NoT oVeR yOu

Oleh ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... Lebih Banyak

Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|1 HeartBreak

19.9K 658 455
Oleh ArianaGrandeBabe

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Flashback:
⬇⬇⬇

Camila's POV.

"Camila! You can't do this!" I rolled my eyes and sighed as I walked into the back room. " honestly Y/N I don't know what else to do." I said simply not wanting to argue. I watched as Y/N got down in front of me.
"Camila babe, come on we can work this out. We've been going strong for over 4 years now. We've been through hell and back. I know we can do it. Please. Camila, please baby." I felt tears swell up in my eyes. But I couldn't help it, I was so lost in this situation.

"Y-Y/N.." I said slowly but she only got up ignoring me. "No. Camila god! Your not getting rid of my child! I can't believe you would even be thinking of doing something as horrible as that!" I quickly stood up getting ready to walk away..

"Oh whatever Y/N! This isn't just your discussion ok, this is about my career-"

"Your making this all about you! And it's not! It's about our unborn child! Your being inconsiderate and stubborn! Only thinking about yourself as always!"

I sighed as I nodded and looked up at her. "You know what Y/N, I think it's best if you just leave."

"No. I'm not going anywhere until we talk this out-"

"Just go, Y/N" I yelled not wanting to talk about this anymore. I watched as her jaw clinched and she nodded. "Fine. But I'll be back tomorrow." She said shortly before leaving out the door.

⬆⬆⬆

End of flashback

"Camila, Camila-" I heard knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Umm, Yeah?" I asked as I looked up to see Normani standing there with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey, you ok?" She asked and I slowly nodded

"Uh yeah I'm good. Why what's up?" I asked as I picked up my phone.

"We're headed to rehearsal in about 10 minuets, so I just wanted to come and make sure that you where ready to go." I sighed and nodded as I stood up.

"Alright, I'll umm be right there." I said giving her a small smile. Normani smiled back before walking out the door and closing it behind her.

I let out a deep breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. All these thoughts in my head, have honestly been having me feeling so lost lately.

I mean I know it's all my fault I'm feeling this way, it's nothing but guilt. But every time that I'm free, I just scroll through my phone looking at all the saved pictures that I have of my now 2 year old daughter, Royalty.

I know what you probably thinking right now, and yes, it was my decision. I had a wonderful relationship with the love of my life, but once I found out that I was pregnant. Things changed. And don't get me wrong, Y/N was a great person, and I know she's a great mother to our child. I just couldn't handle it at the time.

I was still a kid myself. So I gave up and once I had her, I gave her full custody.

Till this day I couldn't tell you exactly what was going through my mind when I made the decision to leave my baby. I miss her everyday. I've missed so much of her life, her first steps, her first words, just being abled to watch her develop and change a little over time. Those are all days that I can never get back.

I sighed deeply as I walked out of the bus and into the next building that we were going to be performing in. When I walked in I saw all the girls standing around talking.

"Hey mila, you ready?" Ally asked with a bright smile. I only nodded and sat my bag down in the corner. I could hear them starting to talk again as I had my back turned. Of course they weren't good at whispering.

All of them where very supportive during my pregnancy. But when they found out about my decision to leave Y/N I have to say they weren't the happiest. But I can't blame them. They where all really close to her. Especially Lauren. So she took it the hardest. And by that I mean  she stopped talking to me for months. But she finally came around, it was hard for me though. Knowing that the girls where still so close to Y/N. They've spent time with her and my daughter. Even just my daughter.

Lauren doesn't know, but I know she's took time off just to go and help Y/N with her. It hurts honestly, so bad. It makes me feel like a bad person. I mean I know I'm not the greatest, and excuse me if I'm wrong. But I just feel like with Lauren being my friend, she shouldn't be so close to Y/N anymore.

And with Y/N being such a big name, I feel like she should have our daughter out of the spotlight. Not having her out with the girls. I know, I know. It would be the same if she was out with me, but that's different I'm her mother, not Lauren.

••

Y/N's POV.

"Ro! Come on baby let momma put your diaper on!" I yelled as I chased a very hyper 2 year old around the living room.

I'm Y/N Brown. Most people know me as the 22 year old heartthrob. R&B singer/ actor but in reality I'm a 22 year old single parent. So long story short, I was deeply in love with my ex girlfriend, the Camila Cabello. Even though our relationship didn't start off like any normal one should, I still ended up falling hard for her.

We where together for over 4 years. They where the best 4 years of my life honestly. I loved Camila. But when she found out she was pregnant with our daughter, she changed. Suddenly she didn't feel the same anymore.

So once she had Ro, she left and gave me full custody. I mean yeah it hurt and it's a huge responsibility. But I was not going to give up on my baby, especially since I'm all she has now.

"oooo ma ma!" She giggled and started to dance around. I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was.

I walked up to her and grabbed her while throwing her up in the air. "Now can momma change you princess?" Her giggles filled the room as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her closely to my body as I gently laid her in the soft couch.

"I love you my sweet little angel.." I sang as I kissed her cheeks. "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me." Royalty just stared up at me as I continued to talk. She started to mumble back as if she really understood me.

"Aww, yes baby I love you too." I laughed as I let her continue to pull on my face. "Now."I said as I sat her up on my lap. "How about we go see grandma. Yeah?" She clapped and shouted a bunch of words.

"Yeah." I said as I got up with her and walked upstairs to grab a few things before we leave. Royalty loves going to see her grandma and grandpa. So I try to take her as often as I can.

Also Sinuhe and Alejandro really adore her. Plus it's not like it's their fault that their daughter left me. They had nothing to do with that, so of course I allow them to see her, as much as they want. Royalty has my parents but I feel she needs to know both sets of grandparents. And I refuse to stop her from knowing her family, just because her mother decided to leave.

•••

Camila's POV.

"Alright! Let's take it from the top! This time Camila, again try to stay in line!" I nodded tiredly. We've been in rehearsals for about 2 hours now. 2 long hours. I still haven't been able to really focus on the dances completely with my mind still on Y/N and Royalty.

I heard the music stop, and they girls all looked over at me.

"Ok girls I think that's enough for today." Sean said as he walked up to me.

"Camila, you sure you ok. You've messed up nearly every song. It's not like you." I gave him a small smile.

"Yes I'm fine. I-I just have a lot on my mind." He nodded and walked out leaving me alone with the girls.

"Chancho, you should go and get you some rest." Dinah said making the others agree.

"Yeah, you really should." Ally said with the same amount of concern in her voice.

I let out a stiff laugh and went to grab my things. "You guys I'm fine. Like I said, I have a lot on my mind."

"Want to talk about it?" Normani asked

"You guys might think I'm crazy." I laughed when inside I really wanted to cry.

"Camila." Dinah said seriously.

"Ok. It's just- I've been thinking about going back home and m-maybe, seeing my daughter." I said slowly while looking down at my fingers.

I heard laughing which made my head pop up. "Whats so funny?" I asked while glaring over at Lauren.

"You're what's funny." She spoke as she continued to laugh.

" Well it wasn't a joke."

"Really. You could have fooled me. You just said you want to see your daughter Camila, you can't be serious! She's not your daughter Camila, she stopped being that when you gave all your rights over to Y/N!"

"Lauren stop it!" Ally said as she grabbed my hand.

"No! She needs to know the damn truth!" I looked at Lauren for a second, in pure shock. She's said some hurtful things to me in the past but this was just past any of that.

"You know what Lauren! I know what I did was horrible , ok. So I don't need one of my "supposed" to be friends reminding me of my mistakes! But no matter what she's still my daughter and I have every right to see her!" I didn't give her a second to respond. Before snatching my arm away from ally and storming out of the room.

I didn't have to stand there and listen to that. It was nothing but lies. And Lauren out of everyone knew how I felt about that. She knew how much that hurt me, and she used it against me.

I knew what I needed. And right now that was a break. I just needed to go home and spend some much needed time with my family.

Then maybe I'll come back with my head screwed on right...

——————————
A/N

I hope you all enjoyed honestly I wasn't so sure about putting out this story, but lately I've been getting SOOOOO many messages requesting me to do one in a fashion of this...so here you go🙃

I always try and please everyone even though I know it's literally impossible to do. But I appreciate you guys so much that I would rather have a thousand different types of stories, then to stick to one type.💞

So hopefully this does show just how much I do really listen and take in what you guys say and ask for. I might be a little slow at times but trust me it will come😭😭

But thank you all for reading/voting😌 I really do appreciate it💖💖

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...