Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

Od BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... Viac

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 4

10.2K 240 22
Od BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hey everyone okay so a few things, one thanks to those  awesome amazing people who liked my story and super duper thanks to those people who put it in their Library's. OK so it's slow right now and will  be for the next two or three chapters. Pretty much right now I'm introducing you to all the characters you really need to know about. so here is chapter four enjoy and love you all who are reading and thanks for reading, Don't forget to smile!! <3 ok so there is a picture of demitri on tha side.

Chapter 4

I grabbed the door handle leading into my new house. I turned the knob and pushed the door open, the house already smelt of my mothers air freshener (Cashmere Woods). Harley and I stepped inside and closed the door behind us. The front entry way is extremely impressive, the flooring is a soft cream marble and the walls are a soft tan color. To our left is a laundry room and powder room, Straight ahead is a huge archway that leads into another part of the house. On either side of the archway is two huge chocolate brown flights of stairs going up. They look very elegant as they curve with the wall and there is a balcony above the archway. To my right is a door that is open, I poked my head in for a peek.

Inside is dark wood panelling on the walls and a deep Burgundy colored carpet. In the middle of the room is a chocolate brown desk and a cool looking spinney chair. I could so imagine spinning on that thing all day, I was about to jump on it when I remembered we still have the rest of the house to see. I took one last look around the room and noticed book shelves lining most of the walls except behind the desk where a picture of our family hung. I also realized the big window in the front of the room.

I backed out of the room and saw Harley examining the roof. I followed her stare and saw a crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the entry way.

"Nice entry way huh?" I said to Harley.

"Bigger then the old house, its bigger inside then it looks on the outside." Harley said more to herself then me but I decided to answer.

"Home," I corrected her. She turned and looked at me puzzled.

"You said 'bigger then the old house' and I say its bigger then our home," I explained. She frowned.

"Sienna this is our home now your gonna have to get used to it," She sounded like my mother.

"Whatever," I grumbled. I walked past her through the archway. I heard Harley follow me, I glanced around really impressed with the house so far. To our left is a hallway, in front of us is a sunken in living room that takes up most of the first floor. The back wall has a huge two story window and a fireplace with our plasma screen t.v balanced on it. Our sectional couch has already been moved in, and same with the coffee table, and area rugs for the dark brown wood flooring. The walls are a light mocha, and on the wall beside us to our right is a collage of our family pictures.

The whole family is there my uncles,aunts, cousins, us, and our grandparents. I glanced around the room once more to check for anything I could have missed. I noticed the rug was new and fluffy, beige color. There is a few steps leading into our sunken in living room in front of us and then far off to the left. The stairs far off left led up to a walkway that connected with our level and reach to the far wall. On the far wall where the platform walkway, is a sliding glass door that led outside to a huge deck with a in-ground pool. In front of the steps to the left is another archway. I walked around the banistered living room through the archway.

I saw my mother picking up plates out of a box and putting them in a cupboard. The kitchen is obviously where I was now. The kitchen walls are a olive green, the flooring is the dark wood still. The cabinets are a deep chocolate brown. There is an island in the middle with three bar stools and the counter tops are  dark brown, granite tops. My mother looked up and smiled at us.

"Hey like the house so far?" She asked looking around. You could tell she was proud considering she designed it herself being a interior designer. I nodded honestly, the house looked great and not mention it was huge she has a good reason to be proud.

"Looks great mom," Harley said which made my mother beam with happiness. We were waved off shortly after and I went through the other archway that leads into the hallway I saw earlier. We walked down it until we reached another archway. Harley and I walked in the room and found the dinning room. The walls are a red with white trim at the top and bottom, the floors are a lighter wood then the rest of the house. The table is long and rectangular, one seat on either end and three seats on either side. The table is a red polished wood just like the chairs. The chairs have cool designs in the back all carved work and what not.

There is a  chandelier but its not like the crystal one in the entry way this one branches out and on each arm is a candle. The candles aren't real they are light bulbs but it works. There is a vase full of white roses in the middle of the table and some paintings hanging around. I'm guessing by now that those two days my mother was gone she was here getting this all set up. Maybe they knew we were moving before they told us and have been coming here to set up. I won't ask them so I guess I'll never know. Harley and I walked out of the dining room and turned left ad we came to a door at the end of the hall.

I heard people talking behind the closed door and I recognised Joyce's voice. The door opened and Demetri, Elle and Joyce emerged from what I'm guessing is the basement.

"We called dibs on the rooms down there." Joyce said folding her arms across her chest with a triumphant smile glued to her face. I looked at Harley who frowned.

"There are no more rooms down there?" She asked sounding upset. Elle shook her head, "no".

I grabbed Harley's arm and dragged her back through the house and when we made it to the entry way we went up stairs. Once up stairs there is a door right in front of us. I let go of Harley and walked forward I pushed the door opened and found it to be a arts/workout/study room. I gasped and looked around more, the walls were like the sky such a soft pretty blue an the carpet a pure white. I admired the chess board, the painting easel, workout equipment and multiple book shelves. Harley was just as shocked as me.

I walked out of my Little heaven and saw Harley has taken it upon herself to take up the right side of the house. I walked to the left side and opened the door. I took a step into my new room. I instantly fell in love with it, the area in front of me has my own t.v and couch with a movie player. To the back end of my room on the right was a door that led to my own on suite and the window in there has a great view of my back yard.

The right half of my room is sunken in and that's where my bed is and my desk with my lap top. I walked down the few stairs separating me from my sunken lower part of my room. I looked to my left and saw my very own walk in closet. I was so happy and I can't wait to rub this in Joyce's face. I paused my thoughts there, what is Joyce's room was better then mine though? Obviously its possible this house is huge and gorgeous.

I looked around the room and noticed all my boxes were put in here. I started to unpack everything, putting my clothes away  was easy I had loads of room. I organized all my movies alphabetically and pulled my blankets and sheets out and made my bed. I used my ipod docking station and listened to some quiet music so I wouldn't disturb my neighbours considering that they may be were wolves. I looked out my window on the wall opposite of the door. Once I opened the white curtains the brightness filled my room.

Not even five feet away was another house I saw brick and two widows lined up with mine exactly. I was a little pissed that Harley got the view of the forest and she could easily sneak out. If I tried I probably end up dead on our fence. I opened the window and looked down.  Yep definitely not escaping here ever. I checked the bathroom window and found a route but it would be tricky. There is a tree leading up to my bathroom window and down into my back yard. I continued to unpack and sing and dance like I normally would have if my mom just brought my fresh laundry in my room back at home.

Harley sort of made me made when she told me to get used to this house. Who does that? You cant just replace your home with some new, beautiful, huge awesome ass house.

"Family meeting in the living room!" I heard my mother yell. I sighed old habits die hard. I had officially unpacked almost everything except pictures, only because I had no clue what wall I wanted to make my picture wall. I walked out of my room to see Harley and my dad talking.

"She actually did it dad, two wolves." Harley smiled shaking her head. I walked towards them and when my father turned around he was smiling proudly at me. Harley walked down stairs leaving me and my dad. I stared at my familiar hero, my father. My dad has always been my hero since I was five.

When I was five and I would lose Mr.Doogey (My favourite stuffed animal) he could find it no matter what. I now know that's because he's a werewolf but still it was awesome to me.He would buy me treats and tell me awesome stories about our  ancestors and he would take me anywhere. When I was 8 I remember I got bullied by some kids in my grade so my dad became friends with them and told them a story. My dad told them that there is this evil man who takes mean little children and puts them in cages and feeds them the liver of a cat and then the eyeballs of a human. Soon the monster would cut off your tongue for saying mean things.

I have no idea where the guy got it from but the kids never bothered me again. Could you imagine being told that at the age of 8 I would shit my pants. Of course its not real and he told me that night that I would no longer have problems with those kids. He was right like always, my dad hardly yells at me too. I mean he can really let Demetri, Joyce and Harley have it but when it comes to me he goes super soft.

He doesn't have to worry bout Elle as much because she is a complete goodie. He cleared his throat and I looked up at him and smiled back.

"I'm proud of you Sienna, you were brave. You didn't let your anger control you and for that I am proud to call you my daughter." He said before walking down the stairs and disappearing into his office. I smiled happily as I walked down stairs and into the living room. There I saw my mother and siblings standing around. They all looked at me when I entered.

"Sienna, thanks for taking your time."My mother said sarcastically. I nodded and folded my arms across my chest. She sighed and took us all in before her face turned up in disgust.

"Okay people we need to wash up and I need someone to go into town and grab two tubs of ice cream. We have been invited to a party next door." She informed us. I perked up, its a chance to drive! I've gotten my G2 a while ago and take every opportunity to go somewhere when it involves me driving. I shot my hand up before Demetri could think this through. Demetri and I always fight over who's gonna drive when and where.

"Sienna, you can go pick up the ice cream." My mother said throwing me the car keys. Demetri scowled at me and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"So Sienna how's your room upstairs?" Joyce asked probably genuinely interested about what I got stuck with. I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Hows the basement?" I retorted. She smirked at me like she took something that was mine.

"Its great, we have the rec room and a huge bathroom to shar-" I cut her off with laughter that I couldn't contain anymore once she said she had to share a bathroom.

"What!" She exclaimed pissed off at my out burst. I shook my head and waved for her to continue while Demetri and Elle were giving me the whats-up look.

"Anyways.... oh ya so its nice and cold down there even though we cant feel it I still bet it is, It stays dark longer and we have a mini fridge." She finished and then put her hands on her hips.

"So hows up stairs?" I smirked.

"Oh my God Joyce! You guys got the best rooms in the house. Upstairs is absolutely horrible, spiders everywhere and dust galore! Don't forget about how small and smelly the rooms are. I mean man its smells like a football team and we all know what that smells like." I said dramatically which made Joyce doubt me and so she should. My mother handed me a fifty dollar bill. I was walking out when Joyce asked , "really?".

I turned around and and smirked at her.

"I don't know Joyce. Why don't you go check them out," I winked before leaving and getting in the car. I drove into town for ice cream.

******************************************************************

I ended up buying three tubs of ice cream, one for me and the rest for moms dumb party thing. I was going to save it for my breakfasts but came to the conclusion I was starving. The problem was I had no spoon so that resulted in me using my hands to scoop it out. I had finished half of my tub when I reached my street. I pulled over put the lid back on and kept driving. As I passed all the houses I wondered if they were just made for the pack. There isn't really any reason they wouldn't of.

When I pulled in front of my house my mother came rushing out. I was already out of the car with the three tubs hooping she wouldn't notice my ice cream sticky hands. I had no such luck when I handed her the two full tubs of ice cream but she pointed to my half full one and arched an eyebrow.

"Sienna I said two tubs not three," she said suspiciously. I nodded and bit my cheek on the inside.

"Why do your hands smell sticky and here give me that tub." She ordered me. I grudgingly handed her the ice cream. She peeled the lid off and peered inside and the frowned at me.

"I was hungry and so I bought myself ice cream and then realized I had no spoon so I used my hands." I explained. My mom stood there and blinked at me and I heard some of the guys next door snickering. They probably didn't think I would notice they were there but  I did. How could I not see 5 guys sitting there.

"Go get ready Sienna," She ordered and when I didn't move she gave me the look.

"I'm not going to your little party," I told her.

"Yes you are. I'll let you keep that extra money,"She bargained. I shook my head.

"Nu-uh," I said putting my hands on my hips. My mother growled at me and I just smiled evilly.

"I'll give you an extra fifteen on top of what ever is left," She bribed pulling out a ten and five. She looked at me hopeful for a minute while I thought it through.

"Hmmmm," I said more to myself. She looked at me intensely, before I shrugged.

"Make it an extra twenty and you got deal," I countered knowing she would do it if she wanted me to behave. I smirked while she grumbled death threats under her breath and pulled out a twenty and handed it to me.

"Fine but be polite and make sure to smile," She instructed.

"Oh don't worry I will," I winked walking around her leaving the tubs of ice cream for her to pick up. I stopped at the front door and turned around.

"No refunds mom," I said grinning while I walked up to my new room. I took a shower and brushed my hair but let it fall. I pulled a new black spaghetti strap tank top on with a navy blue zip up sweater and a new pair of dark jeans. I slipped on my Birkenstock and went to put on eye liner. I looked at my reflection for a moment. I saw my silver eyes and my long dark brown curly hair. My skin is a little tan and I'm the normal size of a girl my age. I  would say I'm averagely pretty, definitely not gorgeous or hot but average.

I applied some mascara and eye liner then skipped to Harley's room. I opened the door and walked in. Her room is very different then my own, for instance she has no sunken in part. Her room is a little smaller then mine, she has a walk in closet and a on suite. Her stuff is mostly unpacked but she still has boxes piled in the corner of her room. I looked around but there wasn't any sight of her. I quickly sniffed and her scent was there but not strongly.

I turned out of her room and closed the door. I looked over the banister and saw Harley there but she wasn't there a few minutes ago.

"Hurry up everyone already went over," she scolded me sounding upset that she had to wait for me.

"Relax we are showing up fashionably late duh." I told her while I quickly ran down the stairs. She rolled her eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. We exited the house and walked over the the next door neighbours house. We walked through there gate leading into their back yard. He whole place reeked of werewolves.

"Wow dad wasn't kidding when he said 85% of the population here was werewolves." I whispered to Harley, she just nodded and looked around. The back yard is spacey and big enough to hold a party but probably not big enough to hold an entire pack. I doubted the entire pack was here if they were then dad lied, this wont offer protection for shit. There was about 70 people mingling outside and I bet more inside.

"You think this is it?" Harley leaned over and asked.

"Doubt it. It would probably be a small pack then." I answered truthfully. By now many people have looked over at us and I started the get uncomfortable.

"Bitches ain't sh** , and they ain't sayin nuthin' a hunred muther fu***** cant tell me nuthin'
Beez in the trap, bee, beez in tha trap, Beez in the trap, bee, beez in tha trap" I heard my ring-tone go off. I grabbed my phone out quickly fumbling with my phone. By now the whole party was looking at me as I fumbled to answer my phone.

"Nice going," Harley said under her breath. I pressed answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked agitated.

"Hey babe are you alright?" Derek replied, I gave everyone a look that meant mind your own damn business!

"Ya fine, so whats up Derek?" I asked adding his name on purpose so Harley would know who I'm talking to. She mouthed 'frog' more to herself but she earned a glare from me.

"Oh I'm fine, can't I call my girl without being questioned?" He asked teasingly. The party guests were looking t me  funny now but I ignored there stares. I really wanted to yell out though ' Yes the new girl did have friends back home thanks'!

"I um... ya I guess I don't know." I hesitated.

"Where are you?" He asked suspiciously.

"The neighbours. They through a party thing," I answered honestly. I could imagine him nodding and giving me a soft look right now.

"Oh are you having fun?" He asked and I noticed we were sounding kinda distanced. I was about to reply when my phone was ripped out of my hand and away from my ear. I spun on my heels and saw Demetri standing there holding my phone away from his ear.

"No phones little sister this is a party, mingle makes friends." Demetri said smirking enjoying that I wanted to talk to Derek right now, and he was the one in the way of that happening. He raised the phone to his ear as I watched shocked that he had gotten my baby after all the times I've tried to keep it away from him.

"Derek?.... Sorry my man she will have to call you back," he said hanging up on my boyfriend. I watched even more shocked my jaw dropped. He chuckled and then gave me an evil look.

"Close your mouth honey you'll look allot better." He said trying to sound like a older lady. He spun on his heels and ran to the back deck of the house. I booked shit after him knowing full well he has always wanted to get into my phone and creep my messages. I caught up with him and was facing him off in front of the next door neighbour's pool. His arm stretched out and he was holding my phone in his hand dangling it over the pool.

"Demetri please don't! I'll pay you. Come on you love me!" I begged for mercy. He raised an eyebrow.

"Do I?" He asked smirking swinging his hand that held the phone over the pool.

"Demetri!" I pouted like a little kid and even stomped my foot. I heard a bunch of muffled laughter. I looked to my right and saw 5 guys sitting on lawn chairs. They looked like the guys I saw earlier who laughed at me when I ate ice cream with my hands. JERKS! It was a very useful way of eating ice cream in my defence. I studied all of their features better starting from the left side of the line of lawn chairs.

The first kid has a swamp of messy dark brown hair. It literally looked like the kid jumped on a motorcycles and drove around for a bit with no helmet and then got off and came here.... I wouldn't be surprised if he did that exactly. His eyes held a weird lively glint to them and were a dark deep brown he was definitely handsome. The next boy has a sharp jaw line very chiseled features to him. His hair is shorter then the rest of them and he spiked it up a tad bit. This guy was  very attractive I must admit.

The next guy was a little tanner then the rest and his hair is a shag its brown almost matches his skin. His eyes are a green color but I hint a little blue has been thrown into the mix. He looks the youngest yet he has a tattoo across his chest. I can see the inked skin popping out of the top of his shirt. He's cute but not someone I would be romantically interested with.

The guy beside him was hot in his own dark way. I say dark because the kid has the black emo hair cut and look. He has snake bites (a piercing under each side of the lip). His eyes though I mean wow... they are..... gorgeous. I would die for his eyes. His eyes are a sky blue very vivid and absolutely piercing. They are the kind of eyes that you would look into and get lost in and the when they look at you, you just feel like trusting them and telling them your problems. That's not creepy of me to say at all (note sarcasm).

I shifted my gaze to the next boy and when I looked at him and he looked back at me I was just shocked. His brown hair has some spots where its lighter and his hair is tousled perfectly. His complexion is perfect and I noticed his jaw clench a little bit. I was studying him just like he was studying me in return. His eyes look a mix between grey, blue and green mixed together. His eyes are just as gorgeous as his friends in their own unique way. He was so hot and his body looked built with muscle if it is or not wouldn't matter because he is simply good looking.

I noticed that they all stopped laughing at me when they saw me and so I glared at them. I was pulled out of my be a hater moment when my phone rang again.

  "Bitches ain't sh** , and they ain't sayin nuthin' a hunred muther fu***** cant tell me nuthin'
Beez in the trap, bee, beez in tha trap, Beez in the trap, bee, beez in tha trap" I reached for my phone but Demetri pulled back just as quick. I stared at him and hoppfully my eyes looked pleading enough.

"Nice ring tone," dark emo looking one said smirking.

"I know," I replied watching my phone intensely, he snorted at my bluntness.

"Hello?" Demetri answered the phone on speaker.

"Who the hell is this!?" Derek spazzed. I sighed and looked down, there really isn't much I can do now.

"Your girlfriends brother duh Derek your not very smart are you?" He asked into the phone. there was a slight pause but we all noticed it before he yelled.

"Where the hell is Sienna!?" He freaked. Demetri looked pissed off for a second but then recovered with a wicked grin.

"You'll never know!" He yelled and tossed my phone into the pools deep end. I watched totally mortified as my life line sunk to the bottom of the pool. I snapped my deathly glare back to Demetri.

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. You." I growled my body was shaking slightly with anger and frustration. Demetri just walked to lawn chair beside the gorgeous guy on the end and plopped down. I gave him the most deathly look and I started to feel my anger take over but then I regained control. I looked back at my phone at the bottom. I glanced around for a  net.

"Oh ya I hid the net have fun," Demetri snickered the boys he was with chuckled slightly. I grounded my teeth together and started to take my shoes and socks off. I removed my sweater.

"What are you doing?" Demetri asked shocked at my actions. I turned and looked at him without any emotion.

"Getting my phone what else?" I retorted and I dived in and swam to the bottom and grabbed my cell phone and pushed myself off the bottom. When I broke the surface I swam over the the edge of the pool. I put my phone up on the deck.

"Demetri can you help me up?" I called for him. I heard foot steps coming towards me and then I saw my brother standing over me.

"Your just going to pull me in," he pointed out. I shook my head.

"No crossies?" He asked me I rolled my eyes.

"How old are you?" I snapped. I crossed my fingers behind my back though.

"Fine no crossies," I said obviously lying but the idiot wont know till his body hits the water. He shrugged after a moment and held his arm out and I grabbed it. I yanked hard on his arm and he came crashing after me into the pool. The five guys on the lawn chairs rushed over to see what happened. Demetri emerged from the water and took a deep breath. I rushed over and pushed him back under and tried drowning him. He would pop up for only a minute though and then I would force him back under.

All the while I had been muttering dark things about him which could be audible throughout the party by now the whole  party was watching me drown my brother and no one to help. At least this is what I thought but when I was yanked back by my shirt and lifted out of the pool my attempt murder was failed. I yanked myself out of this persons grasp and turned to meet my father. I glared over at the now heavily breathing Demetri.

"What the hell Sienna its just a phone!" He yelled super pissed I grinned.

"It was just your death wish," I mocked him. My father cleared his throat and I turned to look at him.

"Sienna don't drown your brother ever again, when I'm around at least. Sienna your grounded though." He told me seriously. I looked at him confused.

"For what!?" I exclaimed.

"You nearly drowned your brother in our neighbours pool so your trouble as in grounded." He explained.

"Not if you cant catch me," I replied and I quickly pushed my dad into the pool with Demetri. I gabbed my socks, shoes, and sweater and my wet phone and booked it the the end of the back yard where a refreshment table was empty but set up. I jumped on it an then put one hand on the fence and jumped over clearing it completely. I ran to the tree leading up to my bathroom.

See I knew this would become useful! I climbed it and went through my window. I put my hair up in a messy bun, changed into pj's and skyped Molly for a bit. We talked of pointless stuff like who she is going for now and what just happened but I had to twist the story a bit because the fence hopping and climbing a tree wasn't normal for me. I passed out soon after talking to Molly.

Today or my birthday wasn't really all that bad I guess.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

174K 5.2K 26
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Prequel to All But Rejected Mate. This story is the sad beginning behind the Fury family. It takes three gene...
22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
1K 45 35
[Completed AND EDITED Novel] "You sure you're alright?" "Yep, I'm okay." I purse my lips, watching the little dust particles float in and out of the...
154K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...