π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT

1K 100 87
By gangstresses

DEVANTE

"Reach out and grasp her hand and be all suave with it, De" Dalvin whispered harshly throughout the earpiece that I had on my ear, listening to him, K-Ci, and Jojo's instructions while Naomi and I were in this restaurant for our date that we coincidentally asked each other at the same time without any hesitation of a quick ' yes ' to seal the deal of the offer.

"Whatcha doing idiot, grasp her hand muthafuー" Dalvin started but soon a shuffling sound was evident with a smack and crashing sound.

"Nah, do like I told you before and ditch the restaurant, the big bertha bitch didn't return with ya'll food yet, bail out nigga!" K-Ci stressed in a voluminous tone that rang throughout my ear as I hissed from it as I reached up and touched my ear in pain from it as Naomi advert her eyes from her menu and back up at me with concern written all over her face.

"DeVante, is everything okayーyou have a ear-ache or something?" Naomi questioned as she reached over and held my hand as I tuck my lips into my mouth as I stared at her radiate beauty.

"Say something el stupido, milady is speaking to you king doofus" Dalvin screeches annoyingly as my jaw clenched from the irritation of K-Ci and him going back and forth in the ear piece giving me a few good advice and some outrageous that could possibly get me slapped silly by Naomi, alone.

"Look, De do youーyou're doing good, so far the date hasn't been awkward well considering your heavy ass breathing but like I said just continue to stay cool about it" Jojo intervenes from K-Ci who was yelling curse words in the background as a loud smack was heard and loud wailing and more shuffling and Dalvin screaming.

"Muthafucka, get the hell off of me!" K-Ci yelled as I listened in on Dalvin cussing up a storm at him.

"You burnt twig son-of-a-bitch, you stupid ass hoe, bitch you gonna buy me some more candyーImma whoop yo ass!"

"Bring it on, Scrappy DooーI want the dramaーgremlin looking muthafucka, giving people nightmares and shitー
a-woof, doggie"

"Will the both of you shut the hell up?! Please shut up, damn!" After Jojo yelled at the both of them the ear piece soon became staticky in my right ear.

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath as Naomi gazes at me as my eyes flicker downwards avoiding her deep stare upon me as I touched my ear again but soon heard a loud bump as I soon looked up past Naomi as my eyes focus in on K-Ci, Dalvin and Jojo who was behind the fish tank in the restaurant as he was yelling at Dalvin and K-Ci which was inaudible to me due to the other people in the restaurant with their loud chattering amongst Naomi and I.

"Are you sureー" Before Naomi could vocalize her worries for me once again the sound of something being placed on the table was evident as it was our food well mine to be exact as the waitress wasn't the hefty older woman from before but now a woman to be in her twenties with a attitude coming off of her so bad that it could smack you in your face of how aggressively she was chewing her gum and popping it at the same pace as I felt a little uneasy of how hard she was looking me up and down.

"Umm, excuse me missーwhere is my food?" Naomi asked in an awkward tone following by a forced broad simper as the waitress lazily rolled her eyes and flipped her long blond braids over her shoulder and cocked her head to the side as her longs nails scared me
' how do she wipe her ass with those long ass wolverine muthafuckas on her fingers? '

"Oh I didn't realize, this young sexy specimen of a man brought his little sister out, how cute" She cooed at Naomi as she attempted to pitch her cheek but instead Naomi lunge her mouth at her as she bite the air, roughly as she stepped back from her and put her hands up as a sign of surrendering.

"Don't touch me and plus I am not his sister" Naomi stated in a stern tone.

"Friends perhaps?" She questioned as she gave me a flirtatious smile as I shivered in disgust from the huge gap she displayed
' muthafucka bigger than bobby brown's gap, bitch got a grand canyon sitting right there '.

"Nah bitch, I'm his girlfriend" Naomi spoke up but she waved her off.

"I know this hoe, didn't justーJesus fix it!" Naomi threw her hands up and waved them around crazily.

"Hey big daddy, how about you and me go somewhereーobviously this little girl doesn't know the right shit for a boy like youー" She caressed my face and that's when I lost it as my trigger mode became evident as I pushed her so hard that one of the hoe's nappy ass braids came a loose.

"Don't touch me, looking like one of Barney the dinosuar friends and shit, disrespecting my girlfriend like you crazyーlooking like big bird older sister, with your hoe ass looking like a prime example of SDT if it was a personー"

"De, it's STD" Naomi corrected me.

"Naomi, not now! Bitch you washed up" I soon got up as the chair was knocked down alongside me as I walked over and pulled Naomi up by her hand and soon dragged her along withe me until I stopped and threw the money for the food on the floor.

"Some type of hospitality in this muthafucka, don't eat the foodーthey keep roaches in here and used to to do experiments on people for the government, I mean look at this poor human beingーA real life rendition of a chimera of this boy right here" I spotted K-Ci as I pulled him alongside me and pointed at him as everybody in the restaurant gasped in pure horror as they started to gag in a reactant with another.

"Dear God, help us all!" A lady screamed as they all started to run around crazily as K-Ci glared at me and smacked me upside the head as I chuckled and groaned from the impact.

"I hate you" K-Ci turned up his nose at me.

"Awe, K-Ci I love you too" I laughed as he pushed me harshly as Dalvin and Jojo soon came up midst the chaos I created.

"You five, get outta here now or imma call the cops!" A chinese woman shouted at the five of us.

"Ling, Ling calm downーquick guys leaned to the left her ass won't be able to see us" K-Ci ushered to us as he leaned to the left.

"Where the big roach go, dumbo where did he go?!" She yelled crazily as she came with a spatula looking for K-Ci.

"Look, Ching-a ling lingーI know you ain't talking your ass got two set of titties on the front and the back, ole long titty no nipple having ass bitchーlooking like you bathed in Horace's balls all day longー" K-Ci soon was stopped by Jojo punching him in the shoulder as he grabbed his older brother before he could say something else.

"Imma call the cops!" She stressed once again.

"Call the cops, I ain't scared of the
po-poーcalm them cops, fuck the police like N.W.A said fuck them!" Dalvin's vein protruded out his neck as the Chinese lady soon whipped out her phone and flipped it up and raised the antenna and started dialing.

"Shit, jet!" Naomi yelled as she soon tugged me as I grabbed Dalvin's jacket collar as Jojo dragged a mumbling K-Ci away as we all ran to the restaurant door as we busted out of the entrance and onto the cool autumn streets and continued to run until we were up a few blocks and soon stopped as I made a mistake and let Dalvin fell on the sidewalk we were running on.

"Go on guys, leave meーI will only slow you down!" Dalvin groggily spoke.

"Okayーguys come on before the
po-po get us" K-Ci chimed in.

We all were about to walk again until we heard Dalvin howling at us as we all turned back around as Dalvin was shooting a bird.

"Bitch, not forealーDamn De some kind of brother you are, mean ass" Dalvin kissed his teeth as K-Ci soon jogged up to him and helped him up as he put his arm over his shoulder as Dalvin limped from him falling on the sidewalk as the fabric of his khakis were torn at his right knee.

"Oh thank you, baby boy" Dalvin grinned as K-Ci soon dropped him on the sidewalk.

"Keep playing, Imma knock all your teeth out yo mouth" K-Ci warned him.

"You do me so wrong!" K-Ci shook his head at Dalvin's rambling as he helped him up once again.

"Sorry about the disaster of a date we had" I spoke as Naomi soon flicker her eyes up at me as I held her soft hands into mine as my thumbs ran over it.

"It's alright DeVante, it was actually thrilling to say the least in my perspectiveーWe have all our lives to go on a date with each other" She told me and I nodded.

"Would you like to accompany me to the Winter Ball in December at school?" I asked her.

"Hmm, let me think about it" Naomi hummed.

"Think about it? Who tryna go with besides me?" I questioned her.

"Just kidding, Deーno one besides you" She smiled goofily at me as I returned the favor.

"Y'all cute and whatnot" Dalvin shouted.

"Bitch, we are adorable" Naomi and I said in unison as Dalvin sucking his teeth at us was evident.

Her beauty glowed under the moonlight as her eyes twinkled along with the nightime stars that were peeking at us, She was definitely made for me and only me.

Naomi is truly the girl for me.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

NAOMI?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

JOJO?

EARPIECE
SCENARIO
WITH
DEVANTE?

THE RESTAURANT
DISASTER?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.6K 37
❝Look at me, I like increasing ya' heartbeat.❞ // imagines of your fav black men, enjoy! :)
237K 12.6K 68
This is the Third book to the "CASH SHIT" series. Y/N is now a certified RPN and on top of that dealing with Kaiori ,Khia and engaged to Jonathan. Jo...
211K 4.6K 103
Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!)
15.1K 358 24
Imagines based on some of Breezy's famous hits with a little spin. Just you and him! Author's Note: I Am Taking Requests!!