Accidentally Met Mr. Billiona...

By ambrosial-

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the ful... More

Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire
Chapter 1- Hard To Get Types
Chapter 2- Love Life Is The Sahara Desert
Chapter 3- A Walk Down The Tunnel
Chapter 4- Shining For You
Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages
Chapter 6- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Bad Things
Chapter 9- See You Again
Chapter 10- Tears Are For The Weak?
Chapter 11- Why So Caring?
Chapter 12- The Deal
Chapter 13- Wedding Or Deal?
Chapter 14- Old Love Story
Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake
Chapter 16- Fake News
Chapter 17- Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Chapter 18- Paris Life Part I
Chapter 19- Paris Life Part II
Chapter 20- There's Always A Choice
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22- Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 23- Being The Third-'Ass' Wheel
Chapter 24- Two Plus Half Date
Chapter 25- Blast From The Past
Chapter 26- Old Relations
Chapter 27- Miserable Life
Chapter 28- We Are Together
Chapter 29- More Than Anything
Chapter 30- I'd Do Anything For You
Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner
Chapter 32- I'm Just A Call Away
Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks
Chapter 34- Moving On
Chapter 35- Parting Ways
Chapter 36- Internship
Chapter 38- Fairytales Aren't Real
Chapter 39- Forgiveness?
Chapter 40- Do Dreams Come True?
Chapter 41- Déjà Vu
Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting
Chapter 43- The Night It Happened
Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant
Chapter 45- Always There For You
Chapter 46- A Perfect Revenge Plan
Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets
Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones
Chapter 49- Staying With The Enemy
Chapter 50- Risking Life For Love
Chapter 51- Happiness And Darkness
Chapter 52- Solace
Epilogue
Interesting Facts
Covers
SEQUEL?
Q & A
✨O N E M I L L I O N✨
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 37- First Case

74.9K 3.2K 35
By ambrosial-

"Montgomery, move it," Dr. Vernon said as all of us rushed to the emergency room once again.

As I walked in, I saw Jace and Candace sitting down on the couch next to the bed where dad was laying down.

"Montgomery," Dr. Vernon said which supposedly meant that I had to review her charts and introduce her.

I couldn't move because right in front of my eyes was my dad. He was on the bed unconscious and his forehead had a big bandage taped on.

My first instinct was to go to him and hug him. I didn't even know that he came back from his honeymoon. Now that he is here, he is in the hospital.

"Montgomery," Dr. Vernon warned and I slowly picked up dad's chart and flipped through the pages.

"This is Jared Montgomery," I started and my voice almost cracked. "He is 54 years old and a healthy patient. Until recently found that he has kidney stones. He has been out for a while because of the drugs given to him."

I saw Candace and Jace look up at me as I talked. None of them said anything as nobody knew this was my dad.

"So what's your treatment plan Montgomery?" Dr. Vernon asked and I slowly wiped away a tear which was forming in my eyes.

"Treatment includes pain relievers, drinking lots of water to help pass the stones. Medical procedures would not be needed as this is the most common type and could be treated without surgery," I explained and Dr. Vernon seemed impressed.

"It's your case Montgomery," she said and left with the other interns.

Just as they left, I ran to dad and checked his heart rate and almost anything else I could have.

"Oh, Candace," I said and hugged her as she cried in my arms.

"What's wrong with him? He was fine up until this morning but just as we left to your house he started coughing up blood and his stomach was hurting."

"It's nothing to worry about Candace. He will be treated properly here," I replied.

"How are you here?" Jace asked.

"Becoming a surgeon was my dream and I finally get to become one. I didn't want to loose this chance," I replied and hugged Jace.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" Jace exclaimed.

"I have been working since yesterday and we aren't allowed to use phones during this time. I haven't checked my phone since yesterday," I explained. "How is Keechee?"

"She is great. She misses you and was planning on surprising you but you weren't home."

"Where is Catalina?" I asked and Candace sighed.

"She was at the office but I called her so she should be coming here soon," she replied.

"How did he hurt his forehead?" I asked.

"He was driving and when he crashed his car, it ran into Catalina's boss so he is also in this hospital."

Catalina's boss? Can it be Chase? Oh god.

Without another thought I quickly ran outside to the registrar. "Excuse me? What room is Mr. chivalry in?" I asked and the lady and she typed something on the computer.

"He is in the east wing, same floor, room 1905," she replied and I quickly rushed there.

___

I pushed the door open, Dr. Vernon and the other interns looked back at me panting. My eyes searched the bed and there was a body lying down.

"Excuse me Montgomery?" Dr. Vernon called out but I ignore her and rushed to the bed just to find Mr. chivalry laying down and not Chase.

"Mr. Chivalry," I breathed out and his eyes darted towards me. "Olive?"

"Montgomery?" Dr. Vernon asked confusedly.

"Is he okay Dr. Vernon?" I asked as I turned to Dr. Vernon. She examined my face and when the concern seemed genuine to her she sighed.

"He just has some scrapes and bruises, otherwise he's fine," she replied and I sighed deeply.

"What are you doing here Olive?" Mr. Chivalry asked and I turned to face him.

"I started my internship again," I replied.

"Oh Olive, I'm so happy for you. How is the other guy who crashed into my car?" He asked and I sighed.

"Dad is fine. I got scared when I saw him and you here. You feel okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll go check on dad now. I hope you feel better," I said before I left the room.

___

"He is your father?" Dr. Vernon exclaimed as she walked into the locker room where all of us were talking.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you assist on that case, there are rules. Thankfully now I know that he is related to you so I can't give you that case," she almost screamed at me and I looked down.

"Is Mr. chivalry also related to you?" She asked.

"No, I used to work for his company," I replied and sighed.

"Well, that's your new case now. Shrestha, kidney stones is all yours," she said and left.

"I'm sorry," Rose said and I smiled at her.

Suddenly my pager beeped and I stood up and left.

___

Just as I was about to open the door, I heard a familiar voice talking to Mr. chivalry. His deep voice, used to make my heart flutter but now my heart boils.

Without looking inside, I looked away and stood near the door. Slowly, remembering everything he told me.

"Olive, why can't you leave me alone? You're  so floozy."

"I never want to see you ever again."

You don't want to see me again. Well, you won't anymore Chase. I never want to see you ever either. Thankfully now I know what type of guy you are before I got really hurt.

What kind of relationship doesn't have trust in it. If you trusted me then you would've gave me a chance to explain. You wouldn't have blamed me for everything.

Suddenly I saw Elizabeth walking  to the elevator and when she saw me, she came towards me.

"You okay?"

"No. Yes. Actually, can you see what Mr. chivalry needs because I was paged?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Is everything fine?" She asked and I nodded.

Slowly, she walked in and introduced herself. I just stood outside the room, waiting for Liz to come out.

After what seemed like couple of minutes, she came out with his charts. I quickly snatched it from her hands and read it.

Everything on it was normal. "What happened?"

"Nothing. He said that his son wanted to meet the doctors working on him. He also told me to tell you that someone is miserable," Liz said and I slowly looked inside and found Mr. chivalry talking to Jeremy.

"Thank you Liz," I said and she smiled at me before leaving.

Before Chase knows that I'm here, I wanted to leave. I quickly went to dad's room where Candace, Jace, Sydney and Keechee were sitting.

I caught up with them and that was the end of my day.

___

Hey there! I hope you liked this update. Some of the upcoming chapters will be just like this. It's showing Olive's new job and the people there and how she will be working.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the tiny star at the bottom of your screen and share it with your friends.

Also, I'm planning on writing the next chapter in Chase' point of view. So, you'll see how his side of life is going.

Also, thank you so much for 100K reads. This means a lot to me. I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.4K 33
Emily Carter, a 20-year old girl with a horrible life. She never knew anything about her parents but one thing she knows is that they are no longer a...
8.6K 419 51
Shayla Simmons is young, hard-working and determined to go after her dreams and always get what she wants. She's had a painful past, one involving h...
4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...
166K 5.5K 29
After escaping an abusive past, Rose wants nothing more than to stay away from trouble. But when trouble comes crashing into her life in the form of...