WNBA One-Shots III

By baldheadeddemon

Back at it with the Third book! More

Your my Misses (Tamera Young & Sancho Lyttle)
Baby (Diana Taurasi)
Really Love You (Danielle Robinson)
Eight Years (Sylvia Fowles)
Always Watch Over (Tina Charles)
Big Girl Love (Brittney Griner)
Mine (Emma Cannon & Amanda Zahui B)
Withdrawal (Seimone Augustus)
Smiling More (Shavonte Zellous)
Love and Understanding (Maya Moore )
Author's Note
Four times the team played matchmaker (Rebekkah Brunson)
Love you Poppa
Mine to Love
Stockholm Syndrome
Dragons are Real
Sweet Cinnamon Rolls
Waffles, Pancakes, & French Toast
Cinderella
Princess
Eternity
Snow (Tina Charles)
Four Horsemen
To Russia With Love
Alphas and Omegas
My Mates
Silver Hearts
Never a Burden
Celtic Knot
Five Kisses
Elves and Wolves
Coach and the Owner
Little Death Angel
Extraordinary
Letters (Amanda Zahui B)
Author Note

All Good (Diana Taurasi & Penny Taylor)

1.8K 25 1
By baldheadeddemon

AU where Penny and Diana adopt twin girls in 2007. The twins are 7 years old and the couple is married.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
"Mom!"

Penny groaned as she heard the ever familiar yell of Jennifer—your twin sister. You and Jennifer are nothing alike. You are a quiet girl preferring books and music over sports with the exception of basketball. Jennifer was loud and would rather play soccer or football.

"Girls!"

You both came downstairs and you instantly went to Diana, sitting next to her. Diana ruffled your hair making you smile.

"Sephora turned the game off!"

"I did not. I simply asked her to turn it down and she wouldn't."

"And?"

"Then I closed her laptop."

Diana coughed to hide her laugh. Penny glared at her and Diana held her hands up.

"Sephora why don't you do whatever you're doing down here while Jennifer watches her game."

You nodded and disappeared upstairs, Jennifer following. You returned with the laptop and sat down, headphones in. Diana and Penny realised you were watching pass games and taking notes.

"Coach told me to to do this," you said, looking at your parents.

"You sure you don't want to be a pro?" Diana asked making you smile.

"I don't know. I love the sport but I want to be a forensic pathologist."

They smiled as you went back to watching the game.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
10 years later (2017)

"Jennifer Luna Taurasi-Taylor! Come back here this instant!"

You didn't even blink as Penny yelled for your sister. Diana sighed as you took the laptop to the patio. Penny sent an apologetic look before Jennifer came downstairs.

High school has caused you and Jennifer to drift. You were the honour roll student, star Athlete, and already receiving college offers. Jennifer was the rebel—what you didn't or wouldn't do she did.

You were currently interviewing with a representative from UConn and Diana was literally hoping you picked UConn. Penny told her to stop trying to be bias.

"Where have you've been?"

"Out."

"Young lady..."

Jennifer walked upstairs as you finished your interview. Your girlfriend, Jazmon, from Indiana fever, called you.

"Hey!"

"You called on time."

"Yeah. How was it?"

"It was fine. Pa wants me to go there."

"I mean it is her alma mater."

You giggled as Jazmon grinned.

"Did you look at schools near or in Indiana?"

"I did."

"Which one?"

"University of Michigan."

"Babe that's far!"

You stuck your tongue out as Jazmon smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Taurasi!"

You smiled, looking up at Diana who kissed your forehead.

"Your sister is at it again."

"When isn't she?"

Diana signed as you went back to Jazmon. Jazmon smiled.

"I'm in Phoenix tomorrow."

"I know! I can't wait!"

Diana shook her head before kissing your cheek and walking off.

She looked at Penny who looked annoyed.

"Jennifer is getting out of hand."

You finished talking to Jazmon, blew her a kiss, and went to your room, wishing your parents good night.

You entered your room and raised an eyebrow. Jennifer was sitting there.

"Are you disappointed in me?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Cause I'm not doing what Mom and Dad want."

"They want you to go to college."

"I'm applying for West Point."

"I know and I think you'll get in. Why you won't tell them...."

"You know why."

"Fine. Anyway, how's Danielle?"

Jennifer smiled.

"She took me for ice cream today and to see puppies!"

You grinned as you and Jennifer talked. Your parents listened outside the room. Jennifer was going to go to the military?
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You ran to Jazmon and tackled her. She laughed, hugging your waist before kissing you softly. Jennifer smiled at Danielle who leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

Jazmon put you down and you smiled, giving a thumbs up. Danielle smiled as Jennifer grinned and stuck her tongue out.

"Let's go get food!" Jennifer said, grabbing Danielle's hand.

You and Jazmon followed.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You laughed as Jazmon told the story. Jennifer snorted and you laughed harder as Danielle teased her. Jazmon took a picture of you, smiling as you stuck your tongue out.

"Sleepover?"

You nodded as Jazmon paid and the group left.

Arriving home, you and Jennifer snuck your girlfriends upstairs. Jazmon laid in bed as you changed into leggings before laying with her. You giggled as she rolled over, holding you close. You yawned before moving closer, falling asleep.

Danielle kissed Jennifer's forehead before rubbing her back. Jennifer smiled before yawning as she felt sleep claim her. Danielle held her close.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You yawned, smiling at seeing Jazmon hugging her face in your chest. You rubbed her scalp making her purr. You kissed her forehead as you looked at your phone.

Danielle was spooning Jennifer, head buried in her neck. Jennifer rolled over and tangled herself with Danielle. Danielle pulled the covers up before kissing her forehead.

Penny peeled into the room and raised an eyebrow. When did you sneak in Jazmon? And why? You looked up and smiled at your mom.

"Hey momma."

"When.."

"You and Poppa wee sleeping when we came back."

"Oh. You two..."

"Nope just sleep."

Jazmon groaned.

"Babe...."

"Sorry. Go back to sleep."

You rubbed her scalp and she relaxed, holding you. Your girlfriend is such a big baby.

Diana blinked as she saw her teammate in bed with her daughter. Jennifer looked peaceful and Danielle was snoring softly.

"Did you know?"

"About Danielle and Jen? Yes."

Diana pouted.

"Why didn't i know?"

"Jennifer figured you would disapprove."

"No  I wouldn't! Danielle is a good match."

The two went downstairs and began making breakfast.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
The group sat at the table eating and talking. Jazmon stole a strawberry from your plate making you steal a piece of waffle.

"Hey!"

"Don't touch the strawberries."

Jazmon pouted before kissing your cheek.

"Fine. You're lucky I like you."

"You better."

Diana chuckled. Penny was talking with Jennifer.

"Do you want to join the army?"

"Yes ma."

You gave a supportive smile.

"Well, West Point academy? Heard that physical exam is killer."

"Yeah it is. But I can do it. Danielle has been helping me train."

"As long as you're happy I am."

"Thanks Ma."

"I concur. I want you happy."

Jennifer smiled at her parents as you grinned.

A sense of peace fell over the house as Jazmon cracked a joke making laughter break out.

You and Jennifer smiled at each other. It's all good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.8K 26
When Karma wants to be extra bitchy // You might want to read The Three of Us first before reading this(:
127K 2.2K 63
A set of WNBA one shots staring you, the reader, with a WNBA player.
1.5M 33.3K 36
book 3
243K 5.3K 86
Kind of a sequel to Billie and the girl.... :)) ~third book now published~