Percy Jackson, The Heir of Sl...

By darkarchangel2

Perseus Jackson, or, Percy Jackson. The name most monsters and demigods have heard of. The two time savior of... More

Author's Note
Voldemort? Who?
I'm meeting my grandfather
He isn't bad after all!
Diagon Alley
Annabeth's pissed
Slytherin!
Annabeth would love it
I'm a natural!
we screwed up
You cold hearted monster!
Terrible news
What the hell is going on?
Lady Hecate
Alaska is really cold
I did not expect that
I really couldn't care
we ain't staying here
I'm sorry
I did it, Annabeth
Facing an overjoyed and excited blonde
Ron, back off
This is new
It's just a joke!
Another war?
The enemy is who?
It's not your fault, Percy
Being a teacher is amazing
Kronos is scary
KRONOS WE'RE READY FOR YOU
Traitor uncovered.
Give me answers, or die!
Now I'm scared....
This isn't good.
Step up your game, lazy pigs.
Don't underestimate us
The war (part 1)
The war (part 2)
Grief and burials
THE END
LIT
OH MY GODS

Hogshorts here I come

32.8K 814 1.3K
By darkarchangel2

Percy

I walked to the dining room to find Voldemort sitting at the head of the table, looking deep in thought. He looked up when I approached and said "Take a seat, Percy."

I pulled out a chair beside my grandfather and sat down, waiting for him to say something. Finally, Voldemort spoke.

"Percy, when you get to Hogwarts... I want you to act like a true Slytherin that you are."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "Don't Slytherin's act like every other person in the world?"

Voldemort sighed loudly. "At that demigod camp, don't they teach you anything?"

"Hey! They teach us how to fight! That helps a lot for us to survive!" I protested. Voldemort shook his head and said "Well, us Slytherins, we come from a long line of pure-bloods. I don't want you to act like a child in front of everyone when you go to Hogwarts. Set a good example, especially in front of Harry Potter."

"Oh. Him." I sneered. Voldemort laughed at my tone and said "That's exactly what I want to see!"

"You got it, gramps. Is that all?" I asked. "Be sure to make up lies about your parentage. No one can know I am alive." Voldemort added.

I rose from the table and took a mock bow. "Indeed, oh noseless one."

"ARE YOU INSULTING MY NON-EXISTENT NOSE!?"

I chuckled as I ran out of the room, ignoring Voldemort's death threats behind me as I ran to my room.

Once I got there, I closed the door and quickly pointed my hand at a vase of water on my nightstand. It floated in the air, and I moved it over to the window where sunlight was spilling through. It created a rainbow and I fished a Drachma out of my pocket. I whispered "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering and show me Annabeth Chase at Camp-Half-Blood."

I crossed my fingers behind my back, hoping that Iris would finally let me see my Wise Girl. Nothing happened for about a few seconds before the rainbow shimmered and showed an image of a blond girl sitting on a bed with her head buried in her hands. It looked like she was crying.

My heart raced as I yelled "ANNABETH!" Annabeth's head shot up and her gray eyes locked with mine. Her eyes widened in surprise, before she gasped "Percy!?"

I grinned and spread my arms. "The one and only Persassy Jackson." Annabeth's eyes welled with tears and she tried to jump up and hug me but then remembered that it was only an Iris message.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" She screamed at me, crossing her arms across her chest. "You leave without telling me!?"

"I'm sorry! But Chiron wouldn't let me tell you anything!" I said. Annabeth glared furiously at me for a moment before she sat back down on her bed.

"I know. But I'm just so mad! I'd been worried sick about you for several days now!" She exclaimed. I grimaced and said "That's why I've been trying to get a connection to you for several days as well. Apparently being in different countries have a big impact on Iris Messages."

Annabeth's eyes lit up and she said excitedly "How's England? Is it nice!?"

"I haven't really stepped out of my grandfathers mansion since I went to get my supplies for Hogwarts." I said. "So I haven't seen England yet."

Annabeth's face fell but she said "Oh well, tell me what you think when you actually step outside."

"Will do." I said, smiling. I heard footsteps approaching outside of my room and I whispered "I have to go, no one here except for my grandfather knows that I'm a demi-wizard." Annabeth eyed me curiously for a moment before nodding. "Ok, see you soon, seaweed brain. Don't die on me."

I laughed before cutting the connection and hastily running over to my couch before flopping onto it just as my door opened and the crazy lady that I had talked to earlier came in, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked. I remembered what my grandfather had told me about acting like a Slytherin and I sneered at her, surprising Bellatrix a lot. "It really is none of your concern. And you should knock before entering my chambers." I said coldly.

Bellatrix's eyes narrowed even more before she started laughing. "That's it, boy! I'm glad the Dark Lord has told you how to behave! Come, it is time for dinner, now." She held open my door for me as I walked past, and we both walked to the dining room in silence.

Big line break--------------------------------------------

Today's the day. Today's the day I go to Hogwarts. Am I excited? Not exactly. Am I nervous? Oh, maybe just a little.

A lot. I am so nervous.

I took a deep breath as I finished packing up my things into a bag, before slinging it over my shoulder and vapor-travelling to the dining room to meet my grandfather so that he could take me to Hogwarts.

(Vapor-travelling is a thing Percy had learned while perfecting his powers.)

Voldemort was waiting for me when I suddenly appeared beside him, scaring the shit out of him.

"Perseus Jackson! Do not do that!" Voldemort hissed as I started laughing at his reaction. I frowned when he called me Perseus, but I guess I had deserved that.

"Sorry gramps. Are we ready to go?" I asked. Voldemort composed himself before nodding. "Yes, But I have to do something important first."

He dug his wand out of his pocket before pointing it at his face. He muttered something under his breath and I watched, stunned, as his face changed so that I no longer recognized him at all.

"Wow." I said as Voldemort pocketed his wand. He smiled at me. "This is so no one knows who I am, remember?"

"Right, ok. So how are we going to-"I yelped as Voldemort seized my arm and turned on the spot, apparating to gods knows where. 

When the world stopped spinning, I blinked as Voldemort released my arm. I saw that we were standing on a train platform as people hurried about. I turned to my grandfather, only to see him walk towards platforms nine and ten.

"Hey, wait up!" I yelled, running after him. Voldemort stopped in between platforms nine and ten and turned to me. "This is going to sound crazy but you're going to have to run through the barrier to get to Hogwarts."

"I'm going to have to run straight into a wall to get to Hogwarts? That sounds perfectly normal." I said sarcastically. Voldemort rolled his eyes and said "Fine. Watch this then, grandson." I stared as Voldemort started to walk to the wall. When he was about two feet from it, he started to run and smashed into the wall. I winced, ready for my grandfather to just fall to the ground, when my eyes widened in shock as Voldemort disappeared into thin air.

He ran straight through the god dam wall. What the fuck.

I looked around me to see if anyone else had noticed that my grandfather had just disappeared, but no one seemed to know or no one seemed to either care. Sighing, I steeled my nerves and started to walk towards the wall as well. When I was as close as Voldemort had been, I braced myself and ran at the wall. I closed my eyes when I was about to crash, but I didn't feel any pain. Surprised, I opened my eyes to see myself standing on another platform full of people dressed in cloaks, shepherding their children towards a giant train that spouted steam in the air. The train was red, with the words "Hogwarts Express" across it's side in fancy gold lettering.

I stared dumbstruck at the train, until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Voldemort smirking at me. "So, now do you believe me about running into a wall?"

I rolled my eyes at him and gripped the straps of my bag tighter. "Yeah yeah, but where are we?" "The Hogwarts Express is what will take you to Hogwarts. We're on platform nine and three quarters." Voldemort explained.

"What?" I asked, but he simply pointed at a sign on the wall. I squinted, and realized to my surprise that I could read the words clearly! I guess being a demi-wizard, it takes away your dyslexia when you're close to wizards.

Sure enough, the sign read: Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

"It would be just easier to walk to Hogwarts." I muttered as I turned back to my grandfather. "So, what now?" "What now is that you have to get on that train before it leaves without you." Voldemort said as the scarlet steam engine let out a loud whistle.

Children started running towards the train as the wheels began to move.

"Shit! Bye gramps, I'll send you owls when I need to!" I yelled, before running at the train. Just as the train was about to pick up speed, I launched myself through the door and did a graceful summersault into the train.

I landed on my feet as I looked around the train. Some of the students were staring at me in awe while others were rushing around to find a compartment. I found a random compartment near the back and slid open the door to find three other teenagers sitting there, arguing. I awkwardly tried to back away but a blond one noticed me. His eyes widened in shock when he saw me. "You're Perseus Riddle, aren't you? The Dark Lord's grandson? My father has seen you with the Dark Lord a lot." I raised an eyebrow at the blond boy and nodded stiffly. "Yes, my grandfather is the Dark Lord." The other two kids looked at me in fear and amazement before the girl said excitedly "Come sit with us, Perseus!"

I heastied, but I didn't really have anywhere else to sit, so I closed the compartment door behind me and took a seat next to the blond kid. "I'm Draco Malfoy." He said, holding out his hand to shake. I took it and gave it a firm shake. "And I'm Pansy Parkinson." The girl said, smiling at me. The third kid eyed me warily before sticking his hand out to shake as well. "And I'm Blaise. Blaise Zabini, but just call me Blaise."

I nodded and took his hand as well, shaking it before letting go. "Also, just call me Percy. I don't like being called Perseus." Draco, Pansy, and Blaise nodded at me.

"Just a random question, how long is the train ride to Hogwarts?" I asked. My ADHD was already acting up. Draco heastied as he looked out the window before responding. "About six hours. Why?"

"Fuck." I groaned. "I have ADHD, I can't sit still for very long." "Then how about we try to keep you occupied?" Blaise asked. "So then you won't even notice that the train ride is six hours!"

I opened my mouth to protest before the compartment door slid open and the people that I did not want to see here came in. The golden trio.

Ah honestly?

Harry

I opened a random compartment door hoping to get a seat when I came face to face with Draco, Pansy, Blaise..... And the teenage boy from Diagon Alley.

Seriously? You've got to be kidding me.

Hermione and Ron came up from behind me and Hermione's eyes instantly locked onto the black haired boy, who's eyes were narrowed at us.

The three other Slytherin's all glared at us. "What are you doing here, Potty?" Draco sneered at me. "Nice to see you here, Draco. How are your parents faring after Voldemort's downfall?" I retorted.

The black haired teen shook his head and stood up, towering over me. He was half a head taller than me.

"I'm Perseus Riddle, and don't talk to my friends like that, Golden Boy." He said coldly to me.

Ron and Hermione gasped behind me. "Perseus Riddle!?" Ron whispered in my ear. "Bloody hell, is he related to Voldemort!?"

Perseus must've overhead Ron's words because he smirked and said "Nope, I'm not related to the Dark Lord. But nice try, though. Now get out."

I glared furiously at him before turning and leaving the compartment with Hermione and Ron. When I had slammed the door shut, I turned to my friends with a worried expression. "He's obviously going into Slytherin." Ron said.

Hermione twirled a lock of her hair around a finger, looking disappointed. "Too bad, he's pretty cute."

"Are we sure he isn't related to Voldemort?" I asked. Hermione shook her head at me. "No, Voldemort didn't have any known children, or grandchildren on that matter."

"Great, now we have another Malfoy on our hands." Ron muttered as we started to walk down the corridor.

"And I don't think we can handle Perseus as well as Malfoy."

Percy

I sat back down after Harry had slammed the compartment door closed. Blaise, Pansy, and Draco were all staring at me in bewilderment.

"What?" I asked, putting my hand in pocket and twirling Riptide around. People need to stop staring!

"That was amazing, Percy." Pansy finally said. She grinned at me. "Harry looked so scared!"

"Maybe for another fact that you're half a head taller than him." Blaise laughed. Malfoy was looking at me with gratitude shining in his eyes. "Thanks for standing up for me, Percy. I think we're going to be pretty good friends, all of us."

"Great, now you're going to have to put up with my ADHD self for another six hours." I said, as the three of them groaned out loud.

Word count: 2290

I need more sleep, honestly. I've only been getting about four hours of sleep every night.

Ah, screw that, I don't need sleep.

Joking, joking, I know I do.

Aw, it's Monday :(

Okie bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.3K 64
(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. With Voldemort, family secrets, and prophe...
708K 18.3K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...
304K 5.8K 15
❝Uh, mom, why are Gandalf and company lounging in our living room?❞ Percy Jackson is about as normal as it gets. Or so he wishes. But instead, he's t...
92.6K 5.2K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...