Internet Friends | Dan Howell...

De Calybear7

Meet over the internet. Become close friend. Become more than that? What will happen when you meet in real li... Mai multe

The Meet Up
Texts
Embarrassed
Livestream
Patrick
Friends
Acceptance
Mikey
Thunderstorm
AUTHOR CLARIFICATION
Fixing Our Hair
Dance
Another Kitchen Utensil?
Lose You
Cat
Pacify Her
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Blind to What Never Existed
The Old (y/n)
Who You Used To Be
The Last...
Who Is He?
Rain
She's Back?
Why Had I Gone And Done That?
Pancakes and Confrontation
He'll Never Know
Wish I Knew
Just...
Burning
Try
Please Don't Do This
Happy
Dating
Girls vs Boys
Everyone Knows
Scare
Mistakes
Guilt
I Want to Scream
Rachel
I Want
Missed You
Goodbye
The Tour
Play it Cool
I Don't Know
End the Pain
After
Ignored
Dang it
Paris
The Eiffel Tower
Kenz
Eavesdropping
Ladybug
Au revoir
Restless
Sorry
Lead Me On
Talk to Me
I Don't Care
Home
Come Back
Mementos
Stay
Cafe Corner
Warm My Heart
Tag
Scary
Yoga
Mrs. Howell
They Just Had to Come Now
Punch Him
MarioKart?

Woman With a Plan

1.6K 52 56
De Calybear7

Hey! Just wanted to give a special thanks to @MadzIsReal393 for being a reader from early on all the way until now and giving me the idea for this chapter! Thanks so much and go check them out!

Love you!

(y/n)'s POV

I had a plan. Was is a good plan? No. Could it possibly work? I have no clue. Dan had pestered me until I agreed to come back for a movie. I could hear Cat in the background saying that I shouldn't be forgiven for loosing my temper and all that and yet this boy still believed she was some sort of saint. So now I was trudging through the damn snow for the 3rd time that night. I of course was doing it for Dan. He had that effect on me. Where I was always at his heels like some sad dog. I hate myself for it. I can't fall for him like that. I'll ruin it. I pulled out my phone to ask Phil for his help seeing as he was upset with Cat's behavior as well and whether he'll admit it or not, he most definitely ships me and Dan. Hard. I can tell.

It just kill me seeing her with Dan. I had to get over this soon. After I had met him, I had slowly fallen deeper into whatever trap he had unknowingly set. He had me constantly after him without me realizing it and now that I do realize it I need to stop torturing myself. I have to let it go.

What if I told you we can resolve this whole Cat issue?

What are you going to do...

What? Why are you so skeptical? It's not like I'm proposing we kill her or something!

Just get on with it. Cat's giving me a weird look rn

When does she not supervise you like she's your mom?

Go!

Right, so I thought I could be annoying to Cat (not that hard) and when she thinks we are alone and starts ragging on me, you bring Dan to see.

Are you sure you can leave that much responsibility to me?

I have faith.

It sounds okay and hopefully they will still be okay friends for Youtube's sake

yup, see you in like 60 seconds

Phil greeted me for the second time and I could already feel Cat glaring at me. Step one wouldn't be any effort. Dan smiled as I sat down on the couch. I tucked my frozen feet underneath me, sitting on them.

"Well hello again." I said nodding to Cat and Dan. Cat was clutching to Dan protectively, like he was her lifeline. It was painful to watch.

"Your hair looks really good Cat. Did you do something to it when I left?" I asked, making conversation. Dan looked at me, thankful I was trying to play nice.

"No" Cat spat and Dan gave her a look. She smiled a fake smile and he ignored it.

"Your hair looks good too Dan. Did you open up a salon while I was gone?" I joked. Dan rolled his eyes at my dumb banter and I could see Cat's eyes burning at the compliment I had dished out. Dan's eyes lit up as I smiled and I could feel a flutter in my heart. Damn those eyes.

"So, Phillipa, what are we watching?" I asked, spinning to look at Phil, sorting through the movies.

"Uh, horror?" He said and I glared.

"Excuse me? Did you make me come all the way back here through the freezing cold to torture myself so I can't sleep?" I asked and Phil nodded. I groaned and flopped back on the couch. He switched off the lights and started the movie. It came upon a scary part and I screeched, digging my face into Phil's arm.

"Ow, get off me. Your nose hurts!" Phil complained and I smacked his arm.

"Don't judge my nose!" I whined. "I'm getting popcorn. I can't be in the same room as that demon."

And I didn't mean the one in the movie. (okay...don't kill me, but the only word to describe that was savage and you know it!)

I stood up and padded into the kitchen. I pulled down some microwave popcorn from the shelf when I noticed a presence in the room with me. I pressed a few buttons on the microwave and turned to see and enraged Cat glaring at me.

"You bitch." She growled and I backed away.

Phil? Now would be a good time!

"God, you just keep your nasty little fingers off of him can you? You little slut." She hissed and I backed away even further. She had never outwardly called me that before. I had really done it hadn't I?

"I don't know what you're talking about" I responded, but it only spurred her on.

Phil. Phil. Dear god Phil. Get your ass in here.

"Dan was right, you are nothing but a worthless desperate rat." She said. I reeled back at her comment. I was honestly a little scared now. She gripped my wrist, pushing into my skin with her nails. Cats kill rats.

"Ow!" I yelped, my outburst muffled with the sound of the microwave.

"Fuck you, (y/n). Dan's mine. Stay away or I will hurt you."

Phil. Please. I am actually scared now. Help. Had Cat gone mad? 

"Are you crazy?!" I asked, trying to tug my arm away.

"No, completely fine, until Dan realizes just how revolting you are. Get out of here you disgusting horrible person. I hate you" Cat spoke, her voice low, but sharp like ice. I cowered below her, genuinely terrified. She didn't care I was in physical pain. She was crazy.

"Cat." Dan's voice pierced the air and the timer sounded. Cat threw my arm down and my hand went instantly around my wrist. Her acrylics had actually pierced my skin and I had small punctures in the soft flesh of my wrist.

"You didn't really want to help with the popcorn." Dan said. Well duh. I picked up a napkin to stop the blood and Phil walked to my side to help me.

"I-I just came to--"

"I heard what you said Cat. I know you don't like (y/n), but that gives you zero reason to physically and verbally assault her." Dan said. His voice was steady and his face calm. He looked drained and empty and I could feel his emotions transferring into me.

"Thank god you showed up" I whispered to Phil. "I was scared she would punch me."

He nodded and hugged me round the shoulders. I winced as he dabbed a cut and I covered it with a bandage, listening to the conversation beside me.

"I'm sorry. I just lost my temper. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"I really don't think you should be apologizing to me." Dan stopped her. She turned to look at me and I turned away, my stomach flipping. She got what she wanted right? To intimidate me. Job well done. I was actually frightened of her now.

"(y/n) I-I'm so sorry." Cat stuttered. No she isn't. She wanted to hurt me.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you hate me" I replied, trying to keep my voice from breaking.

"No, it's just my stupid thing and I shouldn't take it out on you. I'll try to get along until I leave." Cat said. That's right. She's leaving soon. She knew she was going to loose so why did she try?

"There. That's all I needed to hear." Dan said. For a moment I had forgotten he was there. I felt a pang of hurt shoot through my body. He forgave her. He only heard the last part. He only thought she just took a random dislike towards me. He didn't realize the reason why. Phil finished and I thanked him. I had 5 small bandages covering the relatively deep cuts from her fingernails. Cat left, "ashamed" and I was sat on the couch, Phil's arm around me protectively. Dan was sat, his elbows resting on his widespread knees and his head hug in between them. My god I wish it was his arms round me.

"(y/n)...I'm so sorry." Dan said. 

"It wasn't your fault."

"Yes, but I didn't believe you when you said she hated you. I could have at least prevented this."

"No, she would have never admitted it to you if you confronted her, and hurt me anyways." I said, shrugging and Phil looked at me. I know I should be harder on Dan for being so blind, but that was the thing. You can't help being blind. It's just there. I stood up and Dan stared at me.

"Where are you going?" Dan asked.

"Home? I need sleep for the party tomorrow." I said and Dan nodded.

"I have to get my beauty sleep." I said, pulling on my coat.

"Like you need it." Dan mumbled. My face flushed a bright red and Phil grinned at me.

"Bye" I waved to the boys and went down the stairs out to the street. There I was. IN THE DAMN SNOW AGAIN. THE 4TH TIME!

DAMN IT. I grumbled and dug my hands in my pockets trudging along.

"(y/n)." I whipped my head around to see Cat.

"Were you waiting there?! You freak!" I screamed, backing up slowly.

"Stay away from him. Get out." She threatened. She had me backed against a wall.

"I hate you." She hissed. I felt a sting, not like the cold, across my face. My skin was stinging and my eyes started to water. I felt my face burning against the bitter cold.

"Did you just slap me?!" I screeched, my hand flying up to my face. The tingle spread across my entire cheek.

"What? Just go running off to Dan why don't you?" She said. Her hand connected with my face again, harder than the last and I could feel my skin burn.

"Please get away." I said, my eyes watering heavily from the stinging pain in my face. I pushed her back and she stumbled only to push me back.

"Stop!" I called out towards her, my vision blurry with water. I felt a hard knuckle connect with my cheek and I could already tell there would be a small bruise on my cheek bone. She slithered back into the shadows, taking off.

She was mental! No way could the Cat I had seen in videos do something like that, but now I was here. So, she could. Looks could be deceiving. I swallowed and put my hand to my face, wincing as I put slight pressure on the bruise I knew was forming. I hurried back home to find Dan at my door.

"Oh, hey there you are you left your pho--" He stopped and inched further. He gently removed my hand from my face, cautious of my cut up wrist. He sucked in air as he caught sight of my cheek. Was it that bad? I hadn't had the chance to see it. His right hand came up to my face, cupping my jawline. His thumb brushed over my cheekbone where the bruise was. My mind was whirling as his eyes met mine and all I wanted was his lips against mine. But I can't. My left hand came up to grip his arm and lower it from my face. My hand slid into his and I squeezed it before letting it go. I took the phone from his hand and opened my door. He followed me in, shutting the door behind him.

"Why?" he asked and I looked at him and shrugged.

"Life is what it is." I said, petting him arm for a moment before pulling away, slightly embarrassed.

"But--you don't deserve this. Just. Why would she do it?" He asked. I held my breath as my stomach shrunk. I wanted to tell him, but if he know it was because she liked him it would kill him. And it would kill me.

"It's alright."

"No. No it's not. An amazing, beautiful, creative, funny, caring, totally perfect girl like you shouldn't have to deal with this." he said, his voice wavering. I chose to ignore the fact he had called me beautiful and sighed.

"I'll be fine. Things happen. It's okay" I said. He  looked down at his shoes.

"You are the best person I have ever met" Dan said and I laughed.

"Thank you, but I can't take that title. You have met Tyler Oakley haven't you?"

"(y/n), I'm serious." Dan said and my smiled turned softer.

"Thank you." I replied and hugged him round the shoulders. He turned and hugged me properly. We pulled away, stopping a few inches apart. He looked so concerned for me then. Empathetic for me. I felt myself lean in and I covered it up by planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

What a dumb ass I am.

He smiled at me painfully. He only got caught up in the moment. He didn't like me. Not possible.

Not possible.

How was that? Was that a good interpretation of your idea Madz?

Thanks!

~Calymari

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

88K 4.1K 22
~ SEQUEL TO 'If We Just Lay Here' ~ It's time for a brand new start at life but when you find that you're working alongside the person who you swore...
1.2K 31 70
After two girls going to a meet and greet what happens when they meet the people they adore. What will happen between them will they fall in love? Be...
7.6K 233 23
You met Dan in College and became close friends, even dropped out at the same time as him because of overwhelming stress, and your Depression and Anx...
251K 8.3K 25
You meet him once online by your friend Dan. But then run into him in public by a small accident? What will happen to you nOw??