I miss you, I need you .:Byak...

By AliceZaraki

[EDITED 7/4/11- When I have more talent with Summaries] Our story starts one day when Alice finds out somethi... More

Chapter 1 - The story begins.
Chapter 2 - Interview with a Fan
Alice Zaraki (Main OC)
Chapter 3 - A Normal/Random Day.... Or It Was!
Chapter 4- A Concert to Remember
Chapter 5 - Why are you lying to me?
Chapter 6 - Careful? Well, I thought I was....
Chapter 7 - Don(whatever his name is) and Uryu vs Ichigo!
Chapter 8 - What the hell are you doing here, Uryu!?
Chapter 10 - I'M NOT SHORT!!
Chapter 11 - Red Pineapple VS. Strawberry!
Chapter 12 - She Sacrificed Her Life For Mine
Chapter 13 - Remember the Past
Chapter 14 - I'm awake and ready to save the day!
Chapter 15 - Byaku-chan <3
Chapter 16 - Not Remembered
Chapter 17 - Locked up with nothing to do

Chapter 9 - I don't Lie; I just leave out some of the truth.

1.1K 27 3
By AliceZaraki

Key- 'Alice's thoughts' Katsumi's thoughts

A/N: Okay um... So, Lets start the rambling!

I'm sorry about the super short chapter last time! I thought it was long enough to post... Yeah, I was wrong!

Sorry if Byakuya talks too much~ He might seem a bit OOC. Lets just say he still has some.. Um... FEELINGS... For Alice- Maybe good, maybe bad ;D And that's why he is talking sooo much

Also Alice has a dirty mouth and mind (Let's just blame that on Shinji and Kensei~)

A BIG ALSO- THIS IS SOOO LATE AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO APOLOGIZE ;A; Besides updating as early as I can next time and hopefully updating a lot over the summer!

Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter~

*Edit 12/30/12: Possible Zanpakuto in here ;)

RECAP

An Arrow full of Reishi came right towards Renji but he moved out of the way before it could hit him.

“Two armed men against one defenseless girl... What is this world coming to? .... That kind of thing...Really makes me mad.”

“Who the hell are you!?”

“Just a classmate. One that hates Soul Reapers.”

“Uryu... What are you doing here!?”

END RECAP

“Just passing by. No big deal. Well, if you must know...” He said while playing with his glasses, “...I felt the sudden urge to go to Sunflower Steams, that 24-hour dressmaking shop. There's a branch near here. That's where I was headed at this late hour.” He held the bag up with his hand.

'Does he think I'm believing this...?' I thought with a sweat-drop rolling down my head.

“I certainly didn't bring this bag with me just so I'd have an excuse for suddenly leaving the house because I sensed the spirit energy of a Soul Reaper, Okay?”

'Probably the worst lie I've ever heard...'

“....Seems Legit...” I muttered sarcastically.

'Well at least he was trying to be noble...! In some weird way....' A voice said in my mind before leaving my thoughts.

I sighed, 'She and her brother always do this!'

“Stop Yapping Four-Eyes.” Renji's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. The bag that Uryu had was now on the ground, and Uryu's wrist was bleeding. I'm pretty sure I knew what happened....

I noticed that Uryu was glancing over at me. 'Why am I so out of it today!? Fuck me...'

“I'm asking you a question. Who Are You? …. Well? If you don't feel like answering, Fine. I can just Kill You.” Renji held out his sword.

“Wait! He has nothing to do with this!” I yelled at Renji.

“What was that? I'll answer you.” I looked over at Uryu, stunned. “I'm a classmate of Alice. One who hates soul reapers.”

“Then why are you protecting one?” Byakuya's voice rang out through my ears, making me look over at him.

“She helped me once.” I looked over at Uryu with wide-eyes.

'That was barely anything... I just helped him home and fixed his wounds... It's something everyone should do for someone in need....'

“Hey! That's not what I asked you!” Renji said after Byakuya got his answer.

Uryu paused before saying, “Uryu Ishida. Nice to meet you.”

“Huh? You're strange.”

“Well, I just thought you had the right to know. You're a Soul Reaper but... You should know the name if the one who kills you.

“THAT DOES IT! You're dead meat!!” Renji yelled, getting this crazy look in his eyes.

“Uryu! Renji!!” I yelled, trying to get them to stop.

~^With Rukia and Kisuke^~

Rukia was at Kisuke's shop, trying to get him to help Alice.

Why won't he help her!? They're close right?!

“Kisuke! Tell me again why you can't help your niece.

He sighed. “It was her choice to go out and get into a fight with your brother and Renji. If I did step in she would probably kill me afterward. Or hate me forever.”

“Isn't that better then Alice dying!?” Rukia said through gritted teeth.

Kisuke didn't say anything for a while and just sipped his tea. Before Rukia barged in, he was having a chat with Yoruichi, who was in her cat form, and Tessai while they were in the tea room. Now they were sitting there looking a bit bleak and depressed about the whole situation. They knew Alice very well and when she wants to do something alone, she doesn't want anyone to help her even if she fails at the task.

“I have no objection if Ichigo steps in.” Kisuke said after he was done sipping some of his tea.

Rukia blinked. “He is just a boy and barely knows what he would be getting into!”

“It'll be like a reality check. Hmm.. I believe Ichigo should do it instead.” He smirked completely ignoring Rukia saying no to the idea.

“Are you even listening to me!? Ugh!” Rukia gave up. At least some one would be helping Alice. Even if that person was a stubborn boy, who wouldn't even know what he was getting into.

~^With Alice, Byakuya, Renji and Uryu^~

I stared wordlessly at the seen before me.

Uryu lost...

His body lay at my feet.

Renji had a big smirk on his face as he stared down at Uryu and Byakuya just watched it all.

“Ha! Not so tough now!” Renji yelled.

'But what I really want to know is how did Renji become so strong?!

Wait, why am I thinking about that!?'

I can't do anything and yet...

Uryu is Dieing in front of me!

I don't want to lose another person. I want to cry but I'd only be showing a weakness in front of my opponents, something you should NEVER EVER do.

I wanted to run. But a part of me wanted to Kill Renji. It craved blood and was just waiting for me to snap and kill like I use to.

You are such an idiot. Do you think standing there will save him?! PLEASE!

K-Katsumi!?

Of course you idiot! AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE IF YOU GET CAUGHT I HAVE TO GO BACK WITH YOU! And I do not wish to go back!

Katsumi, why are you talking to me now?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a sword came close too my face. I gasped and jumped back.

It left a deep cut on my cheek and the person that cut me was Byakuya.

“You seem distracted. Is it because of that boy?”

I glared at him.

Let me take control and everything will end here.

What do you mean?

I will kill them both.

Y-you are....?

She laughed, I am the one that makes you want to kill.

Does it not seem like I am? Is it because I look so innocent!? You shouldn't be fouled by your opponent as they say~!

I tried to block her out as Byakuya swung at me again.

“You never answered.”

“Of course not!” I growled. “Uryu is just a friend if that is what you are implying, Byakuya.”

“You haven't drawn your sword. Or have you forgotten how to?”

“I can drawn my sword!”

“Then why haven't you?”

“Because you are so weak. I can defeat you without it!” I smirked and pointed at him.... 'FUCK ME!! WHY DID I SAY THAT!?' I yelled in my head. 'Dammit! Is Ichigo getting to me?!'

“Is that so?” He seemed to have a small smirk on his lips.

'Damn.. I so badly just wanted to take him and... STAY FOCUSED ALICE!'

“It is completely true!” I said, just barely moving out of the way as he swung his sword.

I was a bit confused. Why did Katsumi stop talking to me? And why hasn't Byakuya released his Zanpakuto?

“Hey, Byakuya! Why haven't you released your Zanpakuto? I mean you are a Captain, you can surely do it if you wanted to.”

He didn't say anything.

Maybe... Byakuya still liked me and... was just mad that I left?

I shook my head. 'No, don't get your hopes up, Alice.'

“I am a Captain and Captains have rules they must follow. I do not have permission to use my Zanpakuto.” He said it like he was talking to a child.

I growled. 'Bastard! How dare he!'

“Don't talk to me like I'm a child, Bastard!”

“W-wha...” Renji said shocked. Even Byakuya looked a bit shocked.

'Hm makes sense... They seem to think I'm the same as I was before... I'll just have to show them how wrong they truly are.'

So you've see it my way? Katsumi chimed.

'Not at all. I may hate the Soul Society for everything it has done to me but I will NEVER go back to the way I was before. Killing someone for no reason is pointless.'

“FREEZE and Leave nothing behind, Mizuki!” I yelled.

'Ah... I'm going to regret this later aren't I?'

~^With Kisuke and Ichigo^~

“Hello~” Kisuke appeared through Ichigo's window.

“AH! Wh-What are YOU doing here!?” Ichigo yelled, jumping out of his bed. His bed was pushed up against the wall that had the window.

“Well~ I need your help Ichigo~! See Alice is in a bit of trouble and if I step in she will probably hate me for the rest of my life or she will try to kill me!”

“AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO GO?!...... Wait...Trouble...? What's going on?”

“Ah~ Well you will see for yourself when you get there!” Kisuke then slammed his cane into Ichigo's head making Ichigo's soul come out.

“Now go help your Childhood Friend, Ichigo~.... You'll need all the Luck you have for this.”

Ichigo took off right when his soul came out of his body, not sticking around to hear what Kisuke said afterward.

~^With Alice^~

I gasped for air.

'Fuck..... My shoulder... It won't stop bleeding.'

I chuckled a bit and fell to my knees. I put my hands on the ground to hold myself up. “Well... I've sure... Lost my touch... when it comes to... Actually... fighting...with a sword....”

Mizuki was laying next to my hand while Byakuya was a bit away from me now.

'Is he stronger then before...? Or am I just becoming weak..?'

“You have lo-” Byakuya said before someone called out.

“Hey, Alice!” I gasped and looked over my shoulder.

“I-Ichigo...” I whispered.

“Some one looks pretty beat up.” He had a smirk on his face.

“You idiot...” I pushed myself up with my sword and flash-stepped over to him. “Why... are you... here?”

“To save the princess, of course.” He joked.

'We always had a strong relationship. We could always show sides of ourselves to each other and not have to worry. But I never told him about this...Why...? It seems so stupid now..'

“....But you should forgive me because you also lied...”

I chuckled, “Ichigo...I don't Lie, I just leave out some of the truth.”

'Truly an idiot...' I smiled sadly. 'He doesn't even understand what is going on right now... He could die...'

“What! Who are you!?” Renji yelled at Ichigo.

“I'm Ichigo Kurosaki! The man who is going to beat you! Nice to meet you!!” He said with a scowl.

END CHAPTER 9!

A/N: DONE~! I really liked how this chapter turned out even if it is long~<3 (One short chapter and then a really long one to make it up!)

The next few chapters will be the hardest for me because I don't think that I'm good with fight scenes... But I will try my hardest! Also I will explain more about Alice's so called "Zanpakuto", Mizuki in another chapter. 

And as of now my story will kinda be following the Manga (like with convos, plot and such) but it will have some big differences because It's Alice and Not Rukia~

Anyway I hoped you liked the chapter! <3

Now all I have to do is Start the Next Chapter after I get over this weird Summer Cold xD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 206 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...
64.8K 1.4K 43
PLEASE READ THE REVISED VERSION ON MY PROFILE WITH THE SAME NAME!! :) This is the old crap version of Strive that I'm only leaving to remind me of wh...
67.3K 1.8K 12
**Book One** You have just moved to Karakura Town with your father for work, it wasn't long after your moved that your father enrolled you to Karakur...
236K 7.8K 56
CherΔ« Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. CherΔ« is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...