Accidentally Met Mr. Billiona...

By ambrosial-

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the ful... More

Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire
Chapter 1- Hard To Get Types
Chapter 2- Love Life Is The Sahara Desert
Chapter 3- A Walk Down The Tunnel
Chapter 4- Shining For You
Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages
Chapter 6- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Bad Things
Chapter 9- See You Again
Chapter 10- Tears Are For The Weak?
Chapter 11- Why So Caring?
Chapter 12- The Deal
Chapter 13- Wedding Or Deal?
Chapter 14- Old Love Story
Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake
Chapter 16- Fake News
Chapter 17- Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Chapter 18- Paris Life Part I
Chapter 19- Paris Life Part II
Chapter 20- There's Always A Choice
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22- Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 23- Being The Third-'Ass' Wheel
Chapter 24- Two Plus Half Date
Chapter 25- Blast From The Past
Chapter 26- Old Relations
Chapter 27- Miserable Life
Chapter 28- We Are Together
Chapter 29- More Than Anything
Chapter 30- I'd Do Anything For You
Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner
Chapter 32- I'm Just A Call Away
Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks
Chapter 34- Moving On
Chapter 35- Parting Ways
Chapter 36- Internship
Chapter 37- First Case
Chapter 38- Fairytales Aren't Real
Chapter 40- Do Dreams Come True?
Chapter 41- Déjà Vu
Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting
Chapter 43- The Night It Happened
Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant
Chapter 45- Always There For You
Chapter 46- A Perfect Revenge Plan
Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets
Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones
Chapter 49- Staying With The Enemy
Chapter 50- Risking Life For Love
Chapter 51- Happiness And Darkness
Chapter 52- Solace
Epilogue
Interesting Facts
Covers
SEQUEL?
Q & A
✨O N E M I L L I O N✨
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 39- Forgiveness?

83.2K 3.8K 179
By ambrosial-

"So, How is Armaan?" Sameer asked while we sat down and waited for the MRI of the patient.

"He is amazing. Now that I am a resident, I get to assist him in a lot of surgeries. Also, cardio is pumping right now," I chuckled. "How is engaged life going?"

"Oh boy, don't ask. Now that you aren't home most of the time, it's only us in the house. It's the same except whenever we are in bed, her ring keeps scratching my face. Hence, these marks on my face," he explained and pointed to his face.

"Oh god, i do not need the deets, I'll get them when I finally see Rhea tomorrow," I replied and we laughed.

Suddenly the monitor shows an image of the massive tumor this guy has. It has taken almost all of his temporal lobe and there isn't much blood flow.

"This looks bad," I commented.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Does he even remember his name?" I asked.

"It's worst. He can barely talk. His memory started fading away just last year. He has been my patient since 6 years," he replied.

He seemed attached to this patient. "Well, we have Dr. Vernon and she is a great neuro surgeon so let's not worry about it yet."

"I hope everything goes smooth," he said and I smiled at him before we left to assist our patients.

___

"What?" I exclaimed as I sat down on the sofa, finally after the 48 hours shift.

"I'm sorry but he was saying that you broke his trust. I had to say something," Rhea replied and I buried my face in my palms.

"God Rhea, you shouldn't have," I replied.

"Wait, why are you not happy. Didn't he apologize for his behavior?" Rhea asked and I sighed deeply.

"He doesn't trust me Rhea and you're friends with me. So, he would obviously think that I sent you therefore he wouldn't believe you," I explained and Rhea placed her hand on her forehead.

"Oh god," she breathed out.

"I have tried really hard to forget him and move on from him. But, when I see him or talk about him, it all comes back. That's why I didn't go to the dinner with you," I explained.

"I'm sorry," she said and gave me a small smile.

"It's fine," I replied and hugged her as we sat down and finished eating.

"Where's Chase?" Jeremy asked as Sameer and him walked out of kitchen.

I slowly sat up and so did Rhea. "Shut up Jeremy," Rhea tried shushing him.

"Why? Where is he?" He asked again and Rhea groaned.

"God knows where he is," Rhea said and then I heard some whisperings.

"Wait, Olive?" He called and I turned around, wiping a tear. "Didn't Chase come to talk to you?"

I didn't say anything and he understood what that meant. "Wait but how is it possible?"

"How is what possible?" Rhea asked as she jumped out of the couch.

He started mumbling something to himself and I stood up and went to him. "What happened Jeremy?"

"When Rhea told him about the misunderstanding, he rushed to the hospital. He's kind of awkward when talking about his feelings and apologizing so I went to the hospital right after he left," Jeremy started and I calmly listened to him.

"Well, when I reached the hospital, he slowly walked out and left in his car. I thought you forgave him and then he is now home."

"Oh," I breathed out and realized.

"Wait, What?" Jeremy and Rhea asked.

"Tonight when I finished my last surgery, many people were talking about someone walking into the surgical floor. He wasn't caught but the interns saw him leaving," I explained.

So, that was Chase. He came back to the hospital to apologize to me. But then why did he left without saying anything.

"Why didn't he apologize then?" Rhea asked and I stood there trying to think of why he would've done that.

I thought of what happened after the surgery. Armaan helped save his oldest patient and when the surgery was finished he was happy. He quickly pulled me into a hug and we then just celebrated.

Did he walk up on Armaan and I hugging?

I didn't know but I had to know. What if he doesn't want me back?

"There's only one way to find out," Rhea replied to me.

"Did I say all that out loud?" I asked and they nodded.

Just then I took my car keys and rushed to the door. Just as I opened the door, there he was. Chase was standing on the doorsteps, about to knock.

When I saw him, my first instinct was to hug him and never let go. But, he hurt me by not trusting me and calling me names.

The distance between us was killing me. Finally, our eyes met and for that brief second, I forgot everything. Just looking at him made me realize how much I love him.

"O-Olive," chase breathed out and I smiled to myself.

I love whenever he calls my name. There's something about him which makes him different from others.

Suddenly Rhea, Sameer and Jeremy walked out of the house and left in Jeremy's car. Rhea mouthed 'call me' and I just nodded.

"Chase I-" I started but he stopped me.

"Let me do all the talking Olive," he started and I nodded. He breathed out deeply and started.

"I- I'm sorry Olive. I can't even show you my face right now. That's how ashamed I am of myself. I don't know what took over me when I didn't believe you. I know I should've listened to you and shouldn't have jumped to any conclusions. But, he set you up real good and I believed what my eyes saw rather than you."

I just looked at him while he was explaining himself to me. I was pissed but I was also happy that he came.

"I love you Olive," he said and I was taken aback. I wanted to say it back so bad but nothing came out of my mouth when I opened it.

"I- I understand if you don't feel the same way about me. It has been almost six months since we broke up and if you have someone else in your life then I'm fine. I just wanted you to know that I love you no matter what."

"Oh Chase," I sighed and closed my eyes as tears started flowing down my cheeks.

He stepped closer to me, closing the door behind him and wiped away my tears. "I'm so sorry Olive, I didn't want to make you cry. I'll leave," he said and turned to leave.

"No," I said and he stopped in his tracks.

Slowly he turned around to face me with a sad face. "It's not you Chase. I mean it is you but it's not you. I'm- I'm- Chase I- I missed you," I said and he gave me a small smile and walked towards me.

"I missed you too Olive. You don't know how hard these six months were without you. I couldn't focus on anything," he replied and I smiled.

"I was heartbroken when you didn't believe what I told you. I swear chase, I do not have feelings for Richard. It was my birthday and I wanted to be alone but Richard stormed in my house and fed me the cake which was drugged. I didn't know what was happening until you guys walked in on us," I explained and he just listened.

I know Rhea told him but I wanted to tell him everything from my perspective. I wanted him to know that I don't like Richard, he means nothing to me anymore.

"I know, Rhea filled me in and that's why I came to your hospital. But..." he started but stopped.

"But what?" I asked.

"But you looked happy with Armaan so I didn't bother walking in on you," he said after hesitating.

"Oh Chase, we had a successful surgery that's why Armaan was happy and hugged almost everyone in the operation room."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Can you forgive me Olive?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course I can Chase."

"When I saw you hugging him, I thought you..."

"You thought I moved on?" I asked and he nodded.

I walked a little closer to him. "I love you Chase," I said and caught him off guard.

"And I love you," he said and he placed his forehead on mine.

He pulled me into a hug and swung me around. I chuckled and so did he. When he put me back on my feet, he kissed my forehead before smashing his lips onto mine.

___

Thank you so much guys for your kind comments. I love each and every one of you. Also all the messages that receive everyday are incredible.

I know everyone was sad when Chase and Olive were apart. Guys it's a part of the story so you guys have to understand that. If a story has no complications then it's not a good story.

Remember not all days are happy days. But I hope yours is.

Thank you so much for 150K reads and 7K votes! You guys are amazing. I feel like just yesterday I was jumping with joy from getting 10K views.

Also, sorry for the late update but I actually updated very fast. I wrote this chapter like couple of days ago and forgot to publish it. Whoops!

Next chapter might take a while to write. This chapter was long so I hope you're satisfied.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the small star at the bottom of your screen. Also, don't forget to share it with your friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 399 54
In a world ruled by wealth and power, Shelby Falcon, the ambitious and determined second heiress of the Falcon family, craves control over everything...
1.2M 28.5K 60
When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally get better with a new job and a forbidde...
166K 5.5K 29
After escaping an abusive past, Rose wants nothing more than to stay away from trouble. But when trouble comes crashing into her life in the form of...
104K 3.7K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...