Calico cat ☆P.JM-J.JK☆ [COMPL...

By Bubblesbangtan

"You are my penicillium, the one who saved me. My angel, my world. I am your calico cat, one who came to meet... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열 하나
열 둘
열 셋
열 다섯
열 여섯
열 일곱
열 여덟
열 아홉
스물
스물 하나
스물 둘
스물 셋
스물 넷
스물 다섯
스물 여섯
스물 일곱
스물 여덣
스물 아홉
서른
서른 하나
서른 둘
서른 셋
서른 넷
서른 다섯
스물 여섯
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
서른아홉
사십 [FINALE]
사십 하나 [BONUS CHAPTER]
re-edit
사십 둘 [BONUS 2]
SEQUEL IS OUT

열 넷

3.1K 159 11
By Bubblesbangtan

Third person's POV

Jungkook hushed the younger as he cried in his arms. "It is alright, Jimin! I can just erase what happened just now of their memory!" Jungkook whispered as he smoothed the human's hair. Students and the teacher took another step back, afraid of the vampire.

"But there are cameras installed in the class, hyung!" Jimin teared up even more. "We can break it!" Jungkook smiled. Jungkook glanced at the students and the teacher. The teacher already took her phone out and seemed to be calling someone. Jungkook quickly ran out of Jimin's embrace and he smacked the phone out of the teacher's hand.

"Don't you dare call anyone!" Jungkook shouted, making the teacher flinch. "W-who gave you the rights to talk to me like that? You are not my boss!" The teacher retorted after gathering up her courage. 

"I am fucking older than you, bitch. Don't you dare to talk to me like that." Jungkook didn't care about the curse words he used.

"You? Older than me? How old are you? You look like you are at your early 20s! Also, haven't your parents taught you manners? No saying curse words to elders!" The teacher spat back, pointing her index finger to Jungkook.

"Psh, you older than me? I am fucking 150 years old woman." Jungkook glared at her.

The teacher frowned as Jimin ran to Jungkook, hugging him from behind.

"Hyung, hyung, stop!" Jimin hugged Jungkook really tightly. Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, trying to push Jimin away. 

Jungkook slowly walked to the camera that was installed in the classroom. He cocked his head and looked around the class. Floorball stick. There is one at the corner of the classroom. "Jimin, help me get that floorball stick..." Jungkook gently patted Jimin and Jimin looked at the floorball stick. "Hey! I need it for my floorball competition later!" Someone shouted among the students.

Jungkook turned towards the group of students and glared at them. They all gulped and looked down, not daring to say another word. Jimin grabbed it and passed it to Jungkook. Jungkook held the handle and smashed the camera easily due to the length of the stick.

Jungkook handed the stick back to Jimin and Jimin went to place it at where it belongs to.

Jungkook looked at the students and teacher, his eyes turned blue. Their expression soften and they rubbed their eyes. Jungkook took that opportunity to take Jimin out of class.

The vampire decided to take the human to somewhere relaxing after that whole ordeal. Jungkook started his car as they sped off to somewhere.

They finally came into a stop and Jungkook let his hands off the steering wheel. He signaled for Jimin to get off the car. Jimin raised an eyebrow, but he did it either ways and got out. 

Jimin looked at the scenery in front of him. Why are they at the beach? Jungkook can't be here due to the sunlight!

Jungkook got out with an umbrella over his head. He walked to Jimin and reached forward to grab the younger's hand. Jimin looked at Jungkook, confused. "Come on, Chimmy. Let's go..." Jungkook tightened the grip on Jimin's hand as Jungkook directed Jimin to the sands.

"B-but, you can't be under the sun, right?" Jimin asked, getting worried. "I have my umbrella, silly. I love the beach. I was originally from Busan." Jungkook replied calmly.

Jimin mouthed an 'o' and nodded as Jungkook settled down onto a bench which was on the sand. Jimin sat down beside him as he took off his school shoes and socks, his feet touching the hot, white sand. Jungkook did the same as well as he kicked the sand in front.

"The heat does not affect you, right?" Jimin asked, looking at their still intertwined hands.

"Yeah. I just cannot be exposed to sun rays because DAMN I will burn." Jungkook sai as he ignored Jimin's stares at their hands.

Jimin looked up and giggled. He smiled happily at the sun and people on the beach, playing with sand and water. "Come on, Jimin!" Jungkook said as he let go of Jimin's hand and stood up, took his boots and walked to the sand. Jimin pouted when his hand was no longer touching Jungkook's as he followed Jungkook's action and walked to him.

People stared at Jimin, who still have his cat ears and tail visible to the public as Jungkook did not have the spray with him. It will be hidden soon as it was not that strong. If the solution hit Jimin, he would be burnt by now. Jimin was still perfect and safe.

They built sandcastles, of course with the umbrella covering both Jungkook and the sandcastle. Jimin had to run up and down to get water for the sandcastles.

They played for hours and Taehyung who was at home, got worried. When it was 6.30pm, Jungkook got up and stretched his aching body. "Ahh, Jimin..." Jungkook sighed, his right hand holding onto the umbrella. Jimin smashed the last sandcastle and looked into the sky. The sky was orange-pink, the sun was slowly setting down.

"Lets go, Jimin." Jungkook yawned, still stretching his arm, changing the umbrella to each arm to stretch each arm. Jimin pouted as he looked at Jungkook. "Aw, come on Jungkook! I want to see the sunset..." Jimin said sadly, tugging onto Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line and looked into the open. The sunset. It used to be one of the most favourite thing for the vampire, but ever since he became a vampire, he can't stay outside and look at the sunset.

"Fine..." Jungkook settled back onto the sand, his hand on Jimin's lap. Jimin's cheeks gone a little red as Jimin placed his hand onto Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled, showing his fangs. Jungkook's hand soon intertwined with Jimin's hand again.

Jimin smiled happily at their intertwined hand and he rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder. If you are just a passersby, you might think they are dating.

The sun slowly sat down and the sky became dark. Jimin lifted his head up from Jungkook's shoulder and stood up, releasing his hand from Jungkook's. Jungkook still had to cover himself with the umbrella as there were still glimpse of the sunrays in the sky.

Jungkook got up as well and both of them agreed to go to Jimin's house and they would get Jimin's stuff from his house and they would eat dinner when they got back to Jungkook's and Taehyung's apartment.

Jimin gave Jungkook directions to his house. Even though Jimin had not been home for a long time, Jimin still remembered the way back as it was just pure muscle memory.

Just within a few weeks, Jimin already got Jungkook's trust and Jungkook got Jimin's trust. They seemed like they had known each other for many years, but they only known each other for a few weeks.

Jimin is of course still a little afraid of Jungkook. Yoongi told Jimin that vampires will act up at times and it was very normal. They would go around, throwing stuff, hitting stuff, sucking others blood and go out in the sun. So far, it had not happened to Taehyung and Jungkook but Jimin is sure that it would happen soon.

The car ride was silent, with just Jimin staring out of the window and Jungkook had both his hands on the steering wheel and his eyes and mind focused on the road in front of him.

"We are here..." Jimin said as Jungkook stopped the car. They were in front of a big white house, with its garden green as ever, koi pond seemed cleaned and the house seemed like it was being kept nicely. 

Jimin frowned. Maybe his parents were back from their stupid holiday? Before Jungkook caught Jimin, his parents were on a holiday in Japan, enjoying their time there. His parents rarely come back at all.

Jimin slowly walked to the house and knocked on the door. When Jungkook walked closer to Jimin, but Jimin held out his palm, telling Jungkook to wait.

The door opened and Jimin eyes widened at the person in front of him. "So you are back after a long time, huh?" The person asked. Jimin gulped and stared at the floor, unable to look up.
_______________________________________
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON TIME. I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE THREE DAYS AGO BUT I WAS UNABLE TO FINISH WRITING THIS CHAPTER. DON'T KILL ME :(((((((((( (if you are wondering why am I able to update Heartbreak on time, it is because I already wrote a few chapters ahead while for this, I didn't write the future chapters in advance as I wanted to post this one day before BTS had their love yourself comeback and I only wrote 2 chapters :(  I am sorrryy)

edit: 22/5/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 125 31
"I'm not doing anything just cuz' of Mr. Choi otherwise right now you will be greeted by angels"-Jk said clenching his jaw. "If you want me to meet a...
104K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
11.8K 1K 22
When Prince Jeon Jungkook arrives at his Father's kingdom, after years of hard work outside the Jeon Kingdom, he decides to hold a massive ball, and...
3.6M 178K 54
"You're bonded to me. You know what that means right? It means you can never escape me no matter how much you try." "I'm not trying to escape you, Ju...