BETRAYED [TWICE MINA X BTS JI...

By NayyNayy93

SLOW UPDATES Mina and Jimin have bee dating for 5 years now. First met when they both were still trainees. T... More

Chapter One - Lie
Chapter Two - Begging
Chapter 3 - I'm Drowning
Chapter 4 - Unexpected Twists
Chapter 5 - Heated
Chapter 6 - I Love You
Chapter 7 - My Protector
Chapter 9 - Breaking News
Chapter 10 - A New Link
Chapter 11 - Our Dirty Secret
Chapter 12 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 13 - My Guilt
Chapter 14 - Wounded Hearts

Chapter 8 - My Answer

723 22 13
By NayyNayy93

A/N: I just want to say a MASSIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALANDRIANNATRIX FOR THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER. Wish you all the best for the rest of the year and I hope you have a blessed day.

HIP HIP HOOOORAAAAYYYY!  \^o^/

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!

P.S: sorry for the errors.

MINA POV

Jungkook and Jimin, stood staunch, the both of them slightly mimicking the other. I can feel the aggression radiating off them and I can feel the animosity growing in their eyes. I tug on Jungkook's shirt, trying to break his unwavering glare towards Jimin. But nothing, not even a twitch or murmur, completely nothing. I begin to feel the atmosphere around us become heavy and the tension, steadily inclining.

I place my hand on top of his and begin to ease his hand off my wrist. The more I pulled and wanted to be free of his hold, he kept trying to resist. "Jung-"

"Mina, just stay put!" He cut me off, before I could even speak my mind. That was when I completely had enough, I can't just allow myself to stand idly by. While I once again let someone other than myself, fight my battles. It isn't fair to myself, or them.

Rallying up my strength I strip my hand out from Jungkook's grip, wincing as I do.

"That's enough!" I yelled, as I place my faintly pained wristed in my palm of my other hand, gently rubbing the pain away.

Jungkook and even Jimin, snapped their piercing glares directly at me. but within just a few seconds their eyes softened. I darted my eyes between the two, because right now in this awkward situation, I now hold their attention. Even though this is exactly what I wanted, in this very moment, I can't seem to piece together a sentence as to how I am feeling inside.

Because deep within this still beating heart, is fully and utterly occupied by Jimin. Even if I try to deny that fact, I would be causing more and more anguish, not to myself but everyone else around me.

Suddenly, Jimin, takes a step towards, where me and Jungkook are standing. Making Jungkook revert his eyes back to Jimin.

"Don't you dare take another step closer." Jungkook growled, making Jimin smirk.

Like I said to you before. This has nothing to do with you!" Jimin growled back. That was when see Jungkook flushed with anger, clenching his fists. Quickly I rushed to his side, but just short of an inch I was stopped dead in my tracks.

"Mina's right that is enough." Sana yells, has she pushes passed me and stand in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook. "All of this.... Everything.... It's too much. I can't stand anymore arguing or bickering." Sana exclaims.

"Everything about this.... this whole situation sucks." She then turns her back to me and Jungkook and stares at Jimin.

"You say you love Mina... Yet you FUCK her bestfriend.... and now, now your here trying to win her back."

"I lov-"

"BULLSHIT!" Sana shouts, interrupting Jimin.

"You don't know the meaning of love. If you did, you wouldn't be in this FUCKED up situation in the first place. But look around, that is exactly where we are now." Sana sarcastically laughs, she then turns around to me.

"Mina, I know you still love him. But are you really going to be able accept it. Are you really going to be okay with continuing your relationship, this lie, this..... this... this everything. Just think for a second." Sana points aggressively at Jimin. "I'm sorry for being blunt. But you are an idiot for even contemplating about getting back together with him. He cheated once, what makes you so sure he won't do it a second time." Sana exasperated, my eyes widened, as what she was saying was hitting a nerve with me, but at the same time this is what a needed to hear.

Sana then walks over to me, hugging me. "Me and Jungkook have told you a millions times, you are not alone in this. But if you are going to get back with him despite our warnings, I wont be able to help you a second time." She whispers in my ear. She then pulls out of the hug.

"Just remember that for god knows what reason you decide to take back that scumbag, and forgive him. Then you will also be forgiving Momo for fucking your boyfriend. And when you do that, everything Momo and Jimin did will have no relevance.  So what I am saying is, if you go back to him, you won't only look pathetic, but you will be allowing him and her to be free of their guilt. To be free of all that is weighing on them. You would be ridding them of that. You maybe thinking that you may also be able to break free of those fears that he could do it again. But no matter how much you try, that nagging feeling of him doing it again is never ever going to go away. You can deny it as much as you want. But it will always be playing in the back of your mind." Sana whispers, only loud enough for me to hear, before turning around to walk back to Jungkook's side.

 I stood here completely stunned, by Sana's cold harsh words.

"But if your decision is to get back with him and act like none of this happened. I wont be particularly frilled by it. But...." I grit my teeth,  "I will respect and accept it, as I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Despite me and Jungkook's, as well as that fools input. All I can hope for is that whatever reason you have for making your decision is not done half heartedly." She then peers over her shoulder, as she looped her arm with Jungkook's. "Whatever you decide. We will support you, but just consider your own feelings, before you think about how it will effect everyone else's. Make sure it is what you truly desire." Sana says.

She then turns to look at Jimin. "Me and Jungkook, will be watching over you both like a hawk, from the front door."

"No, I'm staying righ-"

"Ouch!" Jungkook winced, as Sana flicked his forehead.

"WE! Are waiting on my the front door." Sana said sternly. Jungkook rubbing his forehead, caved in and reluctantly agreed to the unreasonable Sana's orders.

"Well, Mina... We will be waiting over there. Jut take your time in deciding okay." Sana shoots me a warm smile, as she drags and nudges Jungkook to their post. Making me giggle a little, lighting the mood just a tad, as what's going to happen next is something that I am dreading.

================================

JUNGKOOK POV

Against my will Sana dragged me away from Mina's side, leaving her alone with Jimin. And with every step that I took, getting further and further away from Mina, I could feel my heart become anxious and my mind running wild with thoughts of, what if's, circling constantly.

Like what  if, he says something to persuade her, or what if he hurts  her or, anything. What if I can't do something in time to help her. I-I

"I know you want to be down there with her."

"Damn straight.... So why did you make me come with you here." I say annoyed.

Sana sighed. "Mina, needs to do this by  herself."

"Yeah, and she would of. With us beside her, protecting her." I say agitated.

"You don't understand."

"I do understand. He's an asshole, and can't be trusted."

Sana suddenly took unknotted her arm from mine. "You don't understand at al-"

"Yes I do!"

"No! you don't" Sana snapped. "You just don't get it..... Mina has to do this herself. She needs to think for herself, without the influence or pressure coming from us. She has to decide what is right for her. You can't tell someone to like or don't like someone, because you say. What if I want to tell her to be with Jimin, and she does, not because she decided with her heart. But only because of what I said. or vice versa. How is it going to effect her a day, a month or even a year from now.  90% of it, her regret will eat away at her and that is when we will lose the Mina that we are fighting so hard to protect. Yea, she might change just a little after all of this, but it wont be as drastic. So no you don't understand. Because if you did, you would be thinking about what is best for Mina, not  having a stand off with Jimin. You fail to see how all of that was effecting Mina. You and I vowed to protect her, yet neither of us will be able to keep that promise if we push our own wants onto her. She needs to do this for herself Jungkook. She needs to find her own resolve, her own meaning of how she wants her future to play out, and that is why all we can do it support her from the sidelines." Sana says, as she tearfully watches Mina from a far.

I too, turn to look at Mina, even when I want to run back down to her and stand beside her. I urge myself to be still and only act when Mina needs me. As what Sana just said, is something I don't want to accept, but it is exactly what Mina has to do on her own. No matter how much I am struggling to contain my overbearing ways. I have to bite the bullet and wait patiently.

=========================

MINA POV

As both, Sana and Jungkook walked away to watch from their perch. I couldn't help feeling even more nervous than before. As now I am left alone to fight my own battle, the way it should have been from the start. But because of my pathetic demeanor and cowardliness I choose to take refuge, and depend on others to aid and fight my wars. So now, as I stand here, in front of the person that caused all of my turmoil.

My heart begins to tremble, as I know that there is no turning back. But as I feel myself fading, Sana shoots me a warm smile and nods.

"It's going to be okay." Her mouth forming those words, and just with that, I felt her encouragement and strength seep into me, soothing my trembling heart.

Slowly I turn around to look at Jimin. I took in a deep breath, before gently exhaling, calming the rest of my restless nerves.

His eyes looked back at me eagerly awaiting for me to say something. But just as I was about to open my mouth, what Sana said, started repeating back in my mind like a broken record. Even if at that time I didn't fully understand her, for some reason in this moment, I feel like everything, every word, even the tone of her voice, now made sense.

I closed my eyes. "Thank you." I mouthed.

"huh? what did you say?" Jimin says, sounding confused.

I opened my eyes and smiled. "Hmmm, It was nothing."

"Are you sure?" Jimin questioned. I just nodded. "Yeah."

Jimin than started taking a few steps closer to me, closing that gap between us. "Finally it's just the two of us again." He said so chipper.

"Yeah"

Jimin than placed a finger under my chin, as he used his thumb to caress down my jaw. The both of us stared into each others eyes and I could feel my heart rejoicing within my chest. I could feel the genuine happiness burning in his eyes. But as I stare longer into them. I can feel a slight stinging resonating. Even though my heart has been longing for this moment, it also remembers the pain he caused it. And this is what Sana was trying to tell me, that in the beginning things may seem amazing, but their will always be a constant reminder lying deep within your heart. You can either be stubborn and ignore that little inkling, or  you can take the leap and..............

"Mina.. can we start again?" Jimin softly says, interrupting my thoughts.

A sadden smile crept across my lips. "Whenever I think of you. The very first thing that I remember is how happy you made me. How you would never fail to call me everyday we were away from each other or just text me to let me know that you were thinking of me. I remember all the little things like that made me fall so deeply in love with you, even some of your annoying habits." I giggle. "I remember how you would make me smile, when I was feeling down and how you would cuddle me when you sensed I was feeling stressed. You were always considerate to my needs and wants. That you never asked for anything in return....." I can feel my chest tightening.

"I know our relationship has been feeling like an uphill battle, but I never paid much attention to it, and feel like if I had, this wouldnt have happened. None of this.... None" I pause, before I break.

But just as I do, Jimin cups my face in between his soft warm hands. And as the two of us gaze deeply into each others eyes. I couldn't stop but think that. These eyes, that I thought were only searching for me in a crowd of unknown faces would eventually seek another. That, these hands, these hands that would hold me so tightly would be caressing someone else. That the chest I would lay upon, would be comforting her. That.... That everything I thought was only mine would be someday be shared with someone I trusted. All the things I wanted to be selfish with, would be known to that one person...

Suddenly I feel a tear trail down my cheek, as the tiny pain in my chest had no grown and was becoming unbearable.

"I-I love you Jimin." I mumble, rasing my hands from my side and placing them on top of his.

"Mina, I-I love you too." He says, as he places his forehead too mine.

I squeeze his hands a little and snap my eyes shut. "But I can't...... I can't.." I cry, as the words spew out of my mouth.

Jimin then quickly pulled back, making me snap my eyes open. He forcefully guided my face back to his. The expression that greeted me was as if he had seen a ghost.

I shook my head. "Mina, W-We can get through this..." He stuttered.

Slowly I started to remove his hands that were cupping my face. "They say that somewhere in the cosmo's a red string connects you to the person that you are fated too........ And for the longest time, I thought that it was you that I belonged to. Because the very moment I saw you, I fell in love." I smile, but just like the shooting start it quickly disappeared.

"Mina...." Jimin  says, sounding paniced. "I'll be honest, I've been miserable without you. I've called, texted you, tried to come see you. But I can never get through. I love you, I miss you. I need you. I need only you.. You showed me what true love is and I took it for granted, just like I took you for granted. I was weak and foolish, I gave into temptation and cheated on you with Momo. And I am so so sorry, I truly am. I promise to you that I will be only yours." Jimin pleads.

"I gave you my heart for 5 years."

"And I broke."

"Yes you did." I cried.

"I want to make it up to you." Jimin begs.

"It's over Jimin...." My finally blurt out my answer, and the second I do, I feel a weight lift off my shoulders and my heart weaken. Jimin jaw droppped and he stood frozen in shock. "I love you Jimin... But if I do stay with you, I would be setting myself up to fail. Not only would I be hurting myself, but you too."

"No you wouldn't be hurting me." Jimin snaps back, not wanting to accept.

"You might be fine with it now, but somewhere down the track you might start to hate me."

"I could never hate you."

"You will, because I still be too scared to love you with my whole heart. My mind would be running wild everytime you are away. My insercurities wil get the better of me. And it will put pressure on us both. So..."

"No, Mina... I don't want this." Jimin mumbles.

"I don't either. But it's for the best.......Good-bye Jimin....." I sadly say, as I turn my back to him.

"Don----"

"I'll text you when I'll come around and get the rest of my things." I say, as I walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 496 33
Starting a relationship is easy. Keeping a relationship, though? That's much easier said than done. Just take a look at Jimin and Jungkook. They see...
5.7K 513 24
" For important people like you Mr. Jeon Jungkook we got a premium doll named [ V ] rumour has that he even has a kid but i am assuring you that he...
1.2K 80 29
But why can't I be with her? What is my fault? Is it this much easy to forget someone? I never imagined that such day would come to my life. I still...
148K 7.9K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...