Torrent (3)

By wingless_butterflies

Nevah Vis series {Teen Wolf/Heroes of Olympus} Sequel to Impermeabl... More

⚠️WARNING
Cast
Playlist
Epigraph
Part I
Prologue: Road Trip Kisses
New Moisturizer?
Mischief
Chris Is On TV
Met My Cousin At Starbucks
Dinosaur Phone
Clint's Death Contraption
Meet Buggy
My Best Friend's A Spider?
AT-AT
Part II
Zeus Does A Small Favor
The Ex-boyfriend and The Ex-alpha Twin
All You Need Is Water
Gut Feelings
My Thigh Is An Attraction For Pain
Reunion
Epilogue (edited)
Facts about this book
New Fanfic!
New OBX Fanfic
New cover
New fanfic

Meeting with the little siblings

1K 48 15
By wingless_butterflies

Wherever You Are - 5 Seconds of Summer

I opened the door to exist the apartment and stood outside inhaling the morning air. Taking a deep breath, I gave a good ole New York whistle to call Mrs. O'Leary. I sadly grabbed my things and placed them at my feet. Stiles stood behind me, leaning against the doorframe with a frown.

"Do you really have to go? Especially this early?" Stiles muttered, a pout forming on his lips.

"I have to." I walked towards him, taking his hands into mine. "Sally already had Estelle and I wasn't there. I should have been there and-"

"I know." Stiles sighed, wrapping his arms around me. He brought me closer to him, pressing his lips against my forehead. "But it isn't your fault. You're going to be able to see your little sister today."

"Yeah, I can't wait." I smiled as I laid my head on his chest. "I bet she's a total cutie and got all of the good looks unlike Percy."

"You're just saying that because you're his sister." Stiles chuckled out. "You know all the girls, and guys, find him attractive."

"You know," I looked up at Stiles with a cheeky grin, "there are times where you make it seem that you love Percy more than me. You sure you aren't gay?"

"Oh shut up." Stiles laughed, squeezing me tighter. I giggled, placing my head on his chest again. "You know I'm not gay and that I totally love you."

"I know." I smiled, glancing up at him. "I love you too."

WOOF!

Turning around I saw Mrs. O'Leary sitting in the parking lot. She was looking at us as she sat down. Her head was titled to the side and her tail was wagging, causing the ground to shake. Biting my lip, I looked back at Stiles.

"I better go before people start to think there's an earthquake or something." I frowned. Stiles sadly nodded, grabbing my duffel bag.

"C'mon." He held my hand as the two of us went down the stairs. As soon as we got off the stairs, Mrs. O'Leary came over to us and gave us a big ole kiss. Stiles groaned, setting my bag on the ground and wiping the drool off of his face. He was fighting off a grin. "Yuck, Mrs. O'Leary!"

"He secretly loves it, girl, don't you worry." I reassured Mrs. O'Leary, rubbing the spot behind her ear. The hellhound wagged her tail again.

"When's the next time you will swing by?" Stiles asked.

"Hopefully the week after school starts." I softly smiled, lacing my fingers through his. "You're starting the program then, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am." Stiles nodded.

"Great," I beamed, "be expecting me to come that weekend. We can catch up then."

"Are the Iris Messages still not working?" Stiles asked with a raised eyebrow.

"As of now, it looks like a no. I still don't know why." I shrugged.

"Well, then I can't wait until you come by next time." Stiles smiled, pressing his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. Stiles tightened his hold on me, brining me closer to him.

Woof!

Mrs. O'Leary pushed her face in between our bodies. Stiles and I jumped back from surprise before we laughed. The hellhound gave us a doggish grin, looking between the both of us.

"You couldn't have let us have a little bit more time?" Stiles chuckled out. Mrs. O'Leary barked in response, wagging her tail. Stiles pouted. "I'll take that as a no."

"I guess it's time for me to head on home then." I frowned, biting my lip. Stiles slowly nodded, pressing his lips tightly together. Sighing, I walked around Mrs. O'Leary to get to my boyfriend. Stiles quickly pulled me into a hug, placing his face into my neck. I tightened my hold on him, breathing in his cologne.

"I don't want you to go." Stiles mumbled out.

"I don't want to either." I whispered back. "But I have to go help Sally with Estelle and it's my senior year."

"I know." Stiles heavily sighed, pulling away. He cupped my face, rubbing his thumb over my cheekbones. "Just be careful okay? No getting into trouble."

"You know I can't promise you that." I winced out. Stiles gave me a look. Biting my lip, I nodded. "I'll try my best."

"That's all I'm asking for." Stiles murmured, running a thumb over my bottom lip. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied, giving him a kiss. Sadly breaking away from him, I mounted on Mrs. O'Leary. Stiles handed me my things with a deep frown. He walked in front of Mrs. O'Leary and scratched the top of her head.

"Take care of her, girl." Stiles told the hellhound.

I frowned as the reality of leaving Stiles hit me. My heart clenched as anxiety started to flow through my veins. The thought of leaving him alone and being away from him was bringing back the memories of his time with the Wild Hunt. Quickly setting my things on Mrs. O'Leary's back, I jumped off.

"Nevah-" Stiles started to question with furrowed brows. I cut him off, wrapping my arms around him. I buried my head into his chest, tears starting to slip down my cheeks. Startled, Stiles stumbled a little bit before wrapping his arms around me. "Hey, hey. What's the matter?"

"I don't want to leave you." I choked out.

"I don't want that either," Stiles softly said as he rubbed soothing circles on my lower back. "But what's the real problem, Nev?"

"I..um, it's silly." I stumbled out, pulling away from Stiles. I wiped my eyes as the comforting feeling I had went away. "I'm fine."

"Nevah," Stiles took a hold of my wrists to stop me from walking away. "What's wrong? Talk to me."

"I-"

"The truth."

"Honestly?" I sighed, looking down at the asphalt. "I was just overwhelmed at the thought of leaving you. Especially since I just got you back from the Hunt not too long ago."

"Hey." Stiles lifted up my chin to face him. "That isn't silly at all." I nodded, looking back down. Licking his lips, Stiles cupped my face, forcing me to look up at him. "Nevah, if I were in your position, I would feel the exact same way. Hell, I would have locked you inside of my apartment and never let you out of my sight again. You're handling this really well, Nev. I'm proud of you."

"I'm acting like a big baby." I rebutted.

"Nevah," Stiles sternly told me. "You are not acting like a baby. Remember what you told me, back when I first told you about what happened with Donovan?"

I slowly nodded.

"Sometimes your anxiety makes things worse than what they really are." Stiles summed up. He tucked a stray hair behind my ear. "You're going to be okay. I'm going to be okay. And we will see each other soon."

"I know." I breathed out.

"And you already know my phone number. If you need to call me, I'm always free for you." Stiles grinned. Softly smiling, I nodded. My boyfriend pressed his lips against my forehead. "Good. Now, I'm sure Sally and Paul want you home already. Don't keep them long. I’m sure Estelle is waiting to meet you."

"Okay." I let out, biting my lip. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Stiles smiled, kissing me. We kissed for what felt like infinity before we separated. Stiles looked at me longingly before licking his lips. "Until next time, okay?"

"Until next time." Pecking his cheek before mounting back onto Mrs. O'Leary. Stiles stood next to the stair well, leaning against it with a pout. With a small smile, I waved at him. He gave me a lopsided grin with a goofy wave. "Alright, Mrs. O'Leary, let's head home."

Mrs. O'Leary jumped out of the shadows of the apartment's living room. At the couch, I saw a familiar person eating a PB sandwich. Mid-bite, my younger brother dropped his sandwich on his plate. He grinned, setting the plate on the coffee table.

"Nevah!" Tyson let out, jumping off of the couch. I grinned and got off of the hellhound.

"Tyson!" I happily screeched. Tyson ran towards me, scooping up into a big tight hug. I giggled, wrapping my arms around him.  Oh how I've missed his rib-crushing hugs. "I've missed you buddy! How have you been?"

"I missed you too, sister." Tyson gave me a toothy smile. He let go of me. "I was with Ella."

"Ella's here?" I asked. I haven't seen the harpy in a long while.

"She's with the Romans. I was there yesterday before Sally had baby Estelle." Tyson informed me. "Percy wanted both of us to be here when baby Estelle came."

"I know," I frowned, "I wanted to be here in time to meet Estelle but I was helping Stiles move in."

"Stiles doing okay?" Tyson questioned. "I miss him."

"Stiles is doing great, and he misses you too. Maybe next time you can see him, yeah?" Tyson nodded enthusiastically. I beamed at the thought of Stiles getting along with both of my brothers. "Is Sally still at the hospital?"

"Yeah, she wanted me to wait for you here." Tyson smiled. "Today's her last day."

"Great, want to go see them, then?" I asked, placing my thing at the corner of the living room.

"Yes! Can I bring my peanut butter sandwich? The hospital food is yucky." Tyson stuck out his tongue, scrunching his nose up.

"Of course, bud." I laughed out. I patted his back. "Let's go."

I grabbed the apartment keys off of the key hook in the kitchen before turning off all of the lights. Tyson grabbed his sandwich and opened the door for the both of us. Existing, I locked the door. We went down the stairs and hailed a cab.

As we arrived at the hospital, I gave the taxis driver the money before existing. He grinned and waved at us before speeding off. Tyson grabbed a hold of my hand and tugged me into the building. I held back a laugh.

"Do you remember what floor they are on, Ty?" I questioned.

"The third floor. Room three two one." Tyson looked at me as we entered the area that held the stairs. "It's very easy to remember. It's one two three but backwards."

"That is very easy to remember." I smiled at him as we climbed the stairs. "How are things down at Dad's place?"

"Good!" Tyson's cheerful voice echoed. "We are making lots of weapons still. And eating peanut butter sandwiches during our break time."

"Sounds like the best way to spend break time." I chuckled out. Tyson grinned and nodded.

"The best! And sometimes we are able to have two sandwiches during break."

"I'm glad you're having fun, Tyson." I squeezed his shoulder.

"Me too." Tyson replied. We arrived at the third level. He opened the door and let me go out first before following. "Dad gives me days off to go see Ella and you and Percy. Thought I haven't been able to see you much."

"I know, and I'm sorry about that buddy." I frowned, looking up at him. He sniffled, swiping at his nose. I took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I was with Stiles and our friends. Stiles was in trouble and we had to save him."

"Is Stiles okay?" Tyson looked up at me with fear.

"He's fine! He's okay, Tyson." I reassured him. "He finished high school and is now in the FBI program."

"What's that?" Tyson tilted his head as we neared Sally's room.

"Stiles wants to be a FBI agent. He's going to be like a cop but higher up." I explained.

"Ohhh! That's cool." Tyson exclaimed. He stopped and pointed to the door to his left. "That's Sally's room."

I knocked on the door. A few moments later, it opened to reveal Paul.

"Good to see you again, Nev." He smiled and brought me into a hug. I grinned and hugged him back.

"You too, how's Sally and Estelle?" I asked, pulling away from the hug. Tyson hugged Paul right after me, causing Paul to let out a small groan. He chuckled and patted Tyson's back. My younger brother let go of Paul and stood next to me with a grin.

"Come and ask me yourself!" I heard Sally call out. Chuckling, I walked past Paul with Tyson following after me. Â Sally laid in her hospital bed with a light blue hospital gown on. "Nevah!"

"Sally." I beamed, quickly walking over to her. I hugged her. Pecking her cheek. "How are you feeling? And where is my little sister?"

"I'm doing fine, love. And Estelle is in the nursery getting her checkup." Sally responded. She patted the spot next to her and scooted over. Catching her hint, I sat at the edge of the bed. "Now, tell me everything that happened while you were in Beacon Hills. Percy told us that Stiles was taken. Is he okay?"

"Stiles is fine now. He's actually in Virginia right now." I informed her.

"Really? Doing what?" Paul asked, sitting in one of the open chairs.

"He's in the FBI!" Tyson answered. "Isn't that cool?"

"FBI?" Sally perked an eyebrow. "I knew that boy would go into that field."

"I think we all knew, Sally." I chuckled.

"How about everyone else, they're okay?"

"Yeah, everyone is fine. Scott is studying to be a vet, but right now he's helping Coach Finstock with the lacrosse boys. Malia is wanting to travel so she's looking for a place to visit as we speak. Lydia is helping her mom out with being the new principal before she signs up for her classes. She hasn't specifically told me what job she wants, but she's going for math. Liam, Mason, and Corey are still in school. Hayden left, her sister didn't want her in Beacon no more. I haven't heard of what happened to Theo after we saved Stiles and everyone else on Beacon Hills. Kira is still, sadly, with the Skin Walkers. We don't know when we will be able to see her again." I said with a small smile.

"I'm sure Kira is fine. She's a tough one." Sally squeezed my shoulder. The sound of a door creaking open caused us all to face the door. A nurse stood there with a beautiful baby girl bundled up in a pink blanket in her arms.

"Mrs. Blofis, it's time for Estelle's feeding." The nurse walked toward Sally and gently handed her my little sister. "Are you okay with everyone being in the room?"

"Nevah, you can stay honey." Sally smiled up at me.

"I'll take Tyson down to the vending machine." Paul nodded. "C'mon Tyson, let's go buy us some candy."

"Oh, they have the Reese's right?" Tyson shot up from his seat with excitement.

"Yes they do." Paul chuckled out.

"Let's go then!" Tyson quickly walked out the door with Paul behind him.

"Alright, I'm going to close the door, okay? Do you need me to be in here?" The nurse questioned.

"I'm fine dear. I'll call you if I need anything." Sally smiled. The nurse nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. "Do you want to hold Estelle before I feed her?"

"Please?" I bit my lip in excitement.

"Okay, do you remember how I taught you and Percy to hold a baby?" Sally asked me. I nodded eagerly, already situating my arms into the right position. Sally laughed and placed my little sister in my arms. "Just remember to hold her head-there we go."

"She's so tiny." I giggled out, staring down at Estelle. She was staring wide eye at me, her mouth slightly opened. Drool was starting to run down her chin. Holding back a laugh, I wiped away the drool.

"Yeah, she's a drooler." Sally chuckled out.

"Must run in the family." I laugh, hinting at Percy.

"Apparently so." Sally shook her head with a grin. "She's going to be so spoiled by the two of you."

"Oh, you bet she is!" I looked down at baby Estelle and rubbed her cheek. "Be prepared for lots of singing, little sis. You got Percy and I to sing you all of the Little Mermaid songs."

"I think Percy already beat you to that."

"Well Styx."

So sorry that I haven't been able to update until now. Classes and work have me super busy. This chapter took days to write.

Hoped you guys liked it!

Things will start to slowly pick up soon:)

much love,
Lux

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.7K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
116K 3K 29
(This story has been discontinued) Perseus Jackson has seen it all. Having been the hero of not one, but two demigod wars and having so many prophec...
81.8K 1.9K 29
[Completed] 🪶 Sequel to The Beginning of an Olympian Second Installment of the Olympian Series By the Fates' decree, Percy Jackson is the god of rip...
363 14 12
(Takes place after Trials of Apollo and the avengers movie) After Nico and Will let Percy and Annabeth know about their new and dangerous quests, the...