π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR

838 93 28
By gangstresses

DEVANTE

A month has passed by with a blink of the eye since the whole shit between Dalvin and Roxie went down at school and honestly Dalvin has been staying out late and starting to confide in alcohol due to the bottles being everywhere in his room and me having to wake his ass up and him barely being in class at all.

I looked over to a peaceful sleeping Dalvin, whom of which I had to forcefully take the bottle of Jack Daniels from his hand and his drunk ass almost tried to hit me over the head with the bottle just slurring his words and saying how ' it's all her fault ' repeatedly until he did a loud belch and was knockout like a light and was soon snoring up a storm.

"Damn Dal, who knew she had this so much of a hold over you" I uttered under my breath.

It wasn't any better when they pass by eachother at school either, sometimes Dalvin who just stare at her and squeezed his fist so tight that you would've thought blood will be dripping out everytime he saw some nigga trying to spit game to her and to all of our relief of not wanting to see an angry and drunk Dalvin on rampage that Roxie payed them no mind.

Whether Dalvin knew it or not, Roxie was also hurting deep down inside about the whole thing but to Dalvin it's like losing something special and indeed Roxie was definitely special to him and it's sad to say my little brother was slowly losing himselfーhe doesn't even seem like the big lovable weirdo that always harass K-Ci with his fake homosexuality and everything else.

I missed when he used to aggravate me now he is just aggravating me about having to put his drunk ass in bed and put him in the shower and let the cold water fall on him to wake him before I lose him, I mean it got so damn bad that Dalvin is raiding the prescription drugs from the medicine cabinet and I had to take that shit from him before he ultimately ends up dead.

A knock on the door soon interrupted my thoughts as I signed heavily and advert my eyes from Dalvin as I lifted myself off the couch and sluggishly walked over to it being that I was still sleepy and Dalvin had me woke all night due to his drunken cries.

I unlocked the door as I slightly opened it up to see the girl who ruined it all for my little brother, the devil's spawn herselfーMaria Sanchez who soon pushed me out the way and barges in like she owns the place.

"UmmーYou need to get the hell out, it's already bad enough you fucking ruined his relationship with a girl that actually gave a damn about him and didn't use him like you did" I shut the door and soon turned around and saw her coming towards a sleeping Dalvin and let out an
' awe ' at the sight of him out of commission upon the recliner that was stretched out.

"Oh DeVante please if anything I was doing Dalvin a favorーI heard he got himself a new bitch and forgot about poor wittle ole me, yeah him and I had so much fun togetherーI bet he still remembers how I made him feel after all these years, so adorable he was and still is to this day of being such a dumbass" She reached out to touch him but soon stopped as I grabbed her arm and yanked her away from him by force.

"Don't you dare touch him, you evil bitchーyou have done nothing but caused my brother so much painーyou are a damn rapist and a fucking stalker, trying to take two steps from your own miserable and pathetic excuse of a life to see what the fuck he is doing, you got him into some deep shit with the one true girl who cared for him and loved him unconditionally and now he is out making friends with a damn liquor bottle and fucking prescription drugs!" I yelled at her as my veins protruded out my neck.

"WーWhy the hell is she here, De?" Dalvin spoke up as Maria and I both tore our eyes away from another as I stared at Dalvin who soon got up, slowly.

"DーDalvin, I can explain" I hesitatingly spoke up as Maria soon ripped her arm away from my hold as she walked up tp Dalvin, seductively.

She was a snake trying to charm her vitcim as she nears her way over towards Dalvin as she stopped a few inches away from him and looks up and smiles in his face as Dalvin's face remains unaltered as his dark brown eyes grew intense as the tension was so thick that it could be cut by a knife.

"Hello MariaーBy chance is there any reason why you are here my dear?" Dalvin inquired a little to sweetly for my own comfort as his tone hid a little speck of pure darkness.

"Such a gentlemen, I seeーwell I am just here to pay my old fling a visit but your brother over there felt like there was a need to jack me up like I'm some damn hardened prisoner" She cooed like a baby which was honestly sickening to the stomach.

"What you did to him makes you a hardened prisoner, bitch" I retorted.

"De, there's no need for name callingーI mean, I did miss you very much" Dalvin stared at me and soon flickered his eyes back down to her.

"Oh, you didーhuh, finally got tired of that ghetto bitch's nasty ass pussy and wanted the legit and real thing, baby boy" She smirked as a smile reign supreme over Dalvin's face as he nodded his head up and down as he opened his arms out for her widely.

"Dalvin, what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted but he just blankly looks at me as his eyes focus back on Maria.

He soon engulfs her into the hug as his chin rested on her shoulder and to my dismay he smiled and I shook my head at his foolishness he was displayingーhis stupid ass was falling directly into her trap.

"Okay, Dalvin... that's enough" She nervously chuckled as I soon turn my head to see Dalvin with his jaw clenched and he looked down at her shoulder, menacingly.

"Why, you didn't stop Mariaーso why should I?" Dalvin soon squeezed her again as she screamed out bloody murder from her mouth as Dalvin soon let go but not before grabbing her by the thoart as I soon ran up to them.

"Dalvin, Dalvin, Dalvinーayo chill on that" I tried to calm him down as he had this girl lifted all the way up into the air by her thoart as she gagged as her face was started to change colors before our very eyes.

"You fucking bitchーy-you always ruin every single thing in my life, I fucking hate you!" Dalvin screamed as tears flowed out his eyes as I noticed a vein protruding out Dalvin's right hand of which he had wrapped around Maria's neck as she gasped for air and clawed at his hand.

"Dal, come on manーlet her go, she isn't worth going to prison over, come on chill the fuck out" I persuaded him as Dalvin shook his head as he then lets go and drops her on the floor as he soon breaks down and starts crying.

Maria's dark brown eyes were widen as she breathed heavily and coughed a few times as her hand was holding her neck as I noticed Dalvin's fingerprints were imprinted upon her skin.

"You better get the hell outta here and don't come back either" I leaned down and whispered into her ear as she scrambles up and runs over towards the door in pure fear as she soon slammed it behind her.

"Dalvin, come here" I tried to help him up but instead Dalvin continued to cry as he sat on the floor with his face in his palms.

"Dalvin, stop cryingーyou're strong" I snatched his hands away from his face as tears were streaming down his face as his bottom lip quivered.

"How can I bーbe strong when I fucked up and now she is gone, DeーShe fucking hates me!" Dalvin sobbed hysterically as I soon sat on the floor by him and englufed him into a hug as he cried.

"She still loves you Dalvin, don't ever think that she doesn'tーshe's just afraid, give her some time" I patted his back as he sniffled loudly.

"I want her back DeーI need her" Dalvin crocked out as my thoart soon began to tighten of the rememberance of Roxie leaving Charlotte that will be coming in two more months considering that it is now November as it was now reaching to the end of it anyhow.

Somebody needs to tell him and quick before it's to late.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

MARIA?

MORE 2
COME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.9K 67
"It seems to me, that love could be labeled poison and we'd drink it anyways... " // D E V A N TE S W I N G NOVEL //
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.4K 130 7
In which a girl meets a Ecuadorian Formula Three driver who drunkenly stumbles in to her home and falls in love with him. A FORMULA THREE STORY JUAN...
34.2K 404 22
y'all this mf dd keep bein toxic to me so just read πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΎ.