Allured (Camila/You)

By drizzycabello

What's wrong? Should i kiss it first? More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23:
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

24.

2.7K 83 5
By drizzycabello

"I'm so sick of these guys at the photoshoots and music videos. Like, we all get it you're doing the photoshoot and shit but like, have some respect, I'm right here."

I was complaining to Camila about how the guys that she shoots with are very touchy and feely with her.

"What about your photoshoots and your music videos? Having a bunch of girls dance all over you and the guys on your team? Thats fine?"

I had nothing to say.

"Thats not the same."

"Whatever, Y/N. I just want to sleep."

"Okay, can I come with you?"

"Well, yeah. You do only have one bed, right?" Camila questioned.

"I do have one in the guest room but I guess."

"Okay, why don't you go sleep there then?" Camila faces me as she pulls her sleep shirt over her naked chest.

"Because I want to be with you."

"It doesn't seem like it since all you're doing is complaining about the guys in my photoshoots."

"I'm sorry, okay. I can't help that I have trust issues after all the shit that's happened with Selena."

"I just want to sleep, Y/N."

"Okay, sorry. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

I had one arm wrapped around her waist and just stayed like that until I knew she was asleep.

Of course I didn't want to fight with her, but when something comes up I want to be able to speak to her about it.

I look ate the rose on my wrist as I sat in front of the laptop, thinking of creative ways I could make it up to Camila.

I put on the headphones and decided to write a song for her, starting with the lyrics.

So, maybe I wasn't the best at writing music. I am a producer for a reason, but this song was nice and sweet,

On top of that I had made Camila an entire morning feast which included some of her favorite breakfast foods.

By 9am Camila was out of the room.

"God, you are such a kiss-ass." She laughed at me.

"You love it." I smiled at her as I kissed. her lips and then her neck.

"You're right, I do. I can't believe you did all this, next time I'm hungry I'm going to get mad at you."

"I'm not making you breakfast overtime you get mad at me." I laugh.

"Mm, somehow I think I can make it happen." Camila smiles.

"Look, I don't doubt it." We laugh together and have a nice breakfast together.

By 11am we were completely ready for the day.

We jumped into the uber to West Hollywood.

"So," Camila and I said at the same time.

"You go," She says.

"What are we going to do about your sisters not so secret disliking of me?'

"I was literally just going to say that!" Camila laughs.

"But seriously, I don't know, we need to show her that you aren't what paparazzi paint you out to be, and that sometimes, and only sometimes, music is misleading."

"Right! I mean, did she hear your verse in Worth It?'I joked.

"Ha Ha." She mockingly laughed.

"I do have this song I wrote for you last night, it's kind of mushy and I was going to give it to you this morning but the breakfast seemed to be enough." I laughed.

I pulled out my MacBook that I had in my bag since we planned on going to the studio together later on. She clicked the play button and listened with a serious facial expression.

"I think she'd love that." Camila says, handing me back the headphones and laptop.

"Ill show her later on." I gave Camila a big grin and intertwined our fingers.

We pull up at Starbucks to get two coffees, I order black coffee and Camila orders her sugar galore drink.

"You may swell drink caster sugar." I laugh as we walk back to the uber.

"You may as well, I don't know, drink a beer or something."

"What?"

"Cause it's so bitter, I don't know. Give me a break."

As I open the door for Camila there's a shout behind us.

"Camilita!"

I turn around and see Sinu rushing over to us, holding Sofi's hand as she did so."

"Hey, mama. We just got coffees." Camila says as she kisses Sinu on the cheek, I do the same.

"We were actually just going to come to see you now." I laugh.

"Isn't that funny-"

"Mama, they just called our names, lets go back inside." Sofi tries to pull her mum inside but she doesn't budge. I look across the car park and see an old friend of mine that I knew back in the old days.

He may have been gang related.

"You need we should go too-" Sinu cuts me off

"Okay, hun. Ill go grab them, you stay our here with Mila and Y/N." Sofi's eye roll doesn't go unnoticed but Camila or myself.

As Sinu walks into Starbucks Sofi pipes up.

"So, Y/N-"

"Aye, Y/N! It's been too long, you still in on that gang shit?"My old friend Jayden flashes a 'bloods' gang sign.

I shut my eyes.

Perfect timing, right?

"Nah, Jayden. I'm not with that anymore, anyway. We have to dip. Lets link soon, yeah?" I try to get rid of his as cleanly as possible.

"Only if we smoke together!" He yells as he's walking away.

"So, yeah... what whew you saying?" I try to pass back to. Sofi but she doesn't look too impressed.

"Gang related. She's a great person, right, Mila?"Sofi looks at Camila who looks at me and I look at the ground.

I watch as Sinu gets closer to us.

"Sofi, how about you ride with me, Mila, is that okay?" She nods.

We quickly split up and agree to all meet up at their hotel room.

"hopefully we don't get shot at." Sofi says under her breath.

I shut the door behind me and tell the driver where we are going.

"Look, Sofi, when I was younger I didn't have the support you had growing up. I did everything by myself. I had to make enough money to get myself through high school and get a good spa at the same time. Things weren't great and I didn't grow up in a great neighbourhood so I wasn't surrounded by good things. I got pulled into selling drugs very quickly and then I felt with a lot of gang related stuff. I'm not going to tell you all of it but I didn't grow up around the best stuff. And now I'm in the rich areas of LA and can afford to do almost anything I want. I'm still adjusting to everything> do, I am sorry if I'm not what you're used to. But, please give me a chance, cause I really am trying my best."

By the time I had finished my rambling, we were already back at their hotel.

"Okay." Sofi says.

"Okay?" I question.

"Yep."

"Good. Now please don't go throwing around gang signs." I joke and she cracks a smile.

We walk through the door and Camila greets me when curious eyes, I smile at her.

She looks between Sofi and I, the room felt so much lighter without all the tension.

Camila smiles.

1 problem down, a couple hundred more to go. Next up; Fifth Harmony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
20.7K 567 20
(girlxgirl relationship. If you have a problem with that then fuck off)
565K 15.6K 57
A relationship with Camila Cabello. Big thanks to everyone reading! Please remember to drop a few votes :)
3.3K 92 12
will you be alone for the rest of your life?? read to find out. This is my first book so sorry about the bad grammar, bear with me.