π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN

947 82 76
By gangstresses

NAOMI

"So what now?" I inquired to Roxie as she just sat there and was looking elsewhere for no particular reason at all.

"What now for what?" Roxie soon turned her head towards me as she soon stops chewing on her bottom lip that I may add that was going on for twenty minutes now since we have been sitting here.

"I mean are you still going to the Winter's Ballーthe dance is next week on Friday and starting at seven o'clock" I reminded her as Roxie just sits there with a blank stare that was inducing me into utter chaos of not knowing what she could be thinking right about now.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked her that since she is still shaken up about Dalvin's unexpected proposal he did towards her just last week at the mall as we were sitting down at the bench inside of it excluding Lola since she had to run errands with her mom today and already chose a dress that resembles the deep mocha colored that complimented against her very own mocha complexion that swirled a person into her sweet web.

"Yeah, well actually check this outー" Roxie says hesitantly as she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a thick envelope as she handed it to me as I slowly grabbed it as I eyed it and soon glance back up at her.

"What is thー" I questioned as I looked back up at her again as Roxie shrugged her shoulders and gestured for me to go on and open the sealed letter as it had her name written in bold italicizing letters that were very appealing to the eye, whoever wrote her name had some pretty ass handwriting that's for sure.

"You sure you want me to open this, I mean it is your letter after allー"

"Naomi, I'm fine just open it up for me" She persuaded as I then signed heavily and oblige as I ripped the sealing of the letter off as my eyes grew wide at what I was witnessing right now.

"Roxieーthis is like over a thousand bucksーwho sent you this?!" I whispered sharply to her.

"DalvinーK-Ci gave it to me and told me it was from Dalvin and that it was money for my dress, pedicures, manicures, hair, shoes and makeup" Roxie shyly spoke which was definitely a first for Roxie and damn Dalvin racking in bucks like this.

"Good lord Roxieーyou must be giving him that bomb punani if this nigga giving you over a thousand bucksーshit Dalvin needs to pay my billsーwell my Aunt's bills" I told her as a laugh rippled through me as my whole body vibrated but soon stopped once I saw Roxie with a frown upon her face.

"What's wrong with you?" I inquired to Roxie as she signs heavily as her gaze is set fully towards me.

"The money, NaomiーI mean where did Dalvin get this from and why would he even give me this anyway?" Roxie flabbergasts as her words started to come out all at once.

"Roxie, slow down and I told you beforeーyou got that boy hypnotize by that bomb kitty cat. I wonder what will happen if I do that to DeVante?" I shurgged my shoulders as a goofy grin appeared on my face and a horrified one ' how is he going to fit that creature inside of me '.

"Imma tell K-Ci to give him the money backー" Roxie spoke as I scrunch up my face in confusion.

"Why?" I questioned her as she stopped as the envelope full of cash was in her dainty hands once again.

"It's not right, I mean this is his hard earned cash that he worked his ass off forー" Roxie spoke.

"He probably did shake sum ass for sum cash" I spoke randomly as Roxie giggles a little.

"Naomi, you're a whole mess" She laughed at me as I smiled at her.

"And plus I don't want to seem unfortunate andー" Roxie started to hyperventilate as I turned my body as I reached out and placed my hands upon her shoulders.

"Get a grip Roxieーhave you talked to Dalvin about this, ya know the money he gave you?" I searched for any sign of emotion upon her face but it remained still until she suddenly snaps her fingers.

"Yeah actually I didーbefore you picked me up even though you know you aren't suppose to be driving considering your license haven't even came yet" Roxie stated a matter-of-factly.

"Listen, what the police don't know won't hurt themーfuck all them cops" I hummed.

"Wellー" Roxie soon pauses as I gasped loudly and soon put on a broad simper as she widen her eyes at me.

"So you said you talked to Dalvin about the wad of his stripping cashーis that right?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"That's right, I did talk to him about it" She told me, slowly as I just simply nodded my head up and down to her response.

"And got you some dick to while you was at itーyou ain't think I saw you literally walking like a new born deer out the house, put it on him so good, nigga walked out the house with a robe and damn cigarette hanging out his mouthーyou did a dance on his dick, Roxie?" I teased her as Roxie whole face turns red.

"Since you all in my business, how about I get into yours... hmm? When are you gonna let DeVante hit?" Roxie challenges as I soon stopped laughing as I looked around awkwardly.

"I'll get it when I get in my seventies, that way it won't hurt that much" I announced to her.

"Ew, y'all gonna be wrinkly and shitーwhat if you break your hip or worst he break his hip and his dick is just stuck inside of you or worse what if he can't get it up and has to have help from mr viagra, that gonna be a whole mess right there, gonna be like ' naomi, baby you feel that '
' mm i guess so '
' how about now, who's your daddy, who's your daddy, say my name, what's my name, say my name ' " Roxie laughs as I just shook my head at her.

"I will not be all bored and sounding like that and De doesn't sound like that, either. You need to be worried about whether Dalvin might end up putting you on a damn stretcher whenever y'all fuck because one time you almost fell on your face one night after ya two nastys left the group and decided to go to his car and fuck. Mhm, I bet you didn't know huh, considering his damn car was bouncing and you sounding like you was about to die in there, what does that boy be having you doing in there, it sounds like he was stabbing you to death with his dick, like
' puncture my pussy, daddyーyeah stab me right there with that big ole donky dick ' I let out a long moan as Roxie soon looks down as she twiddles her thumbs.

"Roxie you didn'tーyou said that shit foreal?!" I widen my eyes at her as Roxie looks up at me as her eyes soon bounce elsewhere.

"Roxie?" I chuckled as she then turns around and huffs as she pouts a little bit.

"Yeah nothing over the boderline of talking about some damn donkey dick like where the hell did that came from, Mo?
It's like everytime you hang with DeVante you learn some new weird shit" Roxie wasn't lying either about learning new stuff from DeVante ever since we have started dating each other as we have started getting very comfortable with one another.

"But check this out... Dominic hasn't been giving you any trouble has he?" Roxie inquired as my mind started to reflect on some days when I would exit DeVante's room to go home, he would sometimes say some slick shit and eyed me hungrily or just be in my way which led to me plenty of times to push him out the way.

"Yeah but not to the point when I ever had to fight his stupid assーI almost pushed him off the railing of the staircase in De and Dal's houseーbut I refrained from it because I am a child of God" I grinned as Roxie just looks at me.

"Mhm" Roxie smirked at me as I just shook my head at her.

"Anyways what color dress you planning on getting, exactly?" I quickly changed the subject.

"Well, I was thinking of a black dress with a split in it but Dalvin might get mad becauseーya know it's gonna show my legs off in it" Roxie replied, sheepishly.

"Dally-Bear is a little territorial I see for his Roxie-Cakes" I joked as Roxie just shot me a goofy beam.

"Oh whatever, I bet DeVante will go ape shit if you show any skin to any nigga that's not himーnigga might mess around and blow all of us up looking mad all the time"

"He doesn't look mean, De just has a resting bitch face... well... most of the times" I defended DeVante's honor.

"Now, what about Dalvin always looking surpised at every single thing" I joked.

"Hey you, better get off that one" Roxie protested as I just chuckle as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Ya know you love me" I tried to reach over and hug her but Roxie refuses as I soon got up and sat on her as she squirmed around, we continued our shenanigans until we heard two familiar voices agruing with each other.

"Dalvin, I swear if you touch me close to my crouch again we gonna fight and imma shave them damn evil ass eyebrows off ya gremlin ass face" We soon snapped our heads towards the agruing and saw K-Ci and Dalvin having a screaming match between each other.

"Okay fight me then cause I'm ready for whatever, whenever, whereever you ugly ducklingーthat's why I'm cheating on you anyway with Roxie" Dalvin smugly looks at him as they were still unaware they were practically a few inches away from us.

"Nigga, ask me do I care?" K-Ci just shook his head at him.

"Oh you gonna care cause I won't put it on ya no moreーall of this sweet body is for Roxie" Dalvin soon was about lift up his shirt to K-Ci until Roxie got up and pulled it back down as K-Ci signed in relief.

"Thank ya Jesus, y'all don't know how much agonizing minutes I spent with this muthafucka, I feel like I lost a few brain cells fucking with him" K-Ci told Roxie and I.

"Um, correction your brain cells were already gone dumbass and plus we didn't get to fuck" Dalvin announce.

"I didn't mean like that with your perverted ass trying to get all up on this chocolateーnigga tried to rape me in the car, little old white lady passed by and just smiled at us like ' bitch help me 'ー" K-Ci soon stop as Dalvin squint his eyes at him.

"Ain't nobody want you except for me, lover" Dalvin inches closer to K-Ci as K-Ci steps back and continues to do so until he quickly ran off well not before tripping on air and slowly getting back up and limping the rest of the way.

"What the hell?" I glance over to Roxie as she laughs along with me at watching K-Ci fall on the floor all of a sudden.

___________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
35.1K 413 22
y'all this mf dd keep bein toxic to me so just read πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΎ.
672K 10.4K 33
This book is full of celebrity imagines. ENJOY. -add this book to your library for updates.
142K 4.9K 46
After enduring multiple types of abuse by her parents for most of her childhood, Yasmine finally escapes and moves in with her best friend and her mo...