π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN

1K 93 53
By gangstresses

NAOMI

"But I am serious K-Ci, I wanna ask DeVante out on a date since we didn't officially go out on one when we decided to be together" I explained to him as he just absentmindedly plays with a Rubix Cube.

"Damn, colors" He stuck out his tongue as he twists the square toy in different contortions but none of them met his required standard.

I soon yanked it out of his hand as I did it quickly as I placed it back in his awaiting hand as he glowers at me.

"Smart-aleek" He twists up his upper lip at me as I chuckled at him being mad.

"But foreal in all honesty, if you were meーwhere would be a good first date to impress DeVante?" I inquired.

"I don't know because DeVante be acting very picky" K-Ci stated a fact due to me having a long crush in DeVante I noticed that he indeed was very picky on everything that was amongst his presence and if it didn't meet his standards he wouldn't care for a second gaze over it.

"I even talked to Lola and Roxie about this and guess what they told me..." I trailed on.

"What?" K-Ci questions me as we walked in the park alongside each other.

"They told me to go to Lover's Edgeー"

"Lover's Edge? Oh I had some good times out there, hah!"
K-Ci licked his lips as I just cringe at what hoeish memory he was having this time.

"Okay" I arched my right eyebrow up at him.

"Oh those were some good ass times, there were three of them and they all wanted the K-Ci ' D ', like slow down there is plenty of this K-Ci loving for all three of y'all, ahhh good timesーthat was old K-Ci now I am more sophisticated and have plenty of debonair dripping of ya boy" K-Ci confidently stated.

"K-Ci, you do know sophisticated and debonair mean the exact same thing, you used the same meaning twice" I told him.

"Naomi, don't get all smart on me, I ain't like your boyfriendーI ain't stupid like DeVante, This nigga thought Daffy Duck and Donald Duck were brothers and don't even get me started on that damn McDonald's and Burger KingーI think he smoking his brain cells away" K-Ci whispered the last one to me in a hush tone.

"Why y'all always be mean to him, he doesn't do anything to nobody" I defended DeVante.

"Mean? Ain't nobody mean to DumboーIf anything he be straight up ridiculing Dalvin and I, your man is a big ole bully, he don't try that shit with Jojo cause Jojo don't play that shit" K-Ci told me.

"Mhm, well it sems like to me that you and Dalvin be bothering him and calling him names alsoーjoking on him every single day, oH bOy i'M oN yOuR aSs, sounds familiar K-Ci?" I questioned him.

"You can't prove that" K-Ci squinted his eyes at me as I just roll my eyes at his shenanigans he was inducing himself into at this moment.

"Is everything okay with you, I mean I know you take a few classes with Dominicーhave he tried to mess with you or something?" K-Ci abruptly asks as he soon comes to a halting stop as he turns towards me as I stopped too.

"YーYeah I mean he still lurks around and says a few slick comments from here and there but when DeVante is around me he goes mute, I guess that beating he gave him the other day got him shookーHe is actually messing around with a few girls that he revealed to me, I saw him at the grocery store the other day with his next victim" I explained to K-Ci.

"Damn, he is a quicker hoe than I use to beーWell I'm just making sure he ain't bothering you because I'll knock that muthafucka out with my bat for your big ass head and plus DeVante told me to keep tabs on whether you inform me about any ordeal you may have with Dominicーlike he isn't at school or if you simply don't tell him yet, basically" K-Ci enlightened me as the wind picked up as he scrunches up his whole face at the sudden slap of it got to him whilst my hair having a tussle with my face.

"Damn, it's getting hella cold out hereーI think the temperature suppose to drop tonight" I huffed as K-Ci just simply zipped up his windbreaker as he dugged his hands into the pocket as he stared at the horizon in deep thought as my eyes wandered to his facial expression that soon turned stern as if something was clashing within him.

My mouth grew slightly agape as I tried to formulate the words I wanted to spill out in a question form to see exactly what was going throughout that brain of his that made him became a huge joker to a stern thinker who eyebrows furrowed togetherーwhatever it was made K-Ci clenched his jaw as my eyes flicker to his whole being once again.

"K-Ci areー"

"Ya know I always wonder about Mary, I meanーI miss her very much and my sonーA blessing and it was taken away from me" K-Ci uttered to me in a silent demeanor.

"I found myself sometimes waking up in the middle of night just crying to myselfーmaybe I was to blame, it's like every since I turned eighteen every shitty thing I could possibly dreamed of and shake my head and be like ' nah you straight tripping on this shit ' happened, honestly I started this new transition in my life on a bad note and it'll probably get worseーI mean I got shot, DeVante and I fought each other and I now lost something dear to me which was a little meーlife that was going to be born but instead torn away from my even slightest hold of which I couldn't muster onto to have" K-Ci stopped as I put my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

Opening up my mouth to speak, I soon closed it once I saw a brown skin hand reach out to K-Ci as his face soon becomes shock as tears cascaded down the side of his face of whom he couldn't believe that was in front of him, reaching out for him per say.

"MーMary?" He questioned as Mary nodded her head at him as her eyes flicker over to me and gave me a warm simper as I returned the favor to her also.

"Yes, K-Ciー" Before she could finish her sentence K-Ci unexpectedly pulled her into a hug as she gasped from the sudden gesture as he sniffles as she rubbed his back in reassurance.

"IーI'm so sorry for all the shit I did to you, Mary J, I care about you, I really do and I will admit I was a horrible boyfriendーI didn't deserve you" K-Ci was a hysterical mess as Mary patted his back softly as I let them have their moment with one another.

"K-Ci, I accept your apology and I forgive youーI am sorry that I shot you" She told him.

"It's water under the bridge now, you shooting me helped me to realize a few things Mary JーWell me taking a bullet, you and Naomi here helped me to understand every grimy ass shit I was doing that I couldn't see for myselfーIt changed my whole life for the better" K-Ci admitted to her.

"Well I heard you and Naomi had a little fling with one another" Mary soon lets go of K-Ci as she steps aside and folds her arms across her chest and wiggles her eyebrows at the both of us.

"WーUhh Mary that was awhile ago" K-Ci chuckles nervously as I awkwardly stared at my nails as I picked at them.

"Oh, K-Ci I'm not finna go and beat your ass about it, besides I rather you go out with Naomi then some scandalous hoes from Northridge that you done ran all up inーI hear you ain't breaking them off no more, you're not ' Mr. Player ' anymoreー
' Big Daddy K-Ci ' some name ain't it, Naomi?" She turns her head towards me as a goofy smile was plastered on her face.

"Big Daddyーwho?" I inquired as my eyes flocked over to her and at a now mute K-Ci who face was flustering about what just came out my mouth.

"Anyway, um Mary whatcha been up to since the whole situation" K-Ci refers to when he got shot by her.

"Let's just say my parents found out because I was hysterical all throughout the night and basically told them what I did, which lead to the both of them deciding I should go to a private school insteadーthose prissy white bitches get on my nerves honestly but I did made a few friends of the sprinkle of other minorities there such as my self, I evenー" Before Mary could even finish her sentence a brownskin boy with a curly fade with a killer smile as his dimples were on full display case out of nowhere as he hugged her from behind.

"Kaydee!" She giggled as K-Ci and my eyes nearly bulge out our heads as we soon looked at each other and back at them both.

"Guys, I would like for you to meet KaydeeーKaydee, Naomi and K-Ci" She introduced us to him as he gave us both a firm handshake.

"He's my boyfriend" She smiled up at him as I soon flicker my eyes over to a silent K-Ci who soon cracked a warm smile at the both of them.

"That's goodーaye Kaydee, take care of her, she's a good woman, she deserves only the very bestーmake sure you give her exactly that" K-Ci spoke as Mary smiled at him.

"I hear ya, man" Kaydee dapped up
K-Ci as he nodded his head in agreement to his statement.

"K-Ci" I mumbled under my breath and soon cracked a grin at the grown man he was becoming before my very eyes and it warmed my heart.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

MARY?

TODAY IS MY B-DAY,
16 BTWI'M SO OLD.

LIBRA GANG
ALONG WITH
DEVANTE SWANG.

MORE 2 COME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 130 7
In which a girl meets a Ecuadorian Formula Three driver who drunkenly stumbles in to her home and falls in love with him. A FORMULA THREE STORY JUAN...
720K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
211K 4.6K 103
Imagines starring you w/ your fave black men from the 90s & 2000s. (enjoy!)
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc