My Ex-Stepfather

By shyla_stories

Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 pt.2*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50*
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73*
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chaper 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83*
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88*
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97*
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Q&a
Holy mother of all the dimples and wispy curls!
Family tree
SEQUEL!

Chapter 9

149K 4.2K 3.4K
By shyla_stories

"Harry?" I whisper weakly, how does he look so fucking hot?

Different.... Yea I mean different.

It was then I realized that his shirt laid unbuttoned against his skin showing his chiseled inked chest and his pants were unbuttoned. He looks down realizing where my gaze was and quickly buttons the bottom three leaving the top wide enough for the top of his butterfly to peak out. He had tattoos before but never this many. 

"Do you erm, want to come in?" He asks running his hand through his majestic curly mane. 

"I'm sorry if this was a bad time-"

"Don't worry about it, come in." He says holding his door open, I nod before walking into the clean modern condo. It was beautiful but still lived in enough to be comfortable. "Have a seat on the couch, I need to take care of something. I'll be right back." He assures me, I sit down and he jogs up the stairs. Muffled voices soon sound then I hear a woman shouting. 

"What the fuck Harry? What changed in the last three minutes?" A woman's voice growls.

Oh shit, what did I interrupt?

"Look I'm just not that into you ok?" Harry mutters lowly and I can't help but chuckle, at least he's honest. I hold my breath as footsteps are heard coming down the stairs, a tall pretty blonde emerges wearing a dress 2 sizes too small for her. She sees me and stops in her tracks at the end of the stairs.

"Seriously Harry?" She says motioning to me before rolling her eyes. "You ditch me for her?"

"What I do and who I do it with is none of your damn business, please get out of my house Taylor." Harry seethes, his tone sends shivers down my spine and my eyes widen as the blonde slaps Harry across the face. Harry starts laughing evilly before biting his lip. "Her mom slaps harder." He motions to me smirking.

"You're sick." She mutters before stomping to the door.

"Thank you, go ahead and delete my number while you wait for your ride." Harry chirps with a large grin before slamming the door behind her and locking it.

"If I had known you were busy I could of come back later." I inform him and he sighs.

"I wasn't busy, I was bored." He mumbles as he walks in front of me, my eyes can't help but travel down his body to his tight fitting jeans. 

"Your pants are still unbuttoned." I state simply, he sucks in a breath seeing where I was staring and buttons them before sitting on the couch across from me. 

"Sorry about that." He says with an apologetic smile, there was barely a trace of his British accent left aside from how slow he talked. "I should be thanking you honestly, she's clingy and annoying as fuck. You did me a favor." He explains and I roll my eyes.

"Then why sleep with her?" I challenge with my brow cocked.

"A man does have needs Angel." He says with a mischievous smirk, I turn away to hide my smile as I shake my head. "It's been a while hm?" 

"Yea, it has." I reply, his green gaze is so intense I look down and play with my fingers.

"You've changed a lot, you look so-"

"Much like my mother, I know." I interrupt him snapping.

"Actually I was going to say beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 837 21
"well your mom and i have been talking alot and since you cant make a good decision on a spouse your mom and i have found someone for you" desmond sa...
217K 6.6K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
1.2M 19K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...