That Should be Me: A Larry St...

Od foreveryoung31

Larry Stylinson: A bromance that causes a physical pain in your chest because you know in your heart, there's... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 12

19.4K 331 352
Od foreveryoung31

HELLO EVERYONE! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile..about 3 weeks i think :( I apologize and thanks anyone who still wants to read my story:) This is my last week of school so I'll be updating more starting next week for sure. I just wanted to post chapter 12 today even though I should be studying for finals :P ohwells. Ok well, excuse me if this chapter sucks! Again, thank you for commenting, voting, and fanning! Love you guys lots<3

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 12

Louis’ P.O.V

His lips brushed against the back of my neck. It was so gentle that I shivered at its simple touch. His arms slowly snaked along my waist as he pulled my back into his chest. I feel vulnerable to the power that he has on me and I don’t think I can resist him, not now, not ever. He clenched my waist tightly and placed his chin onto of my shoulder, chuckling softly. My knees feel weak suddenly and he knows that he is at an advantage, being behind me, he can create any reaction he wants.

“Louis,” he murmured into my ear, sending chills throughout my body.

“W-What?” I tried to sound confident but it probably came out as a whimper.

I’m so weak.

“Be mine.”

************************************************************************************************************

“LOUIS!”

“Huh?” Was I spacing out again?

I turned and saw Elena glaring at me, hands on her hips.

“I know you’re probably daydreaming about Harry right now but can you please finish your story. Come on man, I need the details. Girls live for some drama and action from hot boys.”

Rolling my eyes, I coughed in discomfort. “Elena, babe. Don’t you think you being a bit loud?”

“Oh please, everyone is dying to hear what happened after you left the cabin to go find Harry. I’m just the only one who can ask first because I’m your “girlfriend” and deserve that special privilege,” she said, sarcastically but in good humor. “But I think the boys are pretty confused about now so you should definitely talk to them and explain things?”

“Damn it, I forgot about that,” I groaned.

We were all walking on the trail right now, following close behind the rangers. I was wearing an old t-shirt and short trousers with my nifty backpack. I definitely look like a happy camper.

Since we have been divided into two separate groups, Harry wasn’t with me…all thanks to Marilyn. She practically dragged him away from me, saying that she couldn’t possibly survive the hike without him.

Pfft, she didn’t have to go.

While Elena and I are walking slowly behind, I can see Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Joanne, and Tiffany up ahead. Paul wanted to be in the other group which has the rest of the trouble-makers; he thought that Liam and Zayn will calm me down…haha joke. I’m always hyper but today, I’m a bit preoccupied about the Harry business…Harry...hairy business.

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud at my dorky self, earning me several worried looks from the others. I just shrugged them off, still thinking about the American way to say Harry. Because you know, we say it as Harreh and they say it as hairy but there’s nothing wrong with that.

“Louis, seriously? Snap out of it and talk to me dude.”

“Sorry Elena. What were we talking about again?”

I earned a punch on my shoulder and a death glare. You should never piss off women.

“Ow, I’m just kidding. Ok so here’s what happened. He basically told me he’s going to win me over and take me away from you.” I grimaced, rubbing my shoulder.

Ok maybe I was over exaggerating…the punch wasn’t that hard.

“Hot damn. That’s great!” Elena squealed, clasping her hands together in delight.

“And I was gonna tell him about the ruse because I didn’t want to lie to him anymore but I didn’t get a chance.”

“Wouldn’t it be more exciting to see how he’s gonna win you over though?”

“What is going on in your evil little mind now Elena Cross?” I narrowed my eyes at her while she merely smiled.

“Everything. Don’t worry and just follow my lead, alright? I want to make him confess his love for you before this trip is over.”

“You do know that we leave tomorrow morning right?”

She stopped dead in her tracks.

“Change of plans, let me think things over.”

I snorted and patted her head. “My dear Elena, you’re too funny.”

“Shut up,” she grumbled, pushing me away. Laughing, I went back and embraced her from behind.

“You’re lovely,” I mumbled, pecking the top of her head.

“Aw, you lads are so cute together.”

We both looked up and saw Danielle smiling at us, while holding hands with Liam.

“Um thanks Danielle,” I said, returning the smile.

“It’s good that your relationship is ok even though Louis cheated on you last night with Harry,” Liam joked, chuckling.

“Well actually, I don’t mind sharing my boyfriend and I think they should be together.”

I looked down at Elena, in disbelief. What did she just say?

“Elena—” I started.

“What do you mean dear?” Danielle asked, confused.

“I mean, I love Louis but if he ends up loving Harry then I don’t mind stepping back. Don’t you think they might be adorable together?”

“Aw, sweetie. Louis and Harry just have this bromance thing going on. Most of the fans ship Larry Stylinson but Louis has you now so I know he’ll remain faithful,” Danielle assured Elena.

Liam nodded in agreement and I just stood there, astounded.

“Thank you guys, I appreciate it.”

“No problem Elena. Well we’re gonna go bother Zayn now. He has two girls with him!” Liam exclaimed and then dragged Danielle away from us.

“Elena, what was that about?”

“That, my dear boyfriend, was a normal reaction from people. They don’t honestly think that the kiss from last night was real. It’s either they reject the possibility of you and Harry falling in love or they think it was just a joke. Considering you’re the prankster of the group, it’s not hard to believe that you would do something incredibly stupid or hilarious.”

“So you did that because?”

“To let you know that your relationship with Harry is going to be a bumpy ride. Some people might approve like the directioners who ship Larry but there are others who won’t, like the directionators.” Elena giggled and shook her head at ‘directionators’.

“Thanks,” I grunted.

“Its ok buddy, everything is gonna be fine.”

“Yeah, I’m just going to stop worrying about it and see how it goes.”

“That’s the spirit!”

“You’re probably thinking of a plan to speed up the romance part aren’t you?”

“You bet.” She winked and skipped ahead of me. “I’m gonna find out more gossip!”

Sometimes Elena remind me of myself but a girl version and other times, she remind me of Harry, not just because of their similar traits but their peculiar need to help people.

Also, they sometimes frustrate me but I love them anyway. It must be those impeccable green eyes.

I laughed silently to myself.

“Hey Elena! Wait up!” I yelled, about to catch up to the group when I was suddenly jerked from behind.

What the?

I was being pulled back and headed towards a different direction, getting deeper into the woods. Shrugging off the initial shock, I screamed out for help but I was too far away from the group and my shouts didn’t reach them in time.

I tried my best not to trip but it was hard, running backwards while someone is dragging you. Why does everything bad always happen to me?

 “Shit! What the heck? Let me go!” I struggled violently, thrashing about but I wasn’t able to turn my body to see the intruder. Luckily the person was grabbing me by the backpack, a detail that would’ve been helpful to remember a minute ago, so I slipped out. Stumbling over to gain my balance, I wasn’t so lucky when I actually tripped over a rock; I gave out a yelp before tumbling down, my knees scraping the ground along the way.

Great, now I’m seriously going to get kidnapped and raped because apparently people like my bum more than Kim’s.

I flipped my body over so that my butt was sitting on the ground. Trying to get up, I noticed my ankle was throbbing. I probably twisted it when I tripped over that mean rock.

“Shit.” I heard the voice from my kidnapper. No, it can’t be.

I looked up and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Harry?”

Hazza was standing there, looking sheepishly at me, while holding onto my backpack. He gave a small wave and a smile before slowly approaching me.

“Are you ok?” he asked, kneeling down next to me and touching my now swollen ankle.

Calm yourself Tommo, calm yourself, calm…

“F*ck! HARRY EDWARD STYLES! What the hell was that for? Are you freaking kidding me? Why are you even here anyway? Your trail is on the opposite side! Was it seriously necessary to drag me away like that? Oh my god Harry, my ankle hurts like hell. Why are you looking at me like that for?” I finally stopped my tantrum and breathed heavily.

“I’m sorry bebz, I’m sorry.” He crawled over and embraced me tightly. “I just thought it would be a nice surprise and it turned out to be a mean joke. Please forgive me, I’m sorry.”

His sincere face almost made me forgive him…almost.

“No.”

I bet he didn’t expect that because he pulled away from me, looking surprised. “What? No?”

“You heard me Styles. No, I’m not gonna forgive you.”

“Louehhhhh, please? I love you,” he pouted, growing desperate. I’m not the type to get mad so the fact that I was furious right now makes him scared.

I shrugged as I cross my arms together. “You should have thought about the consequences before you did them.”

“B-but I missed you and I told Paul that I wasn’t feeling well just as we started the hike. So luckily, he said I can skip it and go back to the cabin. I had to run in order to chase after your group.”

Damn, that’s sweet.

I continued ignoring him though just so I can watch him squirm. It kind of feels good to be the one in power for once but my curiosity was too great. I needed to ask him. “Marilyn just let you go like that?”

“Marilyn wanted to go with me so that she can take care of me but I managed to convince her to stay with the group. Louis, I wanted to go on this hike with you but my plans are all ruined now. I’m sorry about your ankle, I really am.” His hands went to my right ankle to feel the damage.

“How bad is it?” I asked nervously.

“I think what’s best is for us to head to the cabin and put some ice on your ankle or else the inflammation will just make the swelling worse. Then I’ll go ask the nurse at the reception center to take a look at you, ok?”

I nodded, feeling slightly pained.

“I’m sorry Boobear.”

“You should be.”

He flinched a bit at my harshness but then stood up, carrying me up along with him. He was holding me in a bridal style, carefully shifting so I felt comfortable. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.

I don’t really want to fall off.

“Lou, let’s get you back and I’ll deal with the details later. I just want to keep you safe.”

“Uh-huh, real safe alright,” I said sarcastically. I know I was being a big pain in the arse right now and a baby about it but I don’t care.

He leaned in and pecked my cheek. “Forgive me?”

“I don’t know. Ask me again when I want to talk to you.”

“Lou please stop being difficult, I said I was sorry.”

I merely shrugged and looked up at the sky. He gave out an exasperated huff and started walking. I wonder if I’m heavy because it must be tough carrying someone like this. I snuck a peek at him once in awhile while he heads back to the campsite, and he looked pained. I wonder if it’s from how fat I am or something else.

“Louis,” he whispered, catching me off guard.

“What?”

“You’re talking to me,” he said, relieved. I was about to go back to ignoring him, but that cheeky smile and bright green eyes made me want to reach out and kiss him. But no, I have to control myself and he doesn’t deserve that yet.

“Yeah yeah, whatever Styles.”

“You remember yesterday how you and Niall raced towards the campsite?”

“Yes…” I wonder what he was going with this.

“Well Marilyn said that you guys were immature and so I pushed her by accident. I don’t know what came over me, it just happened. I felt so bad when she soaked in that big puddle of mud. But I still can’t believe she kissed me like that.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Honestly? No.” Harry started laughing causing me to laugh along. “She’s alright, I guess. She has a pretty enough face, kind of reminds me of a Barbie doll.”

“What? As in plastic and fake?”

“Louis, don’t be mean.”

“I’m just saying,” I countered. “Can I ask you…why her?”

“It was just another way of me trying to escape from my love for you. I needed to distract myself with other people because I thought what I was feeling for you couldn’t possibly be right.”

“I see. You made love with her didn’t you? That day when you told me you were hanging out with a new friend.”

“I don’t remember what happened that night between me and her, all I could recall was seeing me and her naked on the bed so I guess something happened.”

I nodded solemnly. I don’t know what to feel right at this moment but I can’t just pretend that it didn’t happen.

“Harry, are there anymore secrets you’re hiding from me?”

He shook his head and looked down at me, capturing my eyes with the intensity of his green orbs. “No, I promise I won’t anything from you anymore. Whatever you want to know, I’ll tell you Lou.”

“Alright then, I forgive you Hazza.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I can’t be mad at you that long.”

He smirked at that and walked a bit faster. “I still need to get you to the cabin as quickly as possible.”

“Well wake me up when you get there.”

I gave out a huge yawn and my eyes shuttered close. Just before I entered darkness, a feeling of guilt surfaced when I faintly heard Harry whisper “Thank you for never hiding anything from me Boobear.”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Harry’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I was so stupid, incredibly and undeniably idiotic. Couldn’t I have just whispered for him to come over and then escape from the group? But no, I just had to think of a way to scare him and have a good laugh.

While Louis’ pranks are pretty harmless but extremely funny, mine can go too far sometimes.

I hate myself at this moment. I can’t believe I just hurt someone I love.

“Mr. Styles?”

“Oh yes, how is he?” I grabbed the nurse’s hands urgently, hoping she bared good news.

“Well, it is in fact swollen so I applied a cold pad on his ankle and after an hour, please replace that with a hot pad and keep replacing them until the night. The swelling should go down by tomorrow. But the reason for the swelling is there seems to be a slight fracture, just a little one. It would be a good idea to go to the hospital tomorrow and get an x-ray in case.”

My breathing slowed and my voice shook as I begin to talk. “Um, what can I do?”

“Well do what I just told you about the cold and hot padding and then in the morning, you should wrap his ankle,” the nurse advised.

“Ok thank you.”

“No problem, goodbye.”

I was able to get back to the cabin and place Louis on the bed before calling the nurse over. He slept like a baby throughout that period of time.

I entered our room and saw him lying peacefully on his bed. I walked over and sat at the edge, caressing his cheek.

He stirred slightly causing me to stop my movement.

“Hazza.”

“Louis?” Was he awake? I was about to shake him but then his breathing continued its slow and steady pace, indicating that he was still in slumber.

He called my name in his sleep…my name…

A massive smile formed on my lips and I bet I was grinning like an fool. How could he have this effect on me? And he’s not even awake yet.

“Harreh? Why are you smiling like that? It’s creeping me out.” I looked and saw Louis, now awake, peeking at me, confused.

“Oh nothing.”

“You’re such a dork Styles.”

“You could say that I guess.”

We were both grinning at each other until the door slammed open.

“Elena and Marilyn are fighting!”

“Nialler?” He was breathing pretty hard so I’m guessing he ran a long way.

He straightened up and looked at Louis curiously. “Louis? There you are! Where have you been? Elena was freaking out when we all joined up because you disappeared.”

“Wait hold on Niall, did you just say Elena and Marilyn were fighting?”

“OH YEAH! I was rushing here to tell Harry to come watch…I mean stop it because you know…its Marilyn, she’s vicious. Layla found me and told me while the rest are probably trying to stop them now.”

I heard Louis curse under his breath and then look at me. “Harry let’s go.”

“But you can’t walk!”

“I have to go.” He started to get out of bed and stand up.

“Louis, no.”

“What’s wrong with Louis, Harry?” Niall asked, scratching his head.

“I sort of sprained my ankle,” Louis stated, staring at me. I rolled my eyes and turned around, kneeling down.

“Get on my back if you want to go. I don’t want you to further worsen your sprain.”

I heard him grumble before feeling him on my back. I stood up and looked at Niall. “Ok let’s go.”

************************************************************************************************************

(A few hours back, right after Harry dragged Louis away)

Elena’s P.O.V

“Louis? Where are you? LOUIS?” I shouted, looking behind me. Where is that boy? He was just right behind me.

“Elena what’s wrong?” Liam asked, coming up beside me.

“I can’t find Louis anywhere, he just disappeared.”

“Hey Johnny, maybe we should head back to the meeting site, one of our friends are missing!” Liam yelled over to one of the rangers.

“It’s gonna be ok Elena,” Danielle assured me, pulling me into a hug. Zayn and the girls came over too, looking worried.

“Ok guys, let’s go back, I already informed Tom, one of the rangers from the other group to head back as well. Maybe your friend got lost but remembered to go back to the site,” Johnny said.

Let’s hope so.

We started making our way back to the initial point and saw the other group already there.

“Hey guys, you’re fast,” Zayn commented.

“It’s because Marilyn keeps complaining about things again,” Niall groaned.

Marilyn looked at me and sneered. “How did you lose your boyfriend? Maybe he was trying to ditch you.”

“Shut your pie hole Marilyn,” Layla warned, glaring at her.

I just shook my head and smirked. “You can say all you want Marilyn but you’re not going to faze me.”

“Oh really?” She grinned, putting her hands on her hips.

I rolled my eyes at her. “I don’t think Louis is here so can we all spread out and look for him?” I asked the rangers.

“Of course, ok everyone let’s split up and search.” We all nodded and started heading into different directions.

Layla and I went together. I was literally shaking now. Louis, where are you?

“Elena!” I heard Marilyn’s voice next to me suddenly.

“What do you want?”

“Oh nothing. I just want to walk with you guys that’s all.” She then leaned in and whispered into my ear, “How does it feel like dating a queer?”

What the f**k? I turned to her and she was just smiling at me.

“You can say whatever you want to me, but don’t you DARE say anything bad about Louis. Are you freaking kidding me right now Marilyn? Are you stupid?”

“What? Is it not right? I bet he liked kissing Harry and my poor Harry had to suffer and kiss a boy! How disgusting is that?”

I clenched my fists tightly. “You’re just upset that maybe Harry liked kissing Louis more than you.”

She gasped loudly. “How can you say that? Harry is a straight man but Louis looks like he eats rainbows and rides unicorns. I mean, come on, what normal boy wears those colorful pants and acts like that?”

Normally, it’ll be fine for someone to call the boys gay because of their obvious bromances but the way Marilyn says it, you just want to smack her in the face...and that’s what I plan to do.

“Stop it Marilyn and go away.”

“Why? Are you afraid that he might break up with you because he’s playing for the other team? Admit it girl, no guy will ever like you and if they did, he’ll just turn gay.”

A moment later, my fist connected to her face, sending her to the ground.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR HOE?” She stood up and charged at me, hands pulling my hair as hard as she can.

I kneed her in the stomach, hearing a hurtful grunt. But then she smacked my boobs and kicked my leg. To say I was surprised that she could put up a fight…I’m not. One time, she sent a girl that she bullied to the hospital.

“I don’t even know why Harry wants you around. You’re a pain, Marilyn.” I slapped her face really hard and pushed her away from me. “Go away before I hurt you even more.”

“I doubt it.” She managed to look like a creepy Barbie doll when she grinned. She rubbed the cheek I just slapped and glared at me.“Why don’t we settle this once and for all, Cross?”

We started circling each other, sizing the other one up. I noticed that Layla left, probably to go call for help.

“Tell me Marilyn. What joy do you have for doing this?”

She laughed bitterly at me and stopped walking. “It felt so good to see you stoop so low these past few months, you were almost a slut and a complete bitch.”

Almost like you, I added silently, grimacing at the thought.

“But then they came. Louis just had to be a hero and go “save” his Elena.”

“Why do you even care? I don’t get it.”

“For all the times you ruined my life, you don’t think I’ll let you go did you?”

I’m still confused as heck. “What are you smoking now Marilyn?”

“You don’t remember do you? Of course you don’t. Why would the princess remember anything that happened to ME?” she shrieked and sprinted towards me, knocking both of us to the ground. We started wrestling each other, rolling all over the dirt.

I could hear shouts above and a moment later, arms pulled me away.

“LET ME GO!” I heard Marilyn screeched at her person.

“Ow, girl. LIAM, SHE SCRATCHED ME! Am I gonna get rabies?” I saw Zayn let go of Marilyn and rubbed his forearm. He legitimately looks worried at the deep scratch.

“Elena are you calm?” Liam asked, behind me.

“Yes, you can let me go now. I didn’t start it Liam, I swear.”

He nodded and look over at Marilyn. She looked like she was about to pounce at me again but Liam stared at her, warningly.

“Hey what did I miss?”

I turned towards the voice and I wanted to cry. “LOUIS!” I ran over to him…he was piggyback riding Harry though. “Where the heck have you been?” I yelled, slapping his arm. “I was so worried.”

“Sorry beautiful..uhh...I..Well I..” he stammered, unsure of what to say.

“Elena, we’ll tell you later. So what happened here?” Harry murmured to me, softly.

I nodded and then gestured to Marilyn. “Her.”

“HARRY! Why are you here? Weren’t you feeling unwell? And why is Louis with you?”

“Marilyn…let me just put it out right now, we could be friends but if you want something more than that, then I’m sorry.”

“Harry, why would you say that? I thought you invited me here because you liked me!”

I’m shocked that Harry would say it so bluntly. I think it surprised Louis too because he just looked at Harry’s face, dumbfounded. Everyone was near us now, listening to the conversation.

“I-I love Louis Tomlinson,” Harry confessed.

Oh my gosh.

Well what do you guys think? Not too shabby? :) I wonder what Marilyn was talking about that Elena was so confused about and what would everyone's reactions be at Harry's confession? I know i said i would be developing the rest of the characters in this chapter but imma put it off for the next chapter. I PRAY THAT I WON'T GET WRITER'S BLOCK OVER SUMMER! oh have a good summer break for those who are done with school! WHOO FREEDOM:D ok comment and tell me what you think? Thanks everyone<3

-Jacki xoxo.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 29
This is a story about Harry Styles, a famous hotelier and Louis Tomlinson, an average guy who somehow found himself working for Mr. Styles in one of...
28.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
Bullshit Od Becca

Fan fikcia

453K 14.5K 29
Louis and Harry were changing, everyone could see it, you had to be blind not to. The fans, modest and the boys, they all knew that Harry and Louis w...
2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...