Let the Church say Amen- Urba...

By Iwanttoreadforever

I mean, she wasn't a gold digger, but Mystery required money in order to live her lavish life. Growing up she... More

Let the Church say "Amen"- Urban Fiction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Update
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Update!!

Part 9

8.2K 285 98
By Iwanttoreadforever

Mystery POV

His sweet strawberry scented kisses, dipping oh so deep in my brown chocolate. He treats me as well as he eats me, softly, slowly-

Quickly shutting off my IPad, I removed my bright pink earphones from my ears as Jerome walked in. Watching him stirred emotions within me that I couldn't explain, he made me eyes fill with lust and my heart drop when he blew me those strawberry kisses. Twirling little strands of curls out of my face I smiled slyly noticing his haircut.

"Whatchu staring at ugly?"

Shyly shrugging my shoulder, I got up wrapping my arms around his neck, it was no lie that I missed my man. Placing warm kisses onto his lips, I sunk deeper into his body feeling his warmth...and the buzz of his cellphone.

"Mhm...don't answer it."

Pulling at the black leather jacket that hid his beautiful body, I reached for the bulge in his pants only to be ignored.

"It might be the job babe...hello?"

Pouting, I sauntered away making it apparent that I was no longer in the mood. I should be catching an attitude right now, as horny as I was, but it wasn't everyday that he was called to work. Reaching for my IPad I ignored Jerome's mumbles and groans.

Crossing my legs my body sank deep into the black leather couch, as my finger hovered over the white keyboard I quivered slowly as Jerome's lips, which were oddly cold, touched my neck.

"So I gotta leave in a few..."

Thinking nothing off it I shrugged my shoulder waiting for him to finish.

"What you tryna' do...ma?"

Giggling at his attempt to sound 'gangster' the temperature of my body quickly rose, and my pussy got wet.

"You tryna eat this pussy...son?"

Matching his gangster physique I stood up slowly out of his arms, stole his snapback, and ran my hands down my chocolate body as I turned the hat backwards onto my head. Seductively dropping my pants, Jerome was now face to face with a freshly waxed pussy.

"Only if the Queen lets me."

Raising an eyebrow at his slick words, pushing him down onto the couch and searched his face. Lust had filled his eye's.

"The royal pussy is ready your Highness."

Tyheim POV

"Anybody ever tell you that you attract needy ass bitches, I wish a nigga would!"

Panting heavily while Ryann scurried upstairs I shot Mason a look that could kill an army.

"And you shut your faggot ass up!"

Grabbing the box of cigarettes which laid in the pocket of my sweat pants, I slowly pulled out one. Shit, I needed it, no I deserved it. Nobody said making money was going to be easy, but a young nigga didn't expect it to be this hard. Selling drugs, beautiful women to rich old bastards, and I was just getting my feet wet in the porn business life was hard.

Throwing on my Nike slides over my long black socks, I stepped out into the night, looking over the neighborhood I grew up on and now ran. Lil Ty from across the street, staring over at the blotchy cement stairs and windows with metal bars my heart sank slowly. Watching her made me angry and sad at the same time, Mumi, we used to call her. My grandma never let me come back after I accidentally killed my little brother.

Grandma was always strong, providing for my brothers and I. Shit, there was no need to explain, it was the everyday hood story of people who shouldn't have had kids.

"You love frien' eh, not everyone a you frien' Tyheim."

Snickering as I remembered her shaking her finger in my face, and the Jamaican patois that I had gotten so used to.

"Look like you got alot on your mind..."

Snapping open my eye's, Ryann stared back at me blatantly. Shrugging my shoulders I sighed heavily, my face burned with embarrassment as I realized Ryann had caught me slipping.

"You not mad at me, are you?"

Running my hands over my clean shaven head, I continued to puff onto the now stubby cigarette. I refused to look her in the eyes until she told me she wasn't mad, I just snapped on her for some reason. Shit I ain't even gonna lie, her getting all pretty to see her daughter had me thinking she was lieing.

"No, maybe a little... I just thought you were better than that Tyheim. Guess I was wrong."

The dryness in her voice hurt me the most, I had actually came to love Ryann so her opinion mattered to me, although I would never admit it.

"You forgive me?"

"Always and forever babe."

Embracing her slowly, I pushed the curly strands of hair that had gotten loose from her ponytail out of her face. Surprised by her beauty, I just wanted to keep her all to myself, but money was money.

"You done kissing ass Tyheim? "

Startled, I looked up to see Mason, a very pissed one at that matter. Letting go of Ryann, I fumbled for words. Instead I pushed my way past Mason, I was a fucking boss, there was no need to explain anything to no bitch nor nigga.

"So what exactly is this 'job'?"

Looking back at Ryann as she climbed out of the limousin along with a reluctant Mason. I smiled at the white house in front of me, the bright flashing light's, and men in suit's told me that there was money walking into this building.

It was a beautiful eight story mansion, the grey and brown stone driveway perfectly shined under the dark sky. Equipped with the best security team in the USA, it was the perfect place for a nigga like me. I was basically drooling when I spotted the eighteen foot pond with a customized waterfall that wrapped around the entrance of the house. Looking down I relished the beauty of the exotic fish which danced and swam under my feet. This was definitely a head start in the game.

"All I have to say is that this is your first job, don't fuck up."

Stating cooly, I admired the curled extensions that hung down her back, and bright red lipstick that hugged her lips. The black Vera Wang ball gown, that hugged her titties and hips showing off every dip, was sexy but classy.

"It's an auction boo, who ever bids the highest gets you for a weekend. I wish I was you, these are some rich men, look at Donald Sterling's old ass. He might be racist but that nigga got money."

Grimacing, I looked down at Mason, I knew he was doing this on purpose. Trying to get Ryann nervous, this bitch nigga was playing with my money.

"Beatrice can you take Ryann to her room?"

Ordering the driver in a questioning tone, I nodded towards Ryann smiling slyly. Once Ryann was no where to be seen, I reached for the gun that laid on my hip.

"Bitch say one more word, you won't be an outspoken fagot no more, you'll be a dead one!"

Whispering into Mason's ear I grabbed the collar of his red trentch coat making sure I put fear in his heart. As he stared back at me in silently I slowly began to realize I had come to hate the person I once loved.

Jerome POV

She was a beautiful, smart, and sure as hell outspoken woman, what more could a rich man like me ask for?

Planting kisses along the side of her neck, a slow moan escaped her lips while she slept. Reaching across her small fragile body, I flipped on the bright lamp causing me to immediately flinch away from the bright light.

"Be safe baby."

Quickly grabbing the vintage Armani suit from my oversized closet, I quickly brushed my lips against hers causing my heart to warm and leap.

Quickly dressing I threw on a pair of black shades, immediately hiding any emotions that were displayed.

"I see the man of the hour is in the building, how about I buy you a drink?"

Disgust captured my face, as my dinner threatened to release it self. Looking over the tranny that happily took a seat next to me, I searched around the lounge for help but unfortunately got none.

"No, I'm here for business not pleasure. "

Stating nonchalantly, I swallowed the last of my Chardonnay and checked my watch, trying to look anywhere but into the face of this fag.

"I can make you want me, " a droppy smile filled his face while he batted his eyes at me, which was heavily covered in makeup.

Chuckling slowly, I watched the sweat beads slowly drip from his forhead onto his neck, he was nervous. Never taking my shades off, I studied his stiff movements, someone had sent him.

"What's your name?"

"M-Mason," surprised by my sudden change in attitude, I got to my feet, motioning for him to follow me to the bathroom.

Quickly trailing behind me, I pushed through the crowded dance floor. The hot lights shined brightly down on me stiffling my breathing. Kicking open the gray door, I was met with the vigorous smell of pee.

"Pull down your pants baby, let me suck your di-"

Rushing towards Mason, I grabbed his neck slamming him into the tiled wall. While he stumbled for words, I deeply stared into his face recognizing him immediately.

"That little bitch Tyheim sent you huh? The fuck he want?"

Watching him flinch as I yelled into his face, I decided that he better speak now, because I was losing patience-quickly.

"He juat wanted you to sign a contract on Ryann's porno, you- you are a big time CEO of Brazzers!"

Releasing him, I rubbed the short hairs along my face trying to figure out why Ryann sounded so familiar.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE AUCTION IS BEGINNING!"

Deviously eyeing him, my face contorted at his plastic weave and tight clothing. Quickly reaching out a hand I brought his fave down into the glass mirror. Watching as he fell I quickly fixed my bowtie. Ignoring his whimpers, I kissed my teeth at the tears that rolled down his face.

"Thats for trying to suck my dick, I am a soon to be married man. Know your place hoe."

With that said I stepped over the shards of broken glass, and stepped out into the dark room. With the lights low and music soft, I took my seat amongst the other rich men of L.A.

"1. 5 million!"

Smiling at the yells of men, I realized at a young age that women were the key to a mans pockets. I wasn't here to buy, I as here to watch all the money that would be in my bank account by tomorrow morning. Perking up as the name ' Ryann' was mentioned my eyes widened and mouth dropped as Mystery's mother stood up on the large stage nearly naked. Catching myself as the bet's started to roll in, I knew Mystery would never forgive me if she knew I sold her mother like a peice of meat.

"50 million!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 188 46
After losing her mother when she was just a year old, life for Stacy and her father hasn't been the same. And to make matters worse, now the streets...
767 55 22
"Money can't change you if money's all you got" That motto has been drilled in Moniah's brain since the day she turned 10, double digits. Being the...
4.2K 107 10
Addiction Love Homicidal Fathers Unloved and Unsure of the life she was living , was GOLD.
140 0 24
Your child hood friend leaves for a while and then your life turns up side down.Then when your family runs in to trouble he come's back to help. You...