fix you || A.I.

By 5secondsofeline

I never though a guy like you had to be fixed, untill we met. -------------------- This isn't a happy sto... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four

chapter fifty-one

809 31 5
By 5secondsofeline

——— Ashton's POV ———

I always wondered how people suddenly know they love someone. How they know when the time is right to say those three simple words who have such a strong meaning together.

I have always wondered if it is even possible to feel that way for someone. Or if love is just an overrated thing. That we just say those words when we think we know who we want to be with.

But right here and now, I know better. Those words only mean something when it's said at the right time. You can't rush loving someone. Up untill two hours ago, I had no clue I felt this way. But right now I want to be the one that loves her for the rest of her live. I want to be the one she will love.

But how the hell do people find the courage to say those three simple words after eachother when the one they want to hear it is wide awake. I can't do that. Somehow I feel more vulnerable to tell her I love her, then when she saw my body. When she heard my story and saw my skin paintings.

If I am this scared to tell her, am I really inlove with her? Because what if I'm not? What if I just like the imagine of loving her?

I want to love her. I want to make her happy.

—-

"Goodmorning" Alexis said when she walked inside the kitchen. I was standing next to the coffee machine so I took a cup and filled one for her aswell. She looked exhausted.

"How did you sleep?" I asked, I was nervous. I'm usually not nervous around her anymore but today I feel like a nervous teenager who is about to have his first kiss. Because kissing her is all I want to do right now.

"Like an angel" she said sarcastically. She was clearly not in a good mood. "Did you know you snore even louder in your own bed then on tour?"

"I might have known that." I said with a grin as she made her final step towards me to get her cup of coffee "here you go"

"Thank you, I'll need it." She took anther step towards the counter before putting the cup down and jumping up to sit on the counter beside me. "What time is it?"

"It's only 10, we still have two hours before we have to leave." I said with a smile before filling my cup again. Mornings with her were funny. One of us is always moody and when we're both, it's a glaring competition in complete silence.

"Great" she grunted before looking at me. "Did you get food?"

"I got everything I need to make you pancakes." I replied with a proud smile. I put my alarm early enough so I could go to the store and give her another snoreless hour or even two.

"Then why aren't you making them yet?" She said with an adorable grin. The coffee was starting to kick in and finally waking her up.

"I didn't expect you to come out of bed before 11"

"If I knew there would be pancakes, I would have been awake a lot earlier." She said with a smile before pushing me away from the counter. She ofcourse didn't move, she was going to watch me every move.

I laughed a little before opening the fridge to take everything I needed. I'm not the best cook, but I know the basic things to make her happy. Like pancakes and pasta.

——— Alexis' POV ———

I watched him while I sat on the counter, his soft voice filling the silent room while he sang his favourite songs. Moments like these are why I have no clue how I feel. There are moments where I want to kill him, but right now in this moment I want to cuddle and kiss.

I took out my phone after a while to go to instagram, I scrolled through my feed for a while before deciding to post something myself, which has become a rare thing recently. I mostly post pictures on the 5sos page so along the way I forgot I even had an account.

instagram.

AlexisThomas: mornings like this ❤

Groupchat

Luke: IS HE MAKING YOU PANCAKES
Luke: WHY DOES HE NEVER MAKES US PANCAKES
Luke: ASHTON I EXPECT A REASON
Ashton: no kisses = no pancakes.
Luke: okay. I don't want them badly enough to kiss you lol
Calum: It depends on the amount of pancakes. I'll kiss you for 20.
Ashton: get actual boobs (no man boobs) and cut off your penis and we'll talk again.
Michael: I'd love to see him do that
Michael: crystal is making me eggs
Michael: learn your girl to bake for you. That's easier.
Crystal: no eggs for you mr Clifford
Michael: what do you want for them?
Crystal: you know what I want ;)
Luke: GROUPCHAT GUYS GROUPCHAT
Luke: WE DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT
Calum: like you're the innoncent one hahah
Ashton: if you want to be a good man, you need to make her pancakes now and then.
Michael: you just want to get laid
Luke: lets not talk about alexis like that pls
Calum: are you suddenly awkward about talking about her? You're the only one who has seen her naked so far
Calum: unless Ashton is making after sex pancakes
Calum: that's also a possibility
Luke: I'm gonna shower, see you guys later
Luke: oh, and ashton, she's fucking hot naked.
Calum: are you going to think of her hot body under the shower
Crystal: quick question, isn't Alexis part of this group chat?
Calum: she is
Ashton: they aren't after sex pancakes. Or to get laid, well not intentionally. They're just me being a good guy and making her food while she's all moody.
Michael: is she on her period
Ashton: what the hell michael?!
Michael: what? Girls get periods. Did you ever pay attention in school?
Calum: how did you even think of that you idiot
Crystal: don't call him an idiot. Even though he is one.
Michael: bcs she's moody
Michael: periods make you moody.
Michael: AM I RIGHT?
Crystal: you are an idiot.
Calum: wait so you are allowed to call him idiot?
Crystal: yes.
Ashton: GUYS
Ashton: I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST MOODY BCS ITS MORNING
Ashton: BUT THEN I REALISED SHE HAS THAT FOR THREE DAYS ONCE A MONTH
Ashton: IS SHE ON HER PERIOD
Crystal: we won't know unless you ask.
Ashton: I can't ask her that
Crystal: man up and do it. Also buy her chocolate and cuddle and be good to her.
Alexis: Do I want to read 46 unread messages or do I just ignore them?
Michael: are you on your period
Alexis: okay I'm going again.

—————————————-
A/N: I love writing group chats

I really really love them

I hope you love them aswell

THEY ARE SO CUTE

IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER A DATE

OR THE ONE AFTER THAT

now on a more serious note, are there any readers that want a more steamy scene in the future? They're not that far yet but maybe some day

Also, this was my very last prewritten chapter so it will be slower and more difficult for me to write now as I'm inspirationless

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 2 23
Michael wasn't always like this. He wasn't always in such a horrible state, and his eyes weren't always bloodshot. But for one to fathom his feelings...
82.7K 2.4K 44
Ashton loves school like..a lot. He's a good boy and teachers love him. But sadly, He gets bullied by Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford...
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...
8.4K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl