Naruto Suicide

By BeaIsYourMom

Naruto was really struggling. He was able to hide everything until not eating caught up with him. Then everyo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
18
19
New
20

A/N

7.7K 103 22
By BeaIsYourMom

Ok so a few things:
1:you guys should read this klance fanfiction if you like Voltron. It's called "yourself myself" it's fcking gr8.
2: please follow me. I only have like 4 followers. It's kinda sad. Still thank you though.
3:do you guys want a sad ending, romantic one, or like....idk just a happy ending in general. Plz comment.
4:my power went out and it scared the shit out of me so yeah. Just something to laugh at.
Thank for reading this story. I will probably start a new story klance based so yeah. This however doesn't mean the story is ending I just want to know how I should end it, when the time comes. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
753K 20.4K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)