i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

Veintiocho

10K 491 64
By CHROMATIER

"Catherine!!!" I stop out of respect

"senior" I smiled at Jansen who just become the current student council president in the high school section

"can you at least call me by my name" I don't want to

"I need to respect my senior"

"but Liya told me that you never even called them that" urk.....

"they're my brother's colleague so....."

"call me by my name Catherine, c'mon there's nothing big about it"

"senior"

"Jansen" I sighed

"Jansen" somehow his expression suddenly brightened up and he had this big smile on his face that it's infectious, making me smile at him in return.

"you finally called me by my name and you even smiled at me"

"............." I averted my gaze, this guy had a strong charisma....whew.....i was almost taken over by it "but what are you doing here in the middle school section? do you have a business here?"

"no, I just came to give you this" he handed me the paper bag he's holding "I got this for you" it feels bad to turn it down since he came all the way from the high school section to give it to me so I just accept it. I peered at the content and notice the familiar label. "those are chocolate bonbons"

"t-thank you"

"say.......if you like, you can come visit me at the student council I have a variety of snacks there so if you feel like it you can come and visit anytime"

"oh....what's this?" Kana who just came from the library went to my table and take a look at the red box of chocolates I am eating.

"bonbons, want some?"

"gimme" she took one "where did you get it from?"

"Jansen, we met at the hallway a while ago"

"ohhhh......romance seems to be the highlight for you this year"

"stop that! there's no romance thingy for me okay!"

"yeah right, anyway, stop eating this, bonbons have liqueur and you can't hold your wine so once is enough" I nodded and I set it back inside the paper bag. "but I did not think that you would easily surrender to Jansen's charm when Ryuuji and Aoi doesn't even seem to affect you. could it be that he's you're type?"

"I admit that he really exudes a strong charisma but that's it. I just find it too troublesome to run away every time I see him plus I don't have the energy to verbally contradict him every time we meet"

"you're starting to act like Ryuuji. His influence is rubbing on you"

"you think so? Is it because we're always together because of work that I am starting to unconsciously pick his habits?"

"could be"

"should I distance myself from him for a while?"

"you sure?" suddenly his cold unfeeling gaze popped up in my mind that I immediately reconsider my initial plan.

"that first year is really too much, who does she think she is?"

"did you get targeted too?"

"you mean the one who keeps on claiming to be Ryuuji's future fiancée because her father has dealings with them?"

"right, right, I heard she even bad mouthed the other girls from section two"

"should we report her to the disciplinary committee?"

"what's wrong?" I can't help but ask my female classmates.

"miss Catherine, it's nothing"

"I doesn't sound nothing, if it involves the school you should tell me about it"

"miss Catherine"

"d-don't you have trust in me?"

"no miss Catherine, its not like that!"

"we just don't want to trouble you miss Catherine"

"we know that you're already busy enough with your council duties so..."

"now, now girls.....just tell it to us, Catherine is just worried about you guys" my female classmates suddenly brightened up and look at me

"to worry about us....."

"so, what's the fuss all about guys?" Kana asked them

"well it's about a group of first year girls. Basically our school had a rule involving dealings with prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi that aside from miss Catherine no one is allowed to monopolized them more than what is agreed upon by the body" I just heard something amazing, wait......... why am I even involved on this?

"agreed upon the body?" Kana asked curiously

"yes, we have three rules that must be followed by everyone who fancies prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi"

"rules????"

"first, simple greetings and event activities are the extent that we could fawn over them aside from the class activities where prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi are involved in. second, no one must harm any member who managed to caught the attention of the two of them since miss Catherine abhors any violence among girls and lastly we must always conduct ourselves in a lady like manner whenever meeting the two of them, meaning no using of any cheat and sly moves like showing of skin or using any kind of drugs" whoa......that was extreme

"wait, does it mean you our school had a fan club for Ryuuji and Aoi?" Kana asked

"yes and we're already on our second year. Of course there is also a fan club for miss Catherine"

"ehhhh????"

"miss Catherine, don't you know that you have two fan clubs in the Academy?"

"ha????" fan club? Don't you mean a hate club?

"you have the Lady Catherine fan club of the girls faction and the Queen Catherine of the male faction"

"I heard from someone that boys from other schools are even a member of the male faction"

"did you not know miss Catherine that the reason why cameras were banned during school festivals and athletics meets during the reign of president Clyde was because during the inspection tons of your secretly taken photographs were confiscated from visitors and students of the Academy"

"you're kidding me right?" the Camera ban was enforced after the school festival in our first year by brother

"unfortunately my friend, what they're talking about is a fact"

"ehhhh?????" something like that happened??

"did you not know that I managed to double my savings in the bank just because I managed to confiscate a tons of your pictures and sold it to brother Clyde back then"

"Kana"

"just kidding"

"anyway....stop talking about me. we still have an issue in our hands"

"right, okay, so what's with the first years?"

"it's like this, recently I've been hearing tons of rumors involving this three first year. Apparently they're trying to use their families influence to pressure the girls who successfully managed to gather the princes attention"

"attention?"

"like being smiled at by prince Aoi, having the chance to have a conversation with him and the likes or being looked at by prince Ryuuji" are these girls for real????

"so, what kind of pressure are we talking here?"

"just this week I receive five complaints from the second year and third years that their personal belongings were trashed by these three, two of them even receive a verbal insult while the other one receive a personal attack when one of their prospective investor backed because of them" whoa........this three are more evil than me.

"I want to meet them" Kana look at me

"hey, what are you planning?"

"I just want to have a chat about life"

"they're not for reference you know"

"miss Catherine? Are you planning to confront them?"

"don't worry miss Catherine, we could fix this on our own"

"no, I better have a talk with them, if they already targeted five it's already an issue where the council needed to intervene"

"wow......you're talking like the vice-president Catherine, I am so proud of you"

"Kana I am the vice-president"

"my bad, I just really thought back there that you we're planning to have them for a reference"

"I really did"

"are you serious??"

"but since they hurt people I just can't overlook them this time. Being a villain is not all about hurting people"

"no, that's actually the point of being a villain"

"come, let's have a talk with those three about life"

"it's those three miss Catherine"

"ehhh????" I look at my classmate then at the three beautiful women sitting in the cafeteria and having tea. From their posture up to their looks and the noble aura surrounding them, it's like looking at an old English painting. Furthermore, those three sitting there were my, I mean Catherine's lackey in the manga!!!! What are the three of them doing here in the first year???? Aren't they supposed to be on the same year as me???

"ah.......i remember them!" I look at Kana "aren't they in our class during elementary, Catherine?" ehhh????? Really??? But I don't remember them "guess, you don't remember them anymore since they left your side when you suddenly started taking interest in class" now that you mentioned it......."if I remember it right they got held back for two years" so that's the reason why I can't find them. "do you still want to talk to them?"

"let's go"

"miss Catherine!!!!!"

"Lyka" she stop in front of me "are you okay?" she was hunched over and breathing heavily

"I was looking all over for you"

"why? Is something the matter??"

"president is looking for you"

"Ryuuji?"

"yes, he's in a bad mood because the office....."

"bad mood???" I look at Kana with worry

"guess we need to postpone this meeting for a while"

"I understand. Miss Catherine, you can go and meet with prince Ryuuji, after-all he's more important" I just nodded while holding my neck.

"Lyka, do you know why he's in a bad mood?"

"well, I think it has something to with those present from president Jansen"

"ehh???"

"you'll know it in a while miss Catherine"

"hey Kana" I whispered at her

"hmmm???"

"do you think I should prepare my last will right now"

"c'mon don't be pessimistic, since when has you king get angry at you"

"all the time"

"idiot, its just your imagination"

"I don't want to go, maybe I should feign being sick or something"

"that would not work you know"

"then, I should just escape from here"

"stop talking nonsense and walk faster"

"Kana why are you being heartless, you know we're walking to our execution"

"not ours it's yours only"

"are you really my friend???"

"nope, I am your best friend"

"sometimes I hate you, you know"

"oh stop that, you love me" I just gave her a glare

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kana: geez......watching those two makes me want to pray that something like that will not happen to me

Author: *cough* I actually plan something worse

Kana *trembles* I feel a chill in my spine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
24.2K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
141K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
90.2K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...