The BadAss And The Alpha

By Xx_nerdz13_xX

Harley is East Riverside's badass. She rarely goes to class, rides a motorcycle, and she likes to mess with h... More

The Badass And The Alpha
First Day
Reese
Homeroom
Homeroom pt2
Rainbow Dash
Kidnapped
What The Hell
No Ice Cream
Explain
Will you go on a date
Author's Note
PEP RALLY!!!
Pep Rally 2
Happy Holidays
Dont Forget the Date
I Hate Surprises
Workouts and Messengers
Manly Aprons
Best Friend or Boyfriend

The New Kid

13K 346 44
By Xx_nerdz13_xX

Hayley's POV-

" I drink some cointreau keep it in my poncho light up like castro !" I sang along to Y.A.L.A by M.I.A. I was so into the song I didn't even realize that I pulled into my school's parking lot. I know with me being the school's badass it may seem like everyone in the school stayed far away from me right? Wrong. People didn't part like the red sea when I walked down the halls. You probably also think that I have no friends, if so you are completely wrong. I have friends such as Jake, Christine, and Michael and Aubrey, no not all of them are like me, only Jake and Christine. Michael and Aubrey are humans but they know about us. Jake is the school's football captain and a prankster, Christine is the sarcastic, and rude hipster in the school, and lastly Michael and Aubrey completely different looks yet the same personalities. In our school they are known as the gosssip twins they are also extremely smart. Like who has the pythagorean theorem remembered along with other theorems that I never seemed to understand, but I still love them.

When I walk down the hall way I can't help but recognize all the same faces from last year. But as I'm walking I felt eyes burning a hole in the back of my head, when I turned around my eyes locked with, a handsome , sexy , olive toned skin , gray eyes with a gold rim, wind swept hair yet it looked like he had meant to have it look that way, guy. I have never seen anyone like him , he obviously must had been new here at East riverside high school, at once I knew, I could see it in his eyes, this may be weird but I could smell him. he was a vampire's mortal enemy, a werewolf.

___________________________________

YAY!!!I finally updated. I'm completely new at this so tell me what you think of the story so far, comments, questions make yourself known. Follow my Instagram @Hipster_2001. I'll try to update by at least Friday

QUOTD- what should my loyal readers be called? I'll pick my top three favorites and then you decide.

Song on the side >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 465 24
When your a wolf you have ranks which is your place in the pack. Meet Jordan Steal she's your badass werewolf. She's the daughter of an alpha. But n...
384K 10K 30
Skyler Johnson moved from New York to Austin Texas with her mom and dad. At her old school Skyler was a bad ass everyone was afraid of her. Jake whi...
202K 8.4K 26
Ofelia has just escaped from her abusive boyfriend who happens to be a rogue. Her and her boyfriend aren't each other's mates but promised to stay to...
2.5K 69 19
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...