Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Prince Gets His Way

438 22 9
By MakeThatChange96

*Author's POV*

Prince had been sitting in the Den for the past two hours, staring out the window, thinking. Allison had just gotten back from a meeting, she looks at Prince who seems like he's stuck in some sort of trance. She goes and stands in front of him, staring down at him.

"Deep in thought there, huh?" She asks.

But much to her dismay, he's still staring in the same spot, even if she's blocking his view. Allison waves her hands in front of his face.

"Hey, Girl Interrupted. I'm talking to you." She says raising her voice a little.

Prince snaps out of it and looks up at her.

"What? What is it?" He asks her.

Allison sits across from him.

"What's on your mind? You looked like you were wrapped up in some type of Inception shenanigans over there. What's up?" She asks.

Prince sighs, rubbing his temples.

"I'm just thinking about what you said last night, about us being fine with our situation...you, you're fine. I'm not." He says looking at her.

Allison gives him a look, out of confusion and hints of sadness.

"You're not? What's wrong?" She asks him.

Prince takes a deep breath, sits back.

"You're perfectly happy filming here in Vancouver, which is great, I encouraged you to do it. I didn't want you to be stuck in Paisley Park until you suddenly felt like writing another album and going on tour. But with me most likely going on a world tour again soon...I'm not going to cope. I couldn't even cope not seeing you for a month and that was just going around Minnesota and Los Angeles! I'm not happy with this." Prince explains.

He just gives her an unhappy look.

Allison takes in everything he's been saying, running her fingers through her hair. For a moment she knew something like this would come up, like it was too good to be true...like she couldn't have it all. The filming and have Prince come in between his own career.

She looks up at him and shrugs her shoulders.

"What do you want to do?" She asks.

Prince sighs, putting his face in his hands. Allison huffs, rolling her eyes.

"Why didn't you say this before? Obviously this has been on your mind for awhile." She speaks up.

"Because you're happier doing your show. Acting is a huge part of your life, I don't want to drag you down with my crap!" Prince quickly responds.

She nods, making a clicking noise with her mouth, which she tends to do out of pure annoyance.

"So what would solve all of our problems is if I quit my show and come with you on tour...then come back to some acting opportunities when you're finished? So I can be with you all the time? Is that what you want me to do?" Allison asks, her voice dripping with sarcasm and anger.

Prince instantly looks up at her, his eyes widening.

"What? No! I don't want you to drop out for me!" He exclaims.

"Then what, Prince? How do you want to resolve this?" She asks, getting more frustrated.

"I want...you to be with me." He sighs softly, realising she was right.

Allison laughs sarcastically and bites her lip.

"Wow." Is all she says before grabbing her bag and storming out the door.

Prince knew there was no point calling out after her, he pissed her off to the extreme.

Several Hours Later...

After sitting around for hours and hours figuring out how to make it up to Allison, Prince gets a call at the house.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Prince, what the hell?" Dylan exclaims.

Prince's eyebrows raise.

"Well, hello to you too, Dylan." Prince says.

"What did you do to Allison?" He asks.

Prince sighs.

"We had a fight but we're working through some things, why? What's happened?" Prince asks, his curiosity spiking through the roof.

Dylan huffs.

"She had a lengthy discussion with the producers and director this morning, then we all had a meeting. The episode got changed, instead of our characters narrowly escaping a fight...she's asked her character gets killed off." Dylan reveals.

Prince's stomach drops, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What? Why?" Prince asks.

"You tell me." Dylan demands.

"Has she shot it yet?" Prince frantically asks.

"Yes, she's doing a goodbye message for the cast and crew, she's very upset." Dylan says before hanging up.

Prince looks at the phone before putting it down. He quickly grabs the car keys on the table, he gets in the car and goes down there. Once he reaches the set he frantically looks around for Allison. He gets stopped by the director, the director showing him her shots from today.

"I'm sad to see her go, I wanted her for the whole season." He says.

His heart breaks watching the scenes, tears escape his eyes. Focusing really hard on it, it actually felt real...like she was actually gone...

He broke out of his trance when the director patted his shoulder.

"We all felt that way when we watched it. She's over there filming her goodbye message." He reveals.

Prince snaps his head in that direction, he runs over there. He watches her, his eyes watering and tears falling down his cheeks. Watching her read puffy eyes look into the camera all the while tears escape them, she tries to put on a brave face.

Allison pouring her heart out on camera, letting her fans know that she loves them as much she loves the cast and crew. How much she enjoyed working on something so phenomenal and incredible and unique, also not leaving the part out of how much she loved her character. Explains how strong her character was, and how she wishes she was more like her.

Prince stood there listening and watching the whole thing, he felt terrible and responsible for the whole thing. He never wanted her to suddenly quit the show, yes he wants Allison with her on tour but he never wanted her to just stop doing something she was so passionate about. What broke his heart the most was the fact was when he was watching her...she was trying to smile like she felt quitting was easy for her and she felt like she had to...

Allison finishes her message and gets up, grabbing some tissues and wiping away her tears. She takes some time to say goodbye to the cast and crew. She then finally comes face to face with Prince, her face becoming emotionless when she faces him.

That scared him.

"Allison..." Prince pleads.

"You got what you wanted." She spat at him as she walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 13
You age, you meet someone, you fall in love.. And then, you fall out of love... But is that the end??? I guess not! There is enough love...
33.6K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...
1.3K 71 22
With her mother fighting for her life in the hospital after a terrible accident, Storm Lyles moves in with her mothers friend since high school and h...
8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...