TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 6: First day

3.3K 134 129
By His_Girl2000

Yugyeom POV:

"Why do I have to be the student?" I ask JB as he throws the school shirt at me making me sulk. "I don't wanna go back to school" I complain but of course he ignores me as usual

"Because Yugyeom Trent's brother hasn't seen you yet since you never show up at our gatherings" he gives me a smug look then fixes my tie for me. I haven't been to school since I was 16 when I dropped out so why am I hopping back in.

"Bambam and Chase have the fake passport and school records they are waiting for you at the school in a car by the gate" Trent explains and I sulk even more. Now I wish I was more proactive so I wouldn't have to do all of this.

"I feel like a proud parent" JB smiles then begins to drag me out of the house. The things I do for this gang, I signed up to be a drug dealer and now I'm a fucking school student. They drop me off the train station and I sit on the train in silence. Can't believe I'm using public transport, I fucking hate this plan.

"Dre I'm gonna be late for school make a lie for me" I hear a girl's voice forcing me to her way. Dre? I know Dre that's Trent's brother that must mean this is Maze, wow she has grown up and no wonder JB is in love with her she is some next level beauty. She gets off the train and I follow her to the school almost walking into the building but then a hand grabs me and pulls me into a car.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Chase asks me and I just shrug my shoulders. "Ok how do I look?" He fixes his hair and smiles.

"You look old" I say in disgust. He is wearing a brown suit and a yellow shirt with a brown tie and pointed shoes. He looks like he just stepped outta 90s show.

"Good because I'm supposed to be your dad" he says as he opens the car door and closes it behind him forcing me to follow behind him.

"You can't be my dad" I speak up as I Chase after him which is kinda funny because his name is Chase.

"Why not?" He asks me as he opens the school doors and stands by the reception.

"Because idiot your mixed race and I'm Asian full Asian!" I exclaim and he just shrugs his shoulders as if saying it's not a big deal. This plan is so flawed. "And where is Bambam"

"Oh Mr. Kutcher the head master is waiting for you in his office with your wife" the recpetionist says and opens the door for us. We walk into the heads room and see him sitting in his seat with a smile on his face.

"Oh you must be Channing Kutcher" the head teacher says as he stands up and shakes my hand.

"Channing Kutcher?" I repeat the ridiculous name making Chase nudge me. "I mean yes that's me" I force a smile.

"Your mother has been waiting" he adds as he points in the seat in front of him from where I'm standing all I can see is long blonde hair. Did they hire a girl? Me and Chase make our way round to sit next to the girl.

"Hello son" she says in a squeaky voice making me look at her but only for me to find Bambam in a fucking wig. You have got to be hidden me. He is wearing a black bodycon turtle neck dress showing off his non-existent curves and is in heels. Did he have his legs too?

"So is Channing adopted?" The head teacher asks and I look over at Bambam who looks really offended. He's about to say some shit.

"How dare you assume such a thing, my son I mean our son was made with love and lust" he responds and I feel like being sick, he is taking this way too far and I can tell that Chase agrees with me.

"Ok Channing can get going to his first  class then whilst we talk about your son's future" the head explains and the woman from before tapes my shoulder making me get up and follow her out of the office.

"Your first lesson is English literature, do you like English literature?" She turns and asks me with a big smile on her face. Why is she always so damn happy?

"I can hardly speak English itself" I respond and she just gives me that fake white people smile before turning back around. She opens the classroom door and I begin to mentally beat myself up because I can't believe I'm doing this for a girl that I don't even know that well.

"Erm sorry Mr. Kim for disrupting your lesson but I have someone I would like to introduce" the lady interrupts the lesson and opens the door wider for me to enter. I step in and I can feel somones eyes on me and I know those eyes their Mate's, shit what if she recognises me from the train ride?

"Hahaha who is this young man that I have never seen in my life" Joon randomly says making me roll my eyes at him. He was always shit at acting.

"This is Channing Kutcher" the lady introduces me. I step forward and clear my throat prepared to say hello myself.

"Hi I'm Yug I mean your new classmate Channing" I quickly correct myself hoping that nobody noticed. I'm still angry at the fact that I couldn't pick my own name. What kinda dumbass name is Channing, I aint a fucking stripper.

"Ok Channing please pick a seat" Joon says with a nervous smile on his face. I look around pretending to look for q seat even though I know imma sit next to Maze. I make my way to her and sit next to her before placing my bag on the floor.

"Welcome to Bridgeway Academy" she smiles at me whilst tapping her pen on the table.

"Thanks Maze" I beam as I begin to unpack my bags, she looks at me confused making me feel as if there's something on my face. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"How do you know my name?" She asks me and my heart sinks. How the fuck have I blown my cover and I've only been here for 2 minutes. 

"That's a very good question" I nervously chuckle trying to come up with a lie.

"What's the answer?" She asks my as she rests her chin on the palm of her hand. She looks cute, concentrate Yugyeom.

"The answer is I saw it on your diary" I lie as I smile at her but it doesn't look like she buys it because she's staring at me with squinty eyes.

"Why did you hesitate to tell me though?" She asks another question, Namjoon was right she is smart and daring.

"Because I was trynna come up with a  cheesy pick up line to impress you" I wink and automatically she turns away from me and begins to doddle on her work book. To my surprise on her work book she has the initials KNJ with a love heart even though her initials are MM wait those are Joon's initials wow JB gonna be pissed.

"Ok class remember the essay is due in next lesson. Class dismissed" Joon says as he begins to pack up, what was the point of me unpacking? Everyone packs quickly and rushes out of the class except for Maze who takes her time so I wait for her and for some reason that makes her roll her eyes at me.

"Miss. Moore once again the last student well with Mr. Kutcher as well" Joon exclaims making me giggle to myself, wow he sounds like a real teacher too but when he with us he be talking like a proper thug.

"I like to take my time sir" she smiles at him then places a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Mr. Kutcher can I talk to you for a second please?" Joon asks me and it takes me a while to realise that he's talking about me.

"Yeah, Maze wait for me outside"  I turn to face her and smile but she doesn'tsmile back at me but looks at me weirdly.

"Why would I wait for You? You don't know me like that" she sassily responds making me turn away from her to face Joon. She leaves the room and closes the door behind her allowing me and Joon to be alone.

"So wassup?" I nod my head up at him with my hands in my pockets.

"Wassup? What the fuck home boy you trynna blow my cover and errthing?" Joon pushes me backwards. I forgot how aggressive he can get to be honest I haven't seen Joon kill somebody in a while. "Does JB know you here?"

"Obviously why else would my ass be back in school?" I retaliate getting angry at him for thinking I would just show up here. He begins to scratch his head as if he is panicking.

"Is it me? Wait does JB not fucking trust me?" He clenches his jaw. To be honest I don't know how to answer this question because I feel like it's because JB wants to know Joon and Mazes relationship.

"No he said he wants another insider to protect her" I shrug my shoulders then throw a piece of gum into my mouth. "Can I go now?" I ask him as I point at the door.

"Ok but don't fucking do any funny shit or else imma blow up your fucking balls you-"

"Channing you coming?" Maze opens the door catching us off guard. I look at Joon and he strokes his hair and gives her his dimple smile. No wonder she likes him, he be doing that shit with her.

"Erm yeah Mr. Kutcher you can go now have a nice day both of you" he smiles making me scoff. I turn around and head towards Maze who is holding the door for me. I hope she didn't hear our conversation otherwise we gonna be in some deep shit.

"So what did he say to you?" She asks me and I just shrug my shoulders at her. We walk down the corridor with everyone's eyes fixed on us as if we were some diseased people, the stares are mostly from the girls and I'm not used to this type of attention. When I was in high school I had nobody but Bambam, I wasn't the best looking and nobody would notice if I had disappeared because nobody cared.

"Why are they all looking at us?" I whisper in Maze's ear making her jump and stop walking in her tracks. She turns around and faces me with her arms crossed and sternly looks up at me as if I've done something wrong.

"Number 1, there is a thing called boundaries and number 2 they're looking at you not us" she explains making me even more confused, why are they looking at me For? Maybe it's because I'm the new student. I follow Maze all the way to the cafeteria then I sit beside her, on the other side of the cafeteria stood a man glaring at us then begins to walk towards us. "Not this shit again" I hear Maze murmur.

"Should I take him down?" I ask her whilst reaching towards my pocket where my gun is.

"No just leave this to me-"

"Maze, do you not have any female friends?" The man asks her with his arms crossed.

"Calm down Jonathan he's new I'm just showing him around" she casually says making him raise his eyebrows and glare at her even more. 

"Well explain that to mum when you get home" he smirks then walks away from us. I should have shot him. I look at Maze and I can see she is trying her best to not let her tears fall, I guess she's been through shit.

"So who's the new guy" a boy with dark skin and light eyes approaches us, the more I look at him the more he reminds me of Trent maybe not his attitude but his features.

"Channing meet Dre, Dre meet Channing" she introduces us and I shake his hand. He gives me a smile and I return the kind gesture. I can already tell that he is different from Trent because Trent never smiles.

"So kids I was wondering whether you could help me out? I'll even give you credit" Mr Kim approaches our table and sits in front of Maze who looks like she is about to have a heart attack.

"Yeah sure" she agrees without hesitation.

"The school board wants me to open up a school news paper therefore I thought I could borrow your talent" he speaks up and smiles not at me and not at Dre but at Maze, he needs to under stand that his smile can make a woman pregnant.

"Yeah we'd love to" she answers for all of us making me and Dre face each other and sigh. Namjoon looks at me then turns around and walks away. I never noticed this bwfore but he looks weird in a suit.

"I don't remember agreeing to sign up for this" Dre speaks up and faces Maze who is hiding her head in her arms.

"I know I'm sorry I panicked, he just makes my heart go absjskowldnodjelendo" she explains whilst moving her arms all over the place making me smile. She really is funny.

"So you like Joon?" I ask her and she looks at me confused, "sorry I meant Mr Kim" I correct myself but she doesn't seem to care about my mistake and just continues to fangirl over him.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks with her big brown eyes.

"Yes" me and Dre both say in unison and she begins to cry in another language making me and Dre laugh but that laughter soon dies down when I see a familiar boy glaring at me on the other side of the cafeteria. He gets up from his seat and begins to approach us making me feel nervous. How do I know this boy?

"Why is Jason Lane walking towards us?" Dre whispers and Maze shrugs her shoulders. Lane? Where do I know that surname from?

"You" He points at me catching me off guard.

"Do I know you-"

"You killed my brother" he angrily says as he clenches his jaw and puts his hands into a tight fist.

So that's how I know him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 48 24
All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her and everyone around her , including the p...
419K 28.1K 60
JJPROJECT / ❝don't think i'm ever unblocking you❞ the first thing park jinyoung promises himself coming back to school after summer break? never dat...
41K 1.3K 34
(SMUT IN THE BOOK) Jinyoung was part of a big group in school their name Got7 their status THE BULLIES no one dared to come near them they bossed peo...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...