This Is How We End It

By AdamLovesAndrea

A group of teens come together, along with a group of adults to try and survive the apocalypse. Using actual... More

This Is How We End It
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen (SEASON FINALE)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six (SEASON FINALE FARM)
Chapter Thirty Seven (SEASON FINALE WOODBURY)
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three - (Season Three Finale Part ONE)
Chapter Fifty Four (Season Three Finale Part TWO)
Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Two

274 2 0
By AdamLovesAndrea

Amy paced around the camp. It'd been hours since they heard anything from the radio. She'd been worried about her sister, Andrea, who'd volunteered to go to Atlanta. She was mumbling words to herself before she finally couldn't take it anymore. She had to talk about it.

"They're not back.." She said louder to everyone. 

Dale looked down at her with a small reassuring smile. "Give it time. Worrying won't make it better." 

"They should be back by now." Amy snapped at Dale. She didn't need the sweet talk. 

Lori hung clothes on the clothesline as she watched Shane toss a ball to Ethan, then Ethan toss the ball to Adam, then Adam toss the ball to Anthony. 

"Oh c'mon. You still haven't beaten that level?" Ethan looked over to Nick as he passed the ball.

Nick shook his head. "I'm telling you. Even Anthony couldn't beat it, let alone Adam." Nick passed the ball to Mikaela, where she quickly passed it to Shane.

"You guys are still talking about that game?" Mikaela rolled her eyes at Nick and Ethan.

"Oh hush up. They come home from school and rush to that livin' room and play that thing for hours." Shane chuckled. 

"Sounds interesting." Mikaela smiled at Shane a little.

Chance, Jim's son, walked over from the car.

"I'm on 'break'. Can I join?" Chance said as he wiped some oil and grease off of his hands.

"No." Ethan joked.

"Ethan." Lori rose an eyebrow at him.

"I know mom, it was just a joke." Ethan rolled his eyes as he caught the ball, and tossed it at Chance. 

Chance caught the ball and tossed it to Adam. Suddenly there was a radio interference as Shane caught the ball from Adam. Shane tossed the ball to Anthony as he then ran to the RV.

"Atlanta... we're trapped... department store..." The radio muffled out to say.

Amy's eyes widened. "We have to go get them."

Shane shook his head as he walked over to Amy.

"They're trapped. She's trapped. We can't do anything, Amy." Shane said as he looked at her.

"She volunteered to go.. like the rest of them.." Amy glared at Shane.

"You think I don't know that? She knew the risks, right? She's dead." Shane said, wincing an eye at her.

Amy shook her head before looking up at him. "She's my sister. You son of a bitch."

She said before storming off past everyone, into the RV. Lori sighed as she followed her, ready to care for her. Shane looked back at Adam and Anthony.

"C'mon. Let's clean the guns." He said as he walked to the tents. 

Dale sighed as he went back to the watch chair. 

Later, Shane cleaned his shotgun as Adam and Anthony both took cloths to the guns, wiping the dirt off them before he took them apart. Ethan and Nick were trying to start the fire as Lori brushed Mikaela's hair, straightening it.

"Ow!" Mikaela yelped as Lori pulled through a knot.

"Stay still." Lori said as she brushed. 

"You're brushing too hard." Mikaela growled at Lori.

"No I'm not." Lori said as Shane let out a small chuckle.

Mikaela rose an eyebrow. "Something funny?"

"Yeah. Watchin' you two fight over silly shit like that." Shane smiled over at Mikaela.

"Watch your mouth." Lori looked up at Shane with a faint smile. 

"Oh c'mon. They're used to it." Shane said, leaning back into the chair. 

Lori rose an eyebrow as she ran the brush through her hair. "Only because you swear."

"I've gotten better." Shane smirked at her. 

"Bull shit." Adam chuckled.

"Hey!" Shane rose an eyebrow. "Don't use that language."

"Hypocrite." Anthony said as he put one of the guns down.

Lori laughed as she looked back up. "Even they know what's up."

"We're not in fifth grade anymore, mom. Anthony, Adam, Nick and Ethan are in high school." Mikaela looked up at her mom.

Shane rose an eyebrow. "Would you mind tellin' me how y'all grew up so fast?" 

Lori smiled a bit. "Probably not the best idea to get pregnant so young."

"Mine were mistakes. But I don't think I've regretted havin' em' yet." Shane chuckled. "You remember that one time when Anthony got sick and wouldn't stop pukin'? Yeah, that made me rethink some things." Shane said with a smile.

Adam looked over to him. "We're not that bad."

"No but I've had my fair share of times that you two drove me crazy. 'Specially those two over there." Shane pointed to Nick and Ethan. 

Lori chuckled again. "Yeah, well your--"

Lori's sentence was cut off by a car alarm in the distance.

Shane quickly put the gun down and looked around. 

"Talk to me, Dale!" Shane shouted as he ran, looking around. The valley had a car alarm being echoed throughout the land. 

"Can't tell yet." Dale said as he looked through his binoculars. On the path up, a red sports car came flying up the path, as the sound grew louder as it approached.

"Is it them?!" Amy called out as she dropped the wood she was carrying. 

"I'll be damned.." Dale mumbled as he put the binoculars down, then turned to the group. "Stolen car is my guess!" 

Lori held Mikaela's hand as she watched everyone. "Shane, is it them?"

Shane ignored her for the most part as the car drove up. Glenn, an Asian man stepped out of the car.

"Turn that damn thing off!" Dale shouted over the alarm.

"I don't know how!" Glenn smiled to everyone, happy to see them. 

"Turn the fucking thing off, Jesus Christ!" Shane said as he walked over to the hood of the car. "Pop the hood."

Jim shut the alarm off after  Glenn popped it open. 

"Where are they?! Are they okay? Is she okay?!" Amy exclaimed as she paced around, worried.

Glenn nodded, trying to calm her down. "Yes, yeah! They're okay! They're okay!" 

"Why aren't they with you!?" Amy stammered. 

Soon after, a truck pulled up. It stopped, engines and all. The back door opened, as a blonde peeked out.

"Amy!?" The blonde called.

"A-Andrea?!" Amy said as she ran toward her.

The blonde hopped off the car and ran to her sister.

"Amy!" She cried out as she hugged her tight, colliding into her.

"Andrea... you scared the shit out of me..." Amy cried into her shoulder.

The truck door opened as Lori looked up at it. She was still holding Mikaela's hand as she saw the door open.

Inside the truck, Brittany, the girl who Rick found at the house looked up at him. 

"Come on. I'll stay with you until you find your family. We can just stay here for a few days." Brittany smiled a little at him.

Rick nodded before getting out. He stepped onto the ground, dirt cleching underneath his boot again. Shane's eyes widened as he watched Rick step out. Adam and Anthony's jaws dropped a bit as they saw him walk out, and Mikaela didn't hesitate. 

"D-Dad!" Mikaela screamed as she ran to his arms, smiling widely, tears in her eyes. 

Ethan and Nick both ran after and hugged him tightly. "My girl.. and my boys.." Rick said to them as they hugged. Lori ran to him after, and hugged him tightly. 

Shane just watched the scene, looking around at everyone with a fake smile. Brittany eyed Shane as he made the fake smile, and it was evident. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.1K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
8.2K 434 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
70.6K 2K 192
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
26.1K 5.2K 31
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...