The secret of Aoi shouta

By LucianaSKindom

{8-11-2014} Publish date This story is dedicated to Aoi Shouta (aka Noboru Yanagawa) ( all the rights of his... More

Japan..
11-08
Realize...it..now?!
Old friends
Keita's place
WHAT?!
Up to the School trip
In the bus
Aoi, what's going on?

Exchange student project

1.8K 19 11
By LucianaSKindom

I'm Saruma no Ryoshi and I'm 17 years old. Yesterday I got to hear that I got the opportunity for an student exchange project. So I'm going to Japan. Even thought I hate Japan like for example: I hate rice and all Japanese food, I'm afraid to fly by airplane and as last I don't understand the language.

So what to do .... Well my parents force me to go... So I guess I have no choice.

As I packed my stuff... On my way to the airport... Eight hours flying ... I'm lucky I'll be going with a few classmates...even thought none of them are really friends ...

Only the half of the airplane is filled. Well I wouldn't go there either if I wasn't forced... Suddenly T. Mono sit next to me and said: "So your also in student exchange project..?". As I looked up I saw a cute blond haired girl, holding out her hand and smiling at me... I took her hand and awnsered: " Hey I'm Saruma and yeah. Nice to meet you" I said as I smiled.

I had to hurry in saying bye to my chat buddy named: "smallblue1108". Even thought I called him Jake. He was very sweet to me. Like when I had trouble he always made me feel better.

Saruma: # Hey Jake I'm leaving now talk to you later.#

Smallblue1108:# Hey Rumi. Take care dear talk to you later.#

As soon as I turned on airplane mode the plane start driving. And slowly get up in the air. To be honest I hate flying, because I feel so unsafe up in the sky. Mono-chan said: " your boyfriend?".

Me: " N-no j-just a friend....". I said as I looked away. Later I fell asleep in the plane.

--------------------

Update will come as soon as possible

If you have any requests message me ^^

Greets Rumi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...