Glorybringer a Wings of Fire...

By Zana_Zoola14

It was just a normal day in her kingdom when Glory fell down ill. Having to leave the forest and get locked u... More

The Original
The Truth (Author's POV)
A new dawn (Glory's POV)
Their secret (Author's POV)
The illness (Author's POV)
The flight (Author's POV)
Sunset (Deathbringer's POV)
Settling in (Deathbringer's POV)
Wood (Deathbringer's POV)
True colours (Author's POV)
Surprise! (Author's POV)
They know (Author's POV)
Questions (Parrots POV)
Informative (Glory's POV)
Coming (Sunny's POV)
Hatching (Author's POV)
Students (Glory's POV)
News (Author's POV)
Home (Glory's POV)
Fury (Author's POV)
Mangos (Gems' POV)
The Riddle (RainHeart's POV)
Riddles Answer (Deathbringer's POV)
It's out (Banana's POV)
Playful much (Glory's POV)
AN
AN
The rewrite!
The Truth
A New Dawn
Their Secret
The Illness
Friends
The Flight
Sunset
Setting In
Wood
True Colours
The Reason
Food
Bodyguard

Friends (Deathbringer's POV)

6.3K 41 162
By Zana_Zoola14

OK, so it will be Glory and me in a cave for one month. I am the only person allowed to leave the cave. The sad thing is that we have chosen (because it is the only one we know off) Glory's dragon hood prison. 'Under the Mountain'. "Deathbringer?" Glory asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yes?" I replied.
"We have reached Jade Mountain Academy, we should have a rest there then get on our way again." She stated.
"OK," I replied.

(Author's POV)
When they touched down outside of the academy Glory's friends came rushing over and asked them why they are here after some proper hellos. "Glory came down with Rainonflu and has to spend one month away from the rainforest in 'Under the Mountain'," Deathbringer said.
"Oh ok. You're going with her to get food ain't you?" Tsunami questioned.
"Yes. I am as she is not to leave the cave for the whole time otherwise she has to start the month all over again." He replied.
"Ok. So we while showing you where you can stay for the night. Breakfast at six no later as the students wake up at seven." Clay said.
"Thanks, where tired after that long flight." Glory said, tiredly.

They were shown to there room and left alone as Glory had collapsed out of tiredness and Deathbringer had to carry her for the third time today. "Deathbringer?" Glory called.
"Yes?" He questioned.
"What we going to do in the cave, it will be so boring." She said whining like a one-year-old dragonet.
"We will see when we get there," Deathbringer said dryly.
"Oh, ok." Glory replied sadly.
After that, they went to sleep one at one side the other at the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 126 26
In a world where everything is far from perfect, there are challenges, risks, failed tasks and so much more. So after Glory and Deathbringer have the...
12.1K 180 12
Wings of fire books 3 and 4 in Deathbringer's point of view. Deathbringer is Pyrriah's best assassin who lives up to his name. And when given a task...
19.2K 225 12
Everything was fine, normal even. Glory didn't have to worry about the constant fear that Deathbringer was going to fall in love with someone else. D...
9.8K 255 65
"From the ashes. The strongest will rise." She said, the eye of Onyx glistening in her talons against the moonlight over head. "I'm going to stop poi...