Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Two Different Worlds

474 24 11
By MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

Allison got back to the house first, Prince arrived twenty minutes later. He immediately went in search for her, once he found her, he threw his hands up in the air. Eyes widened.

"What was that?" He exclaimed.

"You want me with you all the time, like you said this morning...so I quit." Allison says.

Prince closes his eyes for a moment, steeping closer to her but she puts her hand up to stop him, to keep the distance between them.

"That's not what I wanted for you...Allison." Prince sighs.

Allison scoffs, tears welling up in her eyes.

"If I kept going with filming all year, you going on tour...do you really think our situation would have gotten better?" She asks, her voice cracking.

Prince looks up at her, looking into her watery eyes. He knew she was right, in a perfect world he would have Allison filming in each location wherever he goes around the world on tour...therefore they're always together. He just can't be without her, she's his anchor. His anxiety goes away when she's with him, he was lucky to last a month without her and just have her voice over the phone.

"This situation was what started us not being together for four years...we had nothing to do with each other for four years! I thought we could last with this arrangement but obviously we can't. You can't handle it...and I get lonely too." Allison explains.

Prince nods, fiddling with his fingers.

"I can't handle it. I couldn't last a month...and I was expected to last a year with this? Allison I'm madly in love with you, that feeling isn't going to go away. Words can't describe how much I love you, you're my anchor, you keep me at bay when I experience hard times. With you so far away...I can't cope when I'm having a stressful day or going through a hard time. But you're so passionate about acting and it's what you love doing, I never wanted you to quit." Prince explains.

Allison just stares at him while listening to him as he looks down, tears stream down her face.

"I don't want our marriage to fade over this, that's why I quit." Allison admits.

Prince looks up.

"I love you." She whispers.

Prince walks up to her and wraps his arms around her waist tightly, pulling her into him as much as he could. Allison let's out a huge sigh of relief, wrapping her arms around his neck. The two sharing a loving embrace, before pulling back slightly to stare each other in the eye and share a passionate kiss.

"I do have to go to San Francisco soon though..." Prince admits.

Allison nods.

"What about you? What do you want to do? You wanna come with me? Or do you wanna go back to Paisley Park?" He asks her.

"I'll come with you, when do we have to leave?" She asks.

Prince looks down at his watch, he goes and sits down.

"In a few hours." He says.

Allison's eyes widen.

"What? Then why are you sitting there?" She asks.

"Because all of my stuff is with the crew, you just need to pack." He smirks.

Allison glares at him as she begins packing, Prince chuckles. She quickly packs as much as she can, all the while Prince stares at her intently.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." Allison asks sarcastically.

Prince scoffs.

"I think I have enough photos of you at home." He says.

"Please, Lego Land is filled with more pictures of you than anyone can count." Allison scoffs.

He shakes his head and chuckles.

"Maybe I'll start putting some up of Jerome to even it out." She mutters under her breath, but he heard her.

"I think not." He glares at her.

Allison only chuckles and takes her suitcase to the car, she puts in the trunk and gets in. Sitting there wondering what the hell Prince is doing, he must be getting changed again. How many outfit changes does this man need?

He finally comes out, waving his hand out.

"Oh! Yes! Taxi!" Prince calls out in a different voice.

Allison just sits there laughing.

She drives up beside him with a goofy grin on her face, Prince goes to reach to door handle but she drives up a bit so he is out of reach. She does this a few times until he starts throwing a tantrum like a little kid, stomping and groaning on the spot.

"Allison! Quit it!" Prince whines.

Allison has tears streaming down her face from laughing so much, he eventually reaches the door handle but hesitates in case she drives off again. Once she doesn't he gets in, Allison calms down and starts driving. Prince crosses his arms and looks straight ahead, Allison looks over at him and scoffs.

"Aww don't be like that, I was just playing. I was just trying to lighten up the mood." She pokes him in the side.

He laughs then instantly becomes serious again.

"Haha! Stop...I just hope we arrive to the airport on time." He says.

"Oh relax we'll make it." She says.

San Francisco...

Allison and Prince were making their way into the event, Allison wearing a beautiful white dress. Prince wearing a red and white get up whilst sucking on a lollipop, true Prince style.

They get inside and enjoy themselves, guests commenting Prince and Allison on how amazing the two looked together. Prince went off to do his performance with The New Power Generation, throughout his performance he kept looking out at Allison and smiling at her, she smiling back at him with love.

Two people approached Allison, sitting beside her. She looked at them.

"Allison Nelson?" One of them said.

"Yes?" She answers.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm James. I'm the president of the CW Network. We this is my Associate, Dan. We saw your most recent work on your show, how brilliant you were. We loved it, and your goodbye message. Clearly shows how passionate you are about acting and that you love it." James explains.

Allison nods.

"Oh, thank you." She says.

"So, we were wondering, you don't have to decide straight away...but we were wondering if you would like to be on one of ours. We have many shows on our Network, but we think Supernatural would be the perfect fit for you." James says.

"Yes, you already have experience in the supernatural theme. Plus this show explores all the species of every supernatural monster there is and even discover new ones, learning new languages. We notice you like fighting and stunts which there will be a lot of." Dan chimes in.

Allison takes in what they're both saying, it's a change of scenery sort of, it's definitely something she would like to do.

She then looks up at Prince, who's coming off stage and walking her way.

"I'll uh, think about it." She smiles faintly.

"Great." James says.

The two get up and leave.

Prince walks up to her.

"How were they? What was that about?" Prince asks.

"Nothing important." Allison shrugs.

Prince furrows his brows and sits beside her, leaning towards her.

"Are you sure? Don't lie to me woman, do I have to force it out of you?" He raises his eyebrow.

Allison's eyes widen.

"Oh my god! No! Not here Prince!" She whispers harshly.

Prince's eyes widen and he chuckles as he tickles her sides.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Mama. That's not what I meant, and you thought I had a Dirty Mind." He laughs.

Allison laughs as she tries to squirm away from him.

"Oh no you don't! You ain't gettin' away from me no more! You're stuck with me forever!" He says in a silly voice.

Allison laughs, her laughs slowly fade as she thinks about that offer from earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 46 12
Ada has a very hard childhood, her parents abuse her, drink, smoke, and then her dad leaves her, her sister and brother, and her mom. Her mom abuses...
6.3K 266 15
One girl's hate leads to the other's downfall.
2.6K 58 13
You age, you meet someone, you fall in love.. And then, you fall out of love... But is that the end??? I guess not! There is enough love...
66.2K 455 97
mostly Grayson💛 i take requests!✨🤍 there's a book 2!🌺