NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|2 Unexpected

11.9K 572 297
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N..Heyyy guys...so here's chapter 2, pls enjoy😌💖So sorry for any mistakes🌾
=======

"Ma ma ma.." I smiled as royalty sang from the backseat of my matte black Mercedes G-class. I smiled at her through the review mirror.

"Hey mommas princess. What are you talking about back there." I said with a goofy smile on my face. I loved these times with just me and my daughter. This is one of the main reasons that I hate Camila not being here. She's missing the most important parts of her own child's life.

It's her own fault, but parts of me still feel bad. Because Royalty will never have that part of her, she will always have questions when she's older and I'm not going to have the answer for all of them. There's only so much I can tell her about Camila. Because it was her choice to leave. And for the longest I thought it was me. I thought that it was all because of me, and something that I had done. But with the help from my family and friends, I finally realized that I was nothing but good to Camila. And I did nothing wrong.

I mean I treated her like a queen, and appreciated her. I did everything that I could for her, I tried. Hell I even changed my "player" ways for her. But I guess I was just a fool. Royalty is of course a huge blessing in my life, but seeing her everyday is so damn hard for me. She's so much like Camila. In so many ways, and it just hurts.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I switched hands to hold the steering wheel and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked while making sure to keep my eyes on the road.

"Hey." I smiled when I heard the raspy voice hit my ear.

"Laur?!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face. It's been a while since I've heard from her and the girls.

"Yeah it's me babe." I laughed knowing she was making that voice on purpose.

"Lauren, oh my god babe, I miss you so much. How've you been?" I asked as I looked back through the mirror at Royalty who was now spitting and clapping her small hands.

I heard her sigh before she stared talking. "I miss you too Y/N, and I've been better."

"What's the matter now Lauren?" I asked already knowing something had happened.

"Camila."She said with anger laced in her voice.  I shook my head as I finally pulled up into of course Camila's parents drive way.

"What'd she do now?" I asked as I parked and sat back ready to hear what Lauren had to say. Sine this was really nothing "new". Lauren would always call me from time to time just yell at me about something that Camila did that pissed her off.

"Ugh! You'd never believe what she said! She says she's taking a break to come back home!"

"Uh...o-k." I said slowly as I laughed. I didn't see anything wrong with that. "I mean everyone needs a break. I'm sure you and the rest of the girl could use one as well."

"No Y/N! You're not understanding. The whole reason for her coming there is to see you and Royalty. She says she wants to spends some time with her daughter. Isn't that crazy!"

"What the hell?" Is all I could say. What would give Camila the idea that she even had the right to do a thing like that. Royalty is mine. Besides if she really wanted to see her, she would have answered my calls when I was trying to talk to her.

"That's what I was saying. So I yelled at her, and I may or may not have said a bunch of shit I shouldn't have. But she just really pissed me off!"

I chucked and nodded. "It's all good Lauren. Thanks for having my back babe."

"Anytime. Now where's my niece at?"

"She's right here. As a matter of fact we're parked outside of the Cabello's house so that I can drop her off."

I heard Royalty start to whine so I put my phone down and hit speaker so that I could reach back and pick her up.

"Say hi to auntie lo Ro Ro." I said as I wrapped my giant hands around her small belly. Royalty started to speak in her baby talk as if Lauren could really understand her.

"Hi there princess!" Lauren said in a high pitched voice. "Hey there baby!" Lauren spoke again making royalty continue to bounce in my arms as she yelled excitedly.

"Aw Lauren, looks like she misses you too." I said as I watched my baby try her best to grab my phone.

"Aww I miss her so much more. Don't worry, I'll be there to see you guys soon. But listen I have to go, I love you Y/N."

"I love you more babe." I said with a small smile when I felt a slap to the face. "Ouch! Lauren please say bye to Ro!"

I could hear Lauren laughing as she blew kisses through the phone. "Aww bye my beautiful Royalty. I love you too." Royalty smiled as she heard her name and began to clap.

I laughed and kissed her chubby cheek.

"Alright Lauren. I love you."

"I love you more, and make sure you keep me updated on my baby." I smiled and nodded as if she could see me.

"Of course babe." I said and afterwards we said our final goodbyes. Seeing as how Royalty didn't want Lauren to hang up, she kept whining and crying the entire time.

But that's nothing new. Royalty's always been that way towards Lauren. She loves her, as if she was her mommy. Lauren's always been there for Ro, so she's all she really knows. And honestly I think that's what makes us so close. Lauren and I. She's great with my daughter. Doing things that she shouldn't have to do, taking places that she shouldn't have to. And I have so much love and respect for her because of that. She means a lot to me and Royalty.

People have always thought that we had more going on. But honestly we never have. I'm not going to say I haven't ever had some type of feelings towards Lauren, but I mean I was in a very vulnerable place in my life. And she was there to help me through it, and she still is.

"Alright mama, lets go see nana and papa now." I said as I lifted her up and kissed her face and grabbed her diaper bag from the back.

"Yay!" She really enjoyed coming over here to visit Camila's family.

I sighed as I rang the door bell while trying to keep a busy body baby still in my arms. I was so thankful when the door finally opened.

"Oh my- Y/N, Royalty mija come on in!" Sinuhe said as she wore a huge smile on her face and grabbed a reaching Royalty from my arms.

I nodded and followed her through the living room into their large kitchen. I watched as she sat an over joyed royalty down in her high chair that they kept over here. Seeing as they kept her from time to time.

"So-" I looked up at sinuhe to see her smiling at me. As she took a seat in front of me at the table.

"How've you been honey?"  I smiled and shrugged.

"Uh, I've been alright. I'm busy, but I'm good." She gave me this look that I can't even explain. But I knew what was about to come next.

"You know I'm really proud of you Y/N. Your doing this all by yourself and your doing a great job at it to."

"Aww thank you so much Sinuhe, that really means a lot to me." I said softly as I stood up to give her a hug. I knew she was only feeling like this because of Camila not being here. But I've told her and Alejandro, it's not their fault. They had nothing to do with their daughter not wanting to be here with me, or be there for her own daughter.

"Where's Sofia and Papa Cabello?" I asked as I watched her start to feed Ro some of her snacks.

"Their out shopping. Sofia won her first soccer game today, and he took her out to celebrate." I smiled and nodded.

"Wow, that's great. I'm really proud of her." Mama C nodded and smiled as she looked up at me.

"She misses you like crazy, Y/N. She literally asks about you and her niece every single day." Hearing that made me a little sad. Knowing just how close I was with Sofia and how attached she had gotten to royalty. I really felt bad for not trying harder to see them more often.

I looked down and nodded. "I really miss her too. I wish that I had more time to come and see you guys."

She waved her hand at me dismissively. "You know Y/N, I've been seeing a lot of you on tv and hearing a lot about you. So I  know that your extremely busy. But I just want to let you know, how much I appreciate you for doing what your doing for my granddaughter. For taking care of her. I mean I know just how hard it must be to mange with her and your career."

I sighed. "Seriously Sinuhe, please stop thanking me. I'm doing my job, and what I need to do for Royalty. She's my baby girl and I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world." I spoke softly as I ran my fingers through royalty's wild curly hair.

"I know, I know. But I still feel like I have to thank you. Your doing so much. And I can't help but still feel a bit guilty for Camila's decision-"

"No. No. No." I shook my head as I cut her off. "Now sinuhe I will not sit here and let you blame yourself for your daughters choices she chose to leave and not be here on her own. Neither you nor papa Cabello has anything to do with that."

She shrugged as she looked over at royalty who was slamming her tiny fist on her now smashed fruit.

"I just wish there was more we could do to help you Y/N."

I smiled softly as I grabbed her hands from across the table. "You are helping. By stepping up and helping out in anyway you guys can. And that's more than enough."

She was about to say something else when a piece of banana came flying across the room causing us to both look at Royalty.

"Ro!" I yelled as I reached over to clean her face. She only laughed loudly and began to kick and swing her feet.

"Here I got the little monster." Sinuhe said from behind me as she came up and grabbed her out of her seat. I laughed as I grabbed my keys and followed her into the living room.

"Alejandro and Sofia are going to be so happy to see her."She said as she had finished cleaning royalty up and let her down to play.

"Yeah, I know. I'm glad you guys finally get to spend some more time together, because Ro has been missing you." She smiled as we watched royalty scoot around and bang in whatever she could get to.

As the time past on, I wanted so badly to ask Sinuhe about Camila supposedly coming home. And if she had said anything to her about it. Which I'm sure she has, if I know Camila she's already called and explained everything to the both of her parents.

But I still want to know for myself. Because honestly I don't know how I feel about her being around royalty right now.

I spent a little while longer, talking with Sinuhe and playing around with royalty. When I got a text from my manager Rosa letting me know that she needed to talk to me. So I knew that I had to get ready and leave.

"Alright mama C, it's time for me to go."

"Aw ok, we'll see you later sweetie." She said as she stood up from the couch with a half sleep royalty in her arms.

I nodded as I gently hugged her and placed a small kiss on my babies face.

"Tell my little super star that I'm sorry I missed her but I'll catch her soon. And tell papa C that I'll see him soon as well."

"Will do. I'll see you when you come to pick Royalty up." I smiled and slowly walked out closing the door behind me. I sighed as I got into my truck. This is going to be a long week , I could already tell. But I had so much shit to take care of. With my album about to drop and all of these events coming up. And now I had this on my mind.

Camila...once again she was heavy on my mind.

*****************

A/N

Hello guys!!

I hope you all are enjoying this story so far... and what do you all think about what Lauren said??💭
And is Camila coming home right now such a good idea??💭💭

Also...what will Y/N do??🤔

Let me know what you all think👀

Thanks so much for reading/voting😁💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...