[Turning You] On!

By Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... More

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On! Chapter 18
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 3

34.1K 404 24
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

I Don't Do Boys - Elektra

Chapter 3

Terry

I sat down at my desk in first period. I was not feeling the school scene today and I basically just wanted   to ditch and go home. I slumped down in my seat and ran my hands over my face as I let out a deep groan.

“What’s wrong new boy?” I looked up and saw Brielle looking at me as she sat in her seat next to mine.

“Not feeling school today.” I told her.

“Me either! Let’s leave.” She said. I shot her an impeccable look.

“You serious?” I asked her.

“Uhm yea, but if we are going to do it. We need to before the bell rings.” She said.

“Let’s do it,” I said as I stood up grabbing my things. Brielle walked out the door and I quickly followed behind her. She began laughing as we walked outside.

“What are we going to do?” I asked her.

“Whatever you want to do.” I replied as we walked towards my car. “We can go to my place and chill,” I told her once we had gotten in my car.

“You’re lucky I trust you on that level. That’s cool with me.” She said. I laughed.

“It you feel un-safe coming to my place, you don’t have to come.” I told her.

“No it’s fine, Let’s go.”  We pulled up in front of my house a few minutes later. I got out the car and so did Brielle. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it walking inside.

I heard the giggles of a woman. It seemed as if my dad was having a busy morning. I walked into the kitchen and he was in there with some blonde.

“Hey dad,” I said. He turned in my direction.

“What are you doing here?” he asked then he caught a glimpse of Brielle. “Are you ditching school for a booty call?”He questioned. I heard Brielle chuckle. I was glad that she didn’t take it personally, most girls would have gotten offended.

“What? No! This is Brielle, we’re just friends. We didn’t feel like being at school today.” I told him.

“Son, I know I say that I won’t cock block, but you need to be in school. Don’t let this become a habit. No booty calls during school hours.”

“Dad she’s not…never mind.” I said laughing.  “I’ll be upstairs if you need me.” I told him.

“Alright,  I left your mail on your bed for you and nice meeting you Brielle.” My dad called out.

“You too Mr.” She dragged out.

“Just call me Chad,” He replied.

“Can I call you Mr. C?” She asked.

“Fine with me.” he said laughing.

“Alright, see you later Mr. C.” I laughed and grabbed her by the hand pulling her upstairs.

“I like your dad.” She said as we entered the game room upstairs.

“Even after he called you a booty call twice.” She laughed.

“Yea, he’s funny and he speaks his mind and he’s handsome.” She stated.

“So you think my dad is attractive but you don’t find me attractive?” I asked her.

“I never said that.” She replied.

“So you do find me attractive.”

“I never said that either.” I laughed.

“Do you want to know if I find you attractive?” I inquired.

“I’m pretty sure you are going to tell me no matter what I say.” I laughed.

“You catch on quickly.” She chuckled. “You’re very attractive. You’re more than attractive. You’re beautiful.” I told her. I watched as her face turned a shade of red and she turned her head trying to hide it.

“Thanks Terry.” She replied.

“Welcome. So you want to play a game, watch a movie, eat some food?” I asked her.

“Let’s eat some food and play a game.”

“Which game?” I asked her.

“Pool,” She replied nodding towards the pool table.

“Oh your ass is grass. “ I said. She laughed.

“I don’t think so.”She replied.

“We’ll see.”

“You want to bet something on it?” She asked.

“Like what? A strip show would be nice.” I told her.

“Uhm I think not.” She said.

“If your skills are as good as you think, why you worrying?” I questioned.

“I could have an off day.” She replied. I laughed.

“What do you want to bet?” I asked her.

“I don’t know yet.” She stated.

“What do you mean you don’t know yet?”

“I don’t know.”

“Figure it out.”

“How about whoever wins gets to ask the loser to do anything they want. It could be at any moment or time and they have to do it.” She said.

“Deal.” I said. “Let’s rack up on food and get this done.” I told her.

“Let’s do this.”

I sat on the couch as she laughed at me. She had beaten me three times and I had beaten her once. How in the hell did that happen? I was the best at pool, but I guess that she was better. I sighed and she came and flopped down next to me.

“Don’t be mad Terry. It’s just all fun.” She said chuckling. She was enjoying this way too much. “What shall you do for your first number?” She asked herself but intending for me to hear it. I laughed.

“Don’t get to comfortable with these bets. You only have three.” I told her.

“Yup, and I plan to use each and every single one of them very well.” She said as she pulled her feet up onto the couch.

“Let’s watch a movie,” She said.

“What movie do you want to watch?” I asked as I got up and walking to the closet. She got up and followed behind me.

“Uhm what you got?” She asked.

“Just name one.” I told her as I opened the door.

“Holy shit!” She gasped. I laughed.

“Does your Dad own blockbuster?” She asked. I laughed

“What do you want to watch?” I asked her. She began scanning the rows with her eyes. “If you just say the movie. I’m sure we have it.” I informed her.

“House of Wax.” She stated. I looked for the H’s and pulled out the movie. “And then Law Abiding Citizen and 8 Mile.” She said. I laughed grabbing the movies.

“So is this a movie date?” I asked her.

“You wish it was, maybe if there was a girl involved it would be.” She stated.

“There is a girl involved.” I told her.

“Who?”

“You!”

“Another girl,” She replied. I laughed. Pretty soon she wouldn’t even be thinking about girls.

“Can we at least cuddle?” I asked jokingly.

“I like you Terry. Don’t ruin it!” She stated.

“Alright, no spooning either?” I asked.

“Popcorn and soda!” She demanded.

“Alright I get it. It would only work out if I had a vagina.” I said to her. She busted out laughing.

“You are so stupid. Go get the snacks.” She said. I walked over to the microwave and popped two bags of popcorn before pulling a case of sodas out the fridge. I put the movie in the DVD player and it projected against the wall.

“I feel like I’m at the movies.” She said taking the bowl of popcorn away from me.

“Where are we sitting?” I asked her.

“Not in the back.” She replied. I chuckled. The movie began and we were silenced.

The last movie went off and I rose from the couch throwing away all the drink cans and the empty bowl of popcorn. I watched as she stood up stretching giving me a view of her stomach. Her belly button was pierced and that was one of the sexiest things in the world for me.

“What time is it?” She asked.

“I don’t know! You ready to go?” I asked her.

“Not really,” she admitted to me taking me by surprise.

“What do you want to do?” I asked her.

“Can we go grab something to eat?” She asked.

“Sure, what time is it?” I asked her.

“I just asked you that.” She replied with a laugh. I still couldn’t get over how amazing it was. I went and grabbed my phone.

“It’s a little after nine.” I informed her. “let’s go find some place before everything closes.” She nodded and followed me.

We ended up going to our neighborhood Taco Bell. We sat at the table eating our food.

“So this counts as our second dinner.” She stated.

“No way!” I told her.

“Yes way. We are eating dinner.” She said.

“This isn’t dinner. This is a late night snack.” I told her. She laughed.

“So new boy do you like the town of Lindsey so far?”

“I like some things about it.” I told her.

“Yea? Like what?” She questioned.

“You,” I told her. I saw the blush arise on her face and she lowered her head trying to hide it.

“You’re cute when you blush.” I mentioned.

“Is that why you are always making me do it?” She asked.

“I don’t try to.” I told her. “Just part of my charm.” I told her with a smile. She smiled.

“So what time do you have to be home?” I asked her.

“I’m a big girl. I set my own time.” She informed me.

“No worried parents?”

“Not tonight.” She replied.

“Out of town?”

“Nope, there home.”

“So are you and your Dad close?” She asked keeping me from asking anything else about her parents.

“Yea, all we have is each other. I guess you can say that we understand each other.” I told her.

“Yea, you both understand the fact that you like being inside of women’s panties and how not to get in the way.” She said. I looked at her with my mouth open.

“I didn’t mean that in a bad way Terry. I just mean that your Dad is really cool and it’s good that you two have such a great relationship.” She explained.

“Well why didn’t you just say that instead of what you said before?” I asked her.

“I just didn’t. I’m sorry if I offended you.” She said.

“So you and your parents get along?” I asked her.

“We talk sometimes.” She replied.

“That doesn’t mean you get along.” I told her.

“I know that.” She replied.

“So what’s wrong?” I asked her.

“With what?”

“You and your parent’s relationship.” I added.

“None of your business.” She said defensively.

“Okay,” I said.

“Did you leave a girlfriend in Michigan?” She asked.

“Nope,” I replied,

“Boyfriend?” She questioned. I shot her a look. She laughed. “Okay I’m sorry.” She said.

“Yea, you should be.” I told her.

“Do you miss it?” She asked.

“Not really,  I had only lived there for a year.” I replied.

“So you and your dad move a lot?” She asked.

“Yea.”

“How many times have you moved?”

“I lost count a long time ago.” I replied.

“That much?” I nodded.

“Hopefully you will stay here until graduation.” She said.

“That‘s the plan, but mostly likely I won’t” I informed her as I leaned back in my chair.

“Where do you plan on going to college?” She inquired.

“I really don’t know yet. I guess I should start looking so I can apply.”

“Yea you should.” She cosigned. I laughed.

“Where are you going?” I asked her.

“I’m not sure yet, but I’ve applied to a few out of state.”

“Which ones?”

“Michigan State, University of Florida, Georgia State, and University of Alabama.”

“Damn, so you doing it big.” She laughed.

“You should start applying. The deadline is going to come sooner than you think.” She schooled me.

“Maybe you can help me.” I said. She laughed.

“Maybe.” I watched as she pulled out her phone.

“Damn it’s after midnight.” She informed me.

“You ready to go?” I asked her.

“Would you be mad if I said no?” She asked.

“Naw, but why not?” I questioned.

“I just don’t want to go home yet.” She admitted.

“Why not?”

“I just don’t.” She said giving me nothing else. I wonder what the big deal was.

“So Chris..” I began. She laughed.

“Oh God, what about him?” She cut off.

“Are you guys anything?” I asked her.

“You guys really don’t believe me when I say that I’m a lesbian do you? I’m not interested in any guys including Chris. He has a penis you know? Chris has been trying to get into my panties for the longest.” She said.

“Why the whole no guys thing?” I inquired.

“What do you mean?” She questioned.

“What’s the reason for you not liking guys that way?”

“Nothing, I just became attracted to girls.” She said.

“So you haven’t always been into girls?”

“No,” She replied.

“Some guy broke your heart.” I stated.

“Just because I’m into girls doesn’t mean that some guy broke my heart.” She said.

“But one did.” She turned her head to keep from looking at me.

“Can we get on a new subject?”

“Who’s the hottest girl at the school?” I asked her. She laughed.

“Are you really asking me this?”

“I just asked you didn’t I?” I replied. She rolled her eyes.

“Sky,” She stated.

“Sky? Really? Why?”

“She has this unique look about her. She doesn’t hold the blonde or brown hair blue eyes stereotype for pretty girls.” She said.

“Neither do you,” I said. She blushed once again.

“I have blue eyes,” She mentioned.

“They’re different though. They’re beautiful.” I said making her blush even harder.

“Stop!” She demanded.

“What?”

“Making me blush,” I laughed.

“Would you do her?”

“Who Sky?” I nodded. She laughed. “You did not just ask me that.” She said.

“Yea I did, Answer,” I demanded.

“Would you?” She asked.

“I didn’t say she was the hottest girl in school.” I replied.

“So who’s the hottest girl in school?” She asked.

“Stop changing the subject.” I told her.

“Yes,” She said. I laughed as her face went completely red.

“Stop!” She ordered. I continued to laugh though.

“Okay your turn. Who’s the hottest girl and would you bang her?” She said. She was definitely not going to expect my answer or she would have never asked me because she wasn’t the type to gloat in her appearances. She blushed every time she got a compliment which meant that she never expected them.

“You and I definitely would!” I said. I watched as the heat rose on her face.

“Terry….” She began but she was at a loss for words.  I chuckled.

“You don’t have to say anything Brielle. Just take the compliment.” I told her. I checked my phone.

“It’s almost two o’ clock. You ready?” I asked her.

“Yea,” She replied. We got up, threw our trash away and left the fast food joint.

We pulled up in front of Brielle’s place. I got out the car to walk her to the front door.

“Sorry for keeping you out so late.” She apologized.

“No, it’s fine. I had a good time with you.” I told her.

“Don’t lie to me.” She commanded.

“No, I really did.” I told her once again. She laughed.

“I did too. A way better time that I thought I would have ever had with you.” She admitted.

“I’m glad, maybe that will keep you coming back.” She laughed.

“Maybe,”

“Night Brielle.”

“Good night Terry.” She said before opening the door and walking inside. I smiled to myself. Wouldn’t be long before I had her in my bed.

Brielle

 I walked into school the next morning and here Chris was approaching me. I swear everyday it was like clockwork.

“Bri I’ve been on to you for months and you give it up to the new boy like that?” He said.

“What?” I questioned stopping and looking at him. This was the like the first time he ever had my full undivided attention.

“You gave it up to the new boy and here I am waiting for you to come over.” Chris complained.

“I did nothing with the new boy. Get your shit straight.” I said to him before walking away. I stopped at my locker getting my books out for the first few classes. Did Terry say something to everybody about us? I felt like he wouldn’t do that, but where were these rumors coming from.

“You have some explaining to do missy.” Ally said as she approached me.

“Ally don’t start.” I told her.

“You’re banging him.” She said.

“No I’m not.” I corrected her. I saw Ally’s boyfriend approach us.

“So you finally decided to get some testosterone.” He said. Where the hell were they getting this from? Why would I fuck Terry? Who had told them this? I sighed. It was him. That was the only explanation.

“Nothing happened between us.” I told the both of them as I slammed my locker shut and walked away. I was furious. Why would he do that? At least get in my panties before you actually begin to brag about it. I walked into the classroom and Terry was sitting at his desk. Not everybody was here yet, due to the fact that the bell had not sounded yet.

I walked over to him. “Hey gorgeous.” He greeted.

“Why?” I asked him immediately getting to the point.

“What?” he replied.

“Don’t play that card with me Terry! Why?” I questioned once again.

“What are you talking about Brielle?” He asked playing stupid. I sucked my teeth.

“Why the hell are you telling everybody that you had sex with me?”

“Wait what?”

“I thought you were different from all the other guys at this school, but you are just like them.” I said angrily. “Don’t ever come near me again.” I demanded before walking away.

“Brielle I didn’t tell anybody that.” He said grabbing my hand. I turned around slapping him.

“Don’t touch me.” I snapped. I stormed out of the room. I still couldn’t believe that he had done that. I was angry as hell. It made me sound like a slut. Lindsey was a small town and when something like this got out. Everybody knew about it rather quickly. I couldn’t believe that I thought he was different.

Terry

I sat in my desk as the teacher talked not paying attention to one word that she said. Why did she think that I told people we had sex? I rubbed the side of my face where she had slapped me. She had a hard hit. She was definitely used to hitting guys. I knew that she was angry because she made a scene and she hadn’t come back to class and first period was almost over. I sighed. I would just talk to her at lunch.

I looked for her at lunch but spotted her nowhere. I walked around campus looking for her. I finally spotted her sitting in an empty class room. I walked inside and she looked up at me.

“Leave!” She demanded.

“No,” I told her.

“Fine,” she said getting up. I blocked the door.

“I didn’t tell anybody we had sex. I didn’t even tell anybody we hung out yesterday. I talk to nobody at this school like that besides you.” I explained.

“So how does it just come up that we had sex?” she asked raising her voice.

“I don’t know, but I didn’t say anything to anybody.” I told her.

“Yea, of course you didn’t. I would like to leave.” She said.

“Brielle…” I began.

“Now,” She said. I sighed and moved out of the way for her. I didn’t know what to say to her. I mean I had not said that we had sex to anybody. I guess that she would just have to get over it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 543 16
Clary's happy now that she will be attending the same High School as Her Bestfriend Simon. Jace the highschool player is rejected by her and furious...
321K 9.1K 42
Sasha works as a maid for the Jefferson's, she gets bullied by the only daughter of the family, Ashley both at home and in school since they go to th...
161K 3K 20
Leah had the perfect life, she just gave her virginity to her boyfriend, Jacob Cooper, the hot shot of the school, her parents are madly in love, she...
55.6K 1.1K 19
Paige was always one of the popular girls, but never had a boyfriend before in her life, or even talked to boys at all. So when Brandon Dowey- one of...