Light Beckons ~Alec Lightwood~

By starryeyed19

Alec just looked at me like I was crazy; I knew what he was thinking. 'Like hell I am doing that, I'll look l... More

Snippet of Chapter 1
Dark Days
TWO STEPS FORWARD
PLAYED
Sexy Dress Up
All Dolled Up
Hidden Places
Can't Keep My Hands To Myself
Kill Or Be Killed
Free To Love
'Vicky's Crib'
I Promise You
Pictures of You
Family Time
City of Chills
Update & Name Change
Ugly Truths
Thank You & Chapter Snippet
Pick Your Poison
A New Side
Jealousy
Just A Kiss
Spilled Truths
Jonathan
A Mother's Love
Blood Trails
Near Death
Thank You :)
Falling For You
Into You
Happy Now?
Magnus fucking Bane
MUCH NEEDED UPDATE
Mother
Bitch Has Bite
I'm Back and So Is The Story
Screw The Clave
Never Let You Go
I Know
My Fault
Choices

Disclosed

2.2K 46 10
By starryeyed19

"Magnus!" I called out after I let myself into his place, "are you decent?"

I heard a soft jingle of a bell before I saw the fluff ball that is Chairman Meow coming towards me. I picked him up and petted him as he purred in my arms. Cuddling into my arms I looked to see he was covered in glitter.

"Oh Chairman, did you take another bath in Magnus' glitter again?" I asked the cat teasingly.

"You bet your perfect ass he did. He spilt my black glitter vial all over him. I wasn't too upset though because well you know I am magical and all," Magnus replied.

I let Chairman Meow down looking at my own glittered clothes to look at Magnus. Magnus was only wearing three things on his body, his boxers, a loose robe and his glitter. Of course, I have seen him in less but now all that came to mind was Alec's reaction.

"I'm glad to see you dressed up for me. I'd almost think you knew I was coming," I sarcastically said.

"Well, I could change into something more comfortable. But that would result in both you and me with little clothing," he retorted with a wink.

"Been there, done that," I joked. "And besides I'm taken now."

"Alexander, I presume?" he asked as I nodded. "So my little treats did work after all?"

I gave him an evil look, "Speaking of, what the hell did you think would come of your 'little treats'? If I didn't have other things to do then I'd kill you," I spat.

"Always so violent my scarlet girl. Besides they worked didn't they?" he asked with a wink.

"That's beside the point, Magnus. No more 'little treats' understood," I told him.

He took my hands in his and was about to kiss them when he noticed the dried blood.

"Long story, cocky mundane," I replied to his silent question, as he just shook his head in acceptance.

"I can tell you came here for more important things but indulge me for a few minutes. So, you and Alexander?" he asked.

"Yes, Magnus I think I made that clear. And before you ask, yes he makes me happy," I responded.

"Good. Now I want details. Is he a good kisser? Is he a good lover? Is his body as toned as I hope it is? How far do those runes on his body go? Did you make love yet? Are you in love?" Magnus rambled off question after question.

"Magnus stop, no more questions. I don't have the time. I'm saying this once and not repeating. He is a good kisser and lover. When he touches me it feels like electric sparks. His body is perfectly toned and he has runes to his hips, you dirty man. Yes, we have made love and yes Magnus I really do believe I am in love with Alexander Lightwood," I replied.

Finishing my ramble and out of my Alec daze, I looked back at Magnus. He had tears in his eyes and he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so happy that you are so happy. You and Alexander are good together and I can see the love between you. If I couldn't keep you to myself then I'm happy he can. Oh and besides if you two ever want a little spice you know where to find me," he said. I smacked him on the arm at his last comment.

"What? I think he would enjoy himself. Plus we both know what kind of lovers we are and if Alec is as good as you were saying, it would be one hell of a night," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and just chose to ignore his statement. "Okay Magnus I get it, you want to sleep with my boyfriend. Can we please talk about serious things now like the forsaken attack, and Simon possibly could be sired to Camille?"

"Woah, sweet pea one thing at a time. Let's go take a lay down and talk," Magnus said taking my hand and leading me to his bedroom.

We laid down on top the bed staring up at the ceiling. Magnus snapped his fingers and suddenly stars appeared. This was how most of your discussions happened.

"First things first, your boyfriend, huh? I don't think you've ever said those words in all the years I've known you. Alexander must be really something," Magnus stated.

"He really is Magnus, if only you knew what he means to me. I love him like I love you, and you know how much I do," I responded.

"I know my scarlet girl and I love you as well," he said. "Now, I heard some things about the forsaken that was sent to attack you. I have some good news, some bad news, and then some really bad news. Which would you like first?"

"Since it seems it's going to be doom and gloom, let's start with the good news," I replied.

"Good news is that forsaken was not sent to harm Clary," he started, "bad news is that it was sent to harm you."

"What!? Who would send a forsaken to attack me? Oh, who am I kidding I know who would. How did they know where I was though?" questions spilled out of my mouth.

"Well, that's part of the really bad news. It seems someone has notified Valentine and his people where you are and that you are with Clarissa. The second part I'm afraid is a little worse," Magnus responded.

"How could it get worse Magnus? The psycho murderer aka Clary's father knows where I am and that I'm with his daughter. What could possibly be worse than risking everyone's lives because he found me?" I shouted angrily, not towards Magnus just angry.

"Well the downworlder blood you were tracking seems to have been injected into the forsaken. They will possess some extra abilities and be stronger than most. All I know is a rumour of a forsaken army being sent towards you and the other Shadowhunters," he stated.

"Okay, yeah that is quite worse. Why would Valentine go to those lengths? I mean they are still forsaken with or without some downworlder blood, they are easy to kill. That doesn't make any sense and I can't tell what his intentions are," I mused not really looking for an answer. I grasped at my necklace dangling from my neck and held it between my fingers, something I did when I had a lot on my mind.

"That I can't tell you for sure my sweet girl, but you know I will offer my protection to you whenever you need it," Magnus replied.

"I know Magnus, and thank you," I replied mindlessly toying with the crystal in my hands.

Noticing my senseless actions, Magnus responded, "You know you tend to do that when your mind is troubled."

Realizing what he meant I stopped my actions at once but then made me remember something I meant to ask him about my necklace. I didn't remember much about it only that Magnus gave it to me the day I buried my parents and brother.

"Magnus, I've been meaning to ask you about something strange that happened with my necklace. You told me that day all those years ago that my mother wanted me to have it and I've carried it with me ever since. After these years I realized the crystal was adamas and a stele tip at that, my mother's old stele from when she was young as you once told me. The adamas can't be activated anymore now that it is no longer part of its stele, right?" I questioned.

He looked at me confused as to why I would ask questions about my necklace, but nevertheless, he answered my question. "Adamas always has a trace of its power regardless of its activation. Why do you ask?"

"I have felt a strange warm pulsation a few times in the last couple of weeks. I thought you might know why, considering you were the one that gave it to me all those years ago," I responded.

He paused, looking confused and then as if a dawn of realization hit, it lit up his face in worry. Unsure of why he would be worried I became conscious that he may be hiding something from me. "When did you feel the warmth pulsing? Were you doing anything different or new that you hadn't before?"

"It happened only twice. The first time was when I was comforting Clary outside of the City of Bones after she found out Valentine was her father. The other time was in the Silent City itself when pieces of my memories came back to me. The flashes of images and memories flew past my eyelids and I held my necklace in my hands feeling its heat between my fingers. The flashes became more solid and the pulsing grew until I saw no more. Do you think it has something to do with the City of Bones?" I pushed to see if he had the answers I sought.

His worry grew and showed on his face in clear distortion. There was something he knew but he was holding back from telling me. Even after what he has done; not telling me about Clary, making me kiss him in front of Alec, and as I believe possibly knowing all along about Jonathan, this felt more important somehow. I felt as if there was a secret to my necklace and an important one at that, yet he wouldn't tell me.

"Possibly, but I don't believe so, my dear. More likely, it is just some of the power the adamas still had within and just got sparked by the grounds of the Silent City," he said gingerly.

I knew he knew more about the subject and would usually press the matter but I had more important things to discuss at this time. Mentally noting to fight him on this later, I faked relief at Magnus' words.

"Thank you, Magnus, that makes me feel more at ease about the strange feeling. Now on to the matters of Simon and your crazy ass bitch ex," I spat.

"Such language, such language. Besides she was never that way when I was with her or at the very least to me," Magnus replied.

"Oh please, Magnus she's always been crazy. You may have just banged it out of her for a moment or two. Now, that night at your party Simon was kidnapped by some vampire guests of yours. Something about wanting information from him and the cup. Regardless, Camille is behind it all. I talked to Simon and he for sure has Camille's blood in his system as he is showing the signs. What I need to know is why? What is the risk for Simon? And could he possibly be sired to the nutcase?" I questioned then looked up to the starry ceiling to calm my anger.

"Taking him for information is most likely the reason. Rumors are spreading that the mortal cup is near and everyone wants it for themselves. Simon was an easy target. Not only is he the only human amongst a group of Shadowhunters, but he is also best friends with Valentine's daughter. A little encanto and he could be singing like a canary if he knew something. Knowing Camille's tactics, feeding on him was to keep him sedated. As for why Simon would have Camille's blood in his system, I don't know. There is no logical reason to have her blood in him. Maybe for leverage, maybe for insurance, or maybe she was just bored, I don't know. What I do know is Camille's blood is dangerous. Camille being so old makes her blood richer and more potent. The older the vampire, the stronger the blood. Camille's blood will cause more urgent effects and more lasting ones. Simon could be seeing her and hearing her call to him. If he is not strong enough and goes back to her before it leaves his system he's as good as dead," Magnus told me.

I let out a long sigh as he confirmed all of my suspicions, Simon was in danger. Before I could ask Magnus what to do, my phone rang.

"Hey Izzy, I'm heading back now. How's Simon?" I answered.

"That's why I'm calling, he's not here. He snuck out, he's gone Vicky," she pleaded.

"Get ready and get the others ready for a mission. We are going to the Hotel Dumort, I'm on my way," I told her hanging up and jumping off of the bed. Time to go kick Camille's ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
1.8K 105 10
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - My name is Clarissa Morgenstern. All my life I had lived in the Shadowhunter home country of Idris. I loved my li...
205K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...