of my coven he is both a Mikaelson and a Salvatore." Now I understood. Damon looked pissed. "What ?" I asked as Gwen was already gone. "You could've just stayed away. Stefan and I havent seen Silas afraid of how he'll react. Next time worry about your own damn family." Damon growled before leaving the grill.

I admit I was probably wrong, but now I know the truth. I made my way out bumping into Stefan. "Hayley it's great to see you." I scoffed. "I know about your younger brother, Stefan. Who doesnt know ?"  I asked already sick of the Salvatore "charm". "Just leave it alone, Hayley. Leave it alone."

*time skip*
I entered the compound smiling as I had seen Hope. "How was your trip ?" Elijah asked. "It was great. Learned a lot." I would have told him about tge Salvatore's, but I doubt that he knows nothing.
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Stiles POV

Scott's eyes have been flashing pink for over an hour now. "I think we should go see Deaton. You're eyes keep flashing pink." I drove to the clinic, but Scott wouldn't stop touching me while I drove. "Would you stop ? I'll never get there with all the touching." I said as Scott pouted moving his hands away from my body. I swear he acts like a child. 

I finally made it to the clinic. I opened the door. Deaton gave us a smile while the rest of "Derek's pack" stared us down. "What do you need Stiles ?" Deaton asked as I pulled him and Scott outside. "Scott's eyes keep turning pink. What does that mean ?" Deaton chuckled and hugged Scott. "Congratulations. McCall you've found your mate." I was shocked. W-was that why Scott couldn't keep his hand to himself in the car ? "What about Derek and his pack ? Any great news ?" Scott asked eyes flashing red. He clearly was being sarcastic. "Snarky remarks are my thing, Scotty. Get your own." I said causing Deaton to chuckle. "Lydia is Derek's mate. The pack was just asking me things about the bond and such, but Scott knows everything. I doubt he'd need a refresher." Deaton said going back in to talk with Derek.

I got to the jeep when Scott wrapped his arms around my waist from behind pushing me against the car. "I love you, Stiles."  I blushed. I qyickly got of his grip getting in the car. "I love you too, Scott." I follwed Scott to his room crawling into bed. Scott not to far behind me.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable in the car." Scott mumbled into my neck. I laughed and turned to face him. "I wasnt uncomfortable. You just surprised me is all." I said not to long feeling nibbling on my neck. I let out a quiet moan as I felt Scott smirk.

15 minutes later the nibbling stopped and I headed to the bathroom. A clear visible purple hickey was on my neck. "Seriously Scott ?! How am I supposed to hide this ?!" I yelled hearing his laughter. "You aren't going to hide it. It shows everyone your mine. Now come back to bed." I huffed coming back to bed. "You'll pay for this, McCall." I muttered tired. "Looking forward to it." Scott mumbled before I heard his light snores.

I stayed up a while longer running my fingers through his hair. How did I become so lucky ? I was up for about another 30 minutes before my eyes began to droop. "Night Scotty." I said kissing his forhead before dozing off.
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇