the wolf chronicles book # 1

By Rainkf

I was running my heart in my throat. Run faster! Run! That was all I could think of. I was whimpering and, ou... More

the wolf chronicles book # 1
prologue
new school
make-out session
Social Studies
café
The movies
Authors note
Dreams
kidnapped
The word wolf is calming?!?
Sorry please read
Clothes and secrets?
Not an update but please read
Alone time
New update coming soon!!!

Hotel room experiances

16 2 0
By Rainkf

"May I get you two room?" She had a Russian accent and I had to hold my tongue to stop myself from rolling on the ground clutching my stomach and bursting out laughing. Alex must've noticed this because he had answered her in a sweet tone that made me want to gag. "Uh yes ma'am." He smiled that Im-a-sweet-kid look. "Vallow me." She answered in her Russian accent. We got to a green door with gold swirl lines. The Russia lady went back down the hall and disappeared. Alex opened the door for me and inside were two black leather chairs and a couch. There was a fire place with fire in it right in front of them. There was a bathroom and a canopy bed with a nightstand right next to it. Surrounding the whole room was a red a carpet.

Oh.My.God.

I ran and jumped on the canopy bed. "I always wanted one of these beds they made me feel like a princess." I out of the blue said to Alex who was already settling on the couch. I couldn't see him though I bet there was a smirk plastered on his face.

I was already under the blankets and falling asleep. "Goodnight Alex...." I was now drifting off. "Goodnight..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
48.2K 592 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.
268K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!