Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 Β© I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

42

6.6K 263 66
By theyhatedime

                               Yatta's POV

"I'm countin blue faces bitch, all white everything like a racist bitch." I blew out smoke as I counted some money.

Now that I'm solo dolo, I've been in different states damn near every week without a fuck to give. Only time I'm ever trying to hear Mamé's mouth is if it's about Karl. Other than that, we don't need to speak.

Last month, I got signed to EMPIRE distribution, and have been going to different shows and shit with my Sacramento nigga Mozzy. Dude is really like a big bro to me, and one of the wisest street niggas I've ever met. Right now, I'm chilling in the A and waiting on a couple honey's I invited to come over.

Once I heard the door bell to my suite ring, I put my fat ass stacks away and proceeded to the door.

I licked my lips as I took in the first girls appearance. She went by Peaches and her best friends name was Juicy. They was both thick in all the right places, with a nice caramel complexion and thick lips. Peaches had chinky, hazel eyes and some long black curls, she was Belizean. Juicy had big brown eyes and some deep dimples that made her so damn cute.

The two hoes wasted no time coming in and getting to work. I closed the door after the two and let them lead me back to the bed, watching as the switched in the leggings that they wore.

"I been waiting all day for this." Peaches spoke as she kissed all down my happy trail.

I threw my head back as she stuffed my dick down her throat. Her bestfriend got to licking and sucking on it too. I ain't never got head by two bitches at once, so I was forsurely enjoying it right now.

I pushed Juicy's head down further and watched as she chocked on it. I let her rise her head up since she really couldn't breathe. They two of them made eye contact with me, putting that neck to good use. "Mmm, that daddy dick."

I bust all up in Peaches mouth, and she swallowed it like a pro. I grabbed a condom off my dresser and got ready to fuck on these two broads.

I slid right into Juicy and she arched her back wildly, letting out a huge gasp. Once I started getting my strokes in, she was gripping onto my arms and them damn claws she had kinda hurt.

"Fuck, daddy!"

I wasn't feeling her no more, so I pulled out and slid right into Peaches. She was forsurely taking all this dick, so I worked more on her. She wanted to ride, so I let her do just that.

"Shit, Mam-" I bit my bottom lip to shut myself up.

I flipped her so that she was on her stomach and pressed her face into the sheets. I went back over to Juicy and gave her back shots as well.

"Ooo, fuck." She moaned out as she threw her head back.

We got a few good rounds in, and I was tired as fuck. Once I got my nut again, I quickly went into the bathroom to dispose the condoms and clean myself up. Once I came back out, I rolled another fat wood. Juicy and Peaches went into the bathroom.

"I had fun with you." Juicy spoke.

"Yuh, I bet." I blew out smoke.

"When could we hook up again?" Peaches asked.

"I'a dm you again." I spoke.

I led them to the door and let Juicy out first. I pulled Peaches back and slid her my number. She smiled and continued to walk out. I closed the door, and turned up my music to play Project Poppa's - On top.

After changing the sheets, I pulled out my phone to FaceTime Mamé and see my twin. I put the wood out on the ashtray once she answered. The camera was already on Karl, since Mamé knew that was the only reason why I'd FaceTime her.

"Hey son son, I miss you." A huge smile immediately grew on my face.

He smiled, drooling some.

"Yuh? You miss me?" I asked and he laughed. "I already know you do, blood. What you been up to? You being bad?"

He laughed some more and started moving his hands, damn near knocking down the phone, but Mamé caught it just in time. "Don't do that, Karl."

I chuckled. "Mayne, he ain't do nun."

Karl crawled away once I heard the theme song of his favorite show.

"I guess I'll call you later." Mamé was so quick to try and hang up the phone.

"Hold up...how you been? You good?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She didn't even look at the phone.

"You let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, but I got me."

I nodded. "Good to hear. Mayne, I can't lie and say I don't miss you, cause I do."

She slightly rolled her eyes. "Okay, Kenyana."

"You don't believe me?"

"Nope, not after you left me."

I nodded. "Ight, well I do. I just wanted to let you know that." I responded.

"I'm bout to hang up."

"I'a see you then." I shook my head.

"Yeah." She hung up quick.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the other side of the bed, getting up to go take a shower.

Once I came out, I threw on some basketball shorts and a wife beater and looked around my dirty hotel room. I only been in this hoe for 2 days and it's already all fucked up. I just been having bitches in this hotel room, running in and out. I realized how boring I really am, and decided to go back on my phone.

I checked it to see that I had two missed calls from one of my outta town dawgs.

"Blood, you called?" I lit another wood.

"Say mayne, you tryna hit the strip club tonight? I know yo ass ain't been to none outchea inna A." My nigga Larry spoke.

He wasn't from Atlanta, he was from Louisiana, but spent a lot of time out here. He was also on some rap shit like me, so we clicked fast. This nigga just barely got out of jail again like last month.

"You right, but I forsurely will. Hit me wit the addy."

"Got you." He spoke and we both hung up.

I channel searched some, but couldn't find anything good to watch. I sighed and just turned the TV off, putting out my backwood closing my eyes to get some rest.
_______________________________

Just a filler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.3K 31
- excuse any mistakes or errors/spellings πŸ₯΄
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
9.4K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
Self Made (Urban) By Yas

General Fiction

142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please Β© COPYRIGHT 2...