Yours(lll book of Be mine)

By kiranhafeez

"I maybe a flirt. A big spoil and adrift. Dating maybe is my hobby. I'm maybe of all girls but you..you Aabia... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Meeting with Jerk
Again..!!
Not Again.
New Turn
Preparations.
Engagement.
Never be yours.
Stay Away.
Stay Away 2
It Hurts.
Her Pain,His tears.
Her smiles, His tears.
The Betrayal.
Hate & Revange
Love vs Hate.
Revenge begins.
Salt and lies.

Another Shock.

12.2K 786 116
By kiranhafeez

Aabia's POV.

"How's he now?" Dad asked as he ran to the doctor while I got up from my place.

Life was never like this. One after one we were getting shock. My heart was beating in fear. My Dadu was in that room fighting against death. My eyes were on doctor with hope with he'll give us some good news.

How's he now?" Dad again asked the Doctors.

"It was an heart attack." Doctor informed him and he nodded as he knew.

My eyes went to Dadi Sahib who was crying silently. My own tears were running out of my eyes as its been a week we were here praying for our Dadu who all of sudden got sick.

"But now he's okay?" Waqas Taya g asked the doctor.

"Yes. Its been a week that we are observing him. His condition is better now but don't give him stress now." Doctor said and all brothers looked at each other.

"We can take him home?" Bade Papa (Zarnish's father) asked and Doctors nodded.

"Yes. You can take him. But be careful with him. Any tension would lead him to go through all this again and it will be more dangerous." Doctor said and they nodded.

I saw Dad going in with bade papa and Waqas Taya g. I went to mom who was seated alone.

"Where is Shams?" Asked mom and I looked around to find him.

"He's not here. You want me to call him?" I asked and she shook her head as no.

"Mamu is fine now. You all kids drove to home. We are coming." Mom said and I nodded.

Turning to the girls where I could see Zarnish,Zara, Mahnoor, Roshaane and Maliha Aapi. All were seated sad. Going to Aarib bhai,I stopped and he turned to see me.

"We are going home. Where is shams?" I asked and tried hard to held my tears.

"Hey he's fine now. Don't cry." Bhai said but it made my tears more to escape my eyes.

On one side,I was worried for Aarham who was so far from us and fighting alone with his pain and enemies and here our beloved Dadu was in this condition where we never thought to see him.

"Don't cry. I'll talk to you at home. Shams is gone to bring medicines. I'm going to do paper work. Be strong for all of them." Aarib bhai said and I turn to see all girls who were trying hard to control their tears.

Nodding, I walked to them.

"Girls dadu is getting discharge from hospital so we have to go home to welcome our Dadu." I said to cheer them up which brought a huge smile on their faces.

"I'll make Dadu's favorite soup." It was roshaane and I smiled on her words.

"Sure." I said and we all walked toward the exist.

I saw Shams coming with medicines. I ran to him and stopped him in the way.

"We are going home. Will you come with us?" I asked looking at him who was looking so sad and his eyes were telling that he didn't sleep for few days.

"You go. I'm coming." He said and I gave a nod and walked out.

Soon Shams joined us and he drove the car to home. We all went to our rooms hurriedly to freshen up and changed. In just 15 minutes,we all were gathered again in the living hall waiting for Dadu.

"Shams bhai." I heard Roshaane.

"Is Dadu okay now?" Asked Roshaane and Shams smiled.

"He's perfectly fine now. Don't worry princesses." He said and I smiled as he brought a smile on roshaane's face.

"So is your soup ready?" I asked as I went to her.

"Yes its ready." She said happily and we all smiled.

We heard horns of cars. We ran outside and saw Dadu coming out of the car with a smile as he saw us. Roshaane ran to hug him and we all smiled. Zarnish came forward with a bunch of roses and went closer to Dadu.

"Welcome back Dadu. Don't scared us again." She said and hugged him while I wiped my tears with a smile.

"My princesses." Dadu said looking at all of us.

"Dad come inside." Dad said with the help of Aarib bhai,Dadu stepped in the house while we all followed him.

Dadu went to his room and Dadi sahib followed him while we all settled down in the hall,tired and exhausted. I could see our star of the house Shazam and Sameer become all quite and sad these days.

"Thank God that Dadu is fine now." I looked at Zara who said and we all nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to give this soup to Dadu." Said Roshaane holding the bowl filled with chicken soup.

"Let him rest now. Give him later." Said Shams.

"No please I want to give it now." Said Roshaane and was about to take ahead.

"Roshi." Her feet stopped on the place.

"He must be tired now. Let him rest." As Aarib bhai said,roshaane walked back to kitchen and I smiled as how obediently she agreed.

"Bhai." I called Aarib bhai and went to him.

"I want to talk to you." I said and he nodded.

We both walked out of the house. Going to the lawn,I looked around to confirm we were alone.

"Did you talk to Aarham? Is he okay now? You didn't tell him right?" I asked all the questions running on my mind.

"He's fine. I talked to bhabhi and she informed me that he's recovering. And yes I didn't tell them about Dadu's heart attack." Aarib bhai answered and I nodded.

"Dadu will be okay right?" I asked scared.

"Insha Allah. Now don't think so much and just pray to Allah that Allah keep our loved ones save and happy." He said and I nodded and we both stepped in.

All girls and boys went to their room to have rest. I also went to take some rest. As I lay down on bed,my mobile start ringing. I closed my eyes in frustration and without checking the ID, I picked the call.

"Hello." I said and turned to left side while pulling the blanket on me.

"Miss Aabia." My eyes snapped open on the voice.

"Mr Shah!" As I recognized his voice,I said and pushed the blanket away from my face.

"Wow you recognized me just from my voice. Very impressive miss Aabia. But I told you many times that for you I'm Mir. Only Mir." He started again and I groaned in frustration while taking the mobile aside from my ear for a second.

Taking it back to my ear,I tried to be calm and finish this conversation as soon as I could as I was really tired and wanted to have some peaceful sleep.

"You called for all this?" I asked tried to be calm.

"No actually, I heard about Mr Ahmad. I'm so sorry for that. I hope he's fine now." He said and I nodded as he was watching me.

Realizing, I slapped my head.

"Alhamdulillah he's fine now." I said and again turned to left side with my close eyes.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come but I hope he recover soon." He said and I just keep silent.

"Thank you. Allah Hafiz." I said and as I was about to end the call,his voice stopped me.

"Hey Tulip." My eyes widened on the word he used.

"Excuse me!?" I didn't understand what to say.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Tulip. Hey listen just wanted you to know if you need anything just tell me. I'll be happy to help you." He said and I pulled the blanket on me fully covering my head in it.

"For now I want a peaceful sleep Mr Shahmir. Can I sleep now?" I said while ready to drown into the valley of sleep.

"Can I see you sleeping?" His voice startled me and pulled me out of my dreamland where I was just going to reach.

"Excuse me!? Why would you? And now its enough of talking. Bye." I said and cut the call.

"Idiot." I mumbled while throwing my mobile aside and hugged my pillow to have some sleep.

Zarnish's POV.

Its been a week that Dadu Shifted to home and we all were so glad about that he was recovering soon.
We all were seated in the hall around Dadu who was talking to all of us and Sameer and Shazam were around him,making him smile on their stupid acts.

"Jahan, Waqas." Suddenly Dadu called Jahan papa and Waqas chachu.

"Yes Dad." Said both bothers in union.

"I want to talk to you." Said Dadu and we all waited that what he wanted to to say.

"Yes Dad what happened?" Asked Waqas Chachu.

"I want to see Aabia and Shams's marriage." Said Dadu and deep inside my chest,something broken down.

"You will Dad Insha Allah." Said Waqas chachu.

"But please you recover first." Jahan papa said and Dadu smiled.

"I'm fine now. I just want to tie my grandchildren in this beautiful bound. Let Aarham come and then on next month,we'll do this. What you say?" Dadu said and I looked down to hide my tears.

"Sure Dad. Whatever you say. If you want it happen on next month then it will be on next month." Said my Dad and now it was getting hard for me to sit there.

"I'll just come." I said to Maliha Aapi who was seared next to me.

"Hey sit na. I'm happy about this marriage." She said excitedly and held my arm.

I could just give her a weak smile. But now I knew I had to bear all the words which they were going to say. About the marriage of Aabia and Shams.

"So 25 of march will be perfect." Suddenly Dadu said and I looked up shocked.

So soon!??

I thought as a wave of pain rise in my heart. My eyes went to Shams who was smiling which meant he didn't had any problem and yes why would he. My eyes went to see Aabia who was also smiling telling me that how happy she was.

"It's perfect Dad. Marriage will be on 25." Said Jahan Papa and I held the sofa tightly in my fist to stop the pain rising in my heart.

"You okay Zarnish?" I startled on the voice and looked at Aabia.

Bringing a smile on my dry lips,I nodded and she passed a smile too.

"Start the preparations then. I want my Aabia to get married soon." Said Dadu and I closed my eyes for a second to fade the pain from my eyes.

"Sure Dadu as you say and now get well soon because I have to go back." Aarib bhaiya said and I looked at him.

"Dadu can't you see your this grandchild bachelor!? Tie him with someone please. He's elder one and roaming alone." I said pushing my pain away and walked to my bhai and held his arm.

"Hey you want to kill me! I'm not interested in these marriage kind of things." He said and there his Zeeya Maa came and held his ear in her fingers.

"And without marriage we won't let you go anywhere. We want to see our daughter in-law now." Said Zeeniya Maa and we all nodded with a huge grin.

"Is it necessary to get married? I mean why?" He said and before we could answer,Maliha Aapi came and held his arm from other side.

"Of course its necessary. A life without companion is useless." She said looking at bhai and I noticed something in her eyes for my bhai.

"Really?" Asked bhsi and saw Maliha aapi nodding with a smile.

Both keep looking at each other and I smiled knowing what was happening in their hearts.

"Let's find someone then as my brother agreed for marriage." I said and bhai turned to me shocked.

"I didn't agree. And please leave my marriage topic." He said and freed himself and walked out while we all smiled.

As I turned,I saw Roshaane glaring at me. But as I looked at her carefully, she was not glaring at me but Maliha Api who was standing just behind me. Before I could go to her,she rushed to the stairs and ran from there while I keep standing there thinking what happened to her.

★★~~★★~~★★~~★★

All the day,I just keep listening the marriage talk about Aabia and Shams and this was like someone stabbing my heart again and again.
I was getting tired from hiding my tears and pain. Going out far from them,I went directly to the backyard and sat on the swing and let my tears to come out.

"Ya Allah give me strength." I whispered and closed my eyes.

"Zarnish." My eyes snapped open on the voice.

He was standing in front of me. My eyes tangled with his handsome look. My heart beat increased and so did the pain. The pain of losing him. I keep looking at him who was not mine but why he was not mine.

"What happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked while stepping closer to me.

But I just keep looking at him with silent tears flowing down. He was not mine,this was roaming on my mind and I felt my heart dying. How will I live without him? I thought and stood up and took a step closer to him.

"Shams..." I called him.

"What happened?" He asked again and I start crying more while moving closer to him.

"Why...why...you..are not..!" I stopped and looked at him who was standing in just front of me.

"What I? Why are you crying like this?" He asked and I could see how much concerned he was.

Without thinking anything, I just rested my head on his chest and held him in my arms hugging him and start crying more.

"Zarnish." I heard him calling me but I keep crying.

"Why are you not...!" I paused again and let my all pain go out through tears.

Shams's POV.
"Why are you not...!" She paused again and I tried to understand her incomplete sentence.

I was first shocked to see her crying and then she gave another shock of hugging me. I didn't know how to handle this situation. She was crying badly and this was making me more worried.

"Why I'm not? What you want to say?" I asked as I caressed her head.

"Zari." Again I called her with the name which I promised to never say.

Damn me! What I was thinking to call her like that!??

She pulled back immediately and I saw her looking down while wiping her tears. I looked away either feeling embarrassed.

"I'm..I'm..sorry." She said and tugged her hair behind her ears.

"What happened to you?" I asked again what I wanted to know.

"Nothing I told you na it happens with me sometimes. Its just when I feel some burden on my heart so to lighten it,I cry." She said and I was amazed on her philosophy of crying.

"If you feel bad or some burden then throw it out by yelling or shouting or breaking things but not crying. Never cry again. I mean what's this! You always cry. Is this a solution of problem!" I said and she shook her head looking so cute.

"So you'll cry again?" I asked and I saw her shaking her head as no which made me smile.

"Yell or shout but never cry." Nodding here and there she again gave a smile to my lips.

"And look around it's so dark and you like a brave soldier always found this swing at midnight. Don't you feel scared!?" I asked while slipping my hands in my jeans pockets.

"I like being alone at this time." She said slowly looking down.

"Okay but now go inside." I said and she nodded again and start walking in.

"Cute." Mumbling under my lips with a smile, I followed her.

Shahmir's POV.
"Mir." I opened my eyes on the voice and saw her seated close to me on bed.

"Not again please." I said while pulling my blanket on my face.

"Good morning. Get up." Pulling the blanket away,she said and rested her arms on my chest while moving closer to me.

"How I'm looking? Yellow or red tulip?" She asked and I opened my eyes to see her.

In her orange frock with hair hanging in her left shoulder, she was pulling my heart to her. Cupping her face with my right hand,I caressed her jaw with my thumb and keep looking at her who was looking like a red tulip.

"I must say you look beautiful more in my imagination." I said and she moved back glaring me.

"Mean I'm not beautiful? Its only your imagination!?" She said and I laughed while getting up.

"Mir." She called me again but I didn't turn as I knew it was just in mind not in real.

Getting ready for my office, I was just hoping to see her today. It'd been a week that I haven't see her and it was because of her Dadu who got an heart attack. Having my breakfast, I made my way out with my key of car.

"Without me? How dare you!" I startled on the voice as I sat in my car.

Turning to my next side,I sighed looking at her who was not leaving me alone. With narrow eyes, she was looking at me. I closed my eyes and shook my head to get rid of this hallucination.

"Why I'm so going crazy about her!?" I thought and opened my eyes to see her who was seated still there.

"Will you please leave me alone? You are making me crazy. I'm becoming mad you know." I said while starting the car and looked away from the face which made my heart beat faster.

I knew she was not real. But still,I was having these stupid kind of feelings in my heart whenever I saw her.

"Mir you're fed up with me now right? I know but one thing you listen carefully that if I saw that Aaliya with you today, I'm going to kill her for sure." She said but I didn't replied but I knew this was not worth it.

Taking to my own imagination didn't had anything but waste of time. Sighing, I parked the car in the parking and turned to see her who was seated with her arms folded on her chest.

"You know I wish someday I could see this possessiveness in real Aabia for me. I wish one day, I could hear her calling me Mir. Not in my thoughts or imagination but in reality." I said and she turned to me and I keep looking at her who smiled and on the next second faded away with a smile.

I keep looking at the empty seat where few seconds ago I could see her. Smiling on my own condition, I made my way out of the car and walked into my office.

"Good morning Sir." As I entered,one by one I heard voices of my employees and I was just nodding in answer..

Stopping in front of the Sonia, I looked around to find her among the staff but she was not there.

"Is miss Aabia arrived?" I asked Sonia and she shook her head as no.

"Not yet Sir." She replied and I nodded and walked to my cabin.

Why this girl is always late!??

I thought while taking a seat and to divert my mind and I start doing my work. After an hour,I heard a knock on my cabin's door.

"Come in." I said looking at the file I was examining.

My lips stretched into a smile without looking up as I could recognized the person. The bell in her bracelet rang and her fragrance touched my nostrils tell me that it was her.

"Good morning Sir." And I looked up at her.

In her oranges frock with pony tail,she was looking just like a red tulip. For few seconds, I keep looking at her.

"Good morning. How are you miss Aabia?" I asked while placing the file aside.

"I'm fine Sir. You called?" She asked and I nodded.

"Any work?" She asked and got up from my chair and as I did,I saw her taking steps back.

"Just wanted to see you." I replied and went to her.

She took few more steps back and I smiled looking at her who was again getting scared. Going closer to her,I made way block for her to run away.

"What are you doing? Step aside." She said with a frown.

"And if I didn't then?" I asked leaning closer to her who was looking so tiny in front of me.

"Shah I said move away." She said with much anger in her voice.

"Call me Mir." Leaning closer,I made her moved back and it made her to touch the wall behind her. Placing my right hand on the wall,I keep looking at her who was becoming a very important person for me.

"I missed you." I said looking in her brown captivating eyes.

"Shut up. You again started. Move." She tried to push me but I held her hand on my chest and keep holding it.

"Don't be angry my tulip." I said feeling her hand in mine.

"You're insane." Tried to free her hand,she said and I laughed.

"Maybe." I replied while never averting my eyes from her pretty face.

"What's happening here?" I startled on the voice and turned to see the one who disturbed me.

Aaliya was standing there looking at both of us with dislike. Aabia freed her hand from me.

"I said what's happening? Aaliya asked with anger and Aabia glare at me and I saw her going.

"Aabia listen.." I tried to stop her but Aaliya held her arm and stopped her.

"Why are you drooling over my Shah? Stay away from him. He's mine." Said Aaliya looking at Aabia angrily

"Sure he's all yours. I'm not interested in him." She said and I felt bad on her words.

"Oh so innocent. You think I'm fool? What were you doing few seconds ago with Shah? Such a characterless.."

Slapped!!!..

Words stuck in Aaliya's throat as she received a hard slap from Aabia who was fuming in anger. I was also shocked on what she did.

"How dare you to speak about me like that. Who's character is lose I know very well." Aabia said angrily looking both of us.

"One more thing, be happy with your flirty Shahmir. I'm not interested in him. And you really think he loves you who drool on other girls. Such boys can't love anyone." She said looking at me hatefully and it arched my heart.

"And you Mr. Shah I thought you can change but no you can't. So I'm quitting this job. Do whatever you want." She said giving me another shock and my eyes widened.

"Aabia listen." I called her but she just went out leaving with shock.

"You're still after her. She slapped me and you're running after her." Aaliya said and I looked at her with anger.

"Just get out of my office and from my life." I shouted and ran out to see Aabia but she was not anywhere that means she left.

I stood there thinking about this damn morning. What I thought and what happened.

"Aabia." Taking her name, I walked back to my cabin.

Aabia's POV.
How dare she?

And how dare ge??

Such a Prevert!

I was fuming in anger when I entered my home. Mom and Dad were seated in hall. As I saw them,I stopped and went toward them.

"Aabia why you come back from your office so early?" Dad asked as he saw me.

"I quite." I simply said and saw their shocked expression.

"Don't ask me why. I can't tell you." I said and rested my head in Mom's lap and closed my eyes.

"Okay. Is everything okay?" Dad asked and I nodded.

"Then you quit your job?" Asked Dad and I got and looked at him.

"Don't ask me to join again please Dad." I said while placing my feet on Sofa.

"But at least give me one reason." Dad said and I nodded.

"Okay I'll give you more than 1 reason. My boss that jerk is insane." I saidcsnd trued to control my anger.

"Such flirt person. So cheep. I can't tolerate him around me anymore." I said and looked at my parents who were shocked on my words.

"I hate him." Saying,I just got to without waiting for their words and walked up to my room to have some rest.

"Idiot."

"Jerk."

"I want to kill him."

All I was thinking and fuming in anger. Throwing my shoes away,I fall on my bed and pulled NY blanket on my head and took deep breaths to calm myself.

"Calm down. Now its you and your sleep." I said and smiled with a nod while oulkibg my pillow closer to my chest.

Hugging it,I drown into the valley of sweet sweet dreams of sleep.

★★~~★★~~★★~~★★

Its been two days that I resigned from my job and I was so relaxed and tension free. We all were gathered on breakfast table having our breakfast with pur Dadu. He was smiling on the the jokes of Shazam and we were smiling as our Dadu was smiling.

Pass me the newspaper." Dadi said and Aarib bhai passed the newspaper to Dadu.

As Dadu opened the news paper,his eyes widened and I looked at him confused that what he read.

"Jahan...what's...what's...this?" Said Dadu looking at the newspaper.

"What happened Dad?" Asked Dad worriedly and took the newspaper from Dadu's hand who was going pale.

I was getting scared on my place that what happened all of sudden. I saw Dad's eyes widened more as he read the newspaper.

"Aarib bhai what's happening? I'm getting scared." I said looking at Aarib bhai and I could see how scared he was.

"What happened Dadu?" Asked Aarib bhai worriedly when we saw Dadu's breath start getting heavy.

Dad." I heard Dad who yelled as he saw Dadu getting sweaty.

"Aar...Aarham." Dadu called him and we all ran to Dadu and held him.

Sameer and Aarib held Dadu and walked to the hall while everyone followed them. All ladies were not understanding that what happened all of sudden. I was standing there scared and somewhere I was scared of losing him. Turning to the news paper, I grabbed it from table and opened it to read what was written there. And as I did,my eyes widened on the front page news.

The business tycoon of Pakistan and the CEO of J Companies Mr Aarham Jahan Ahmad got shot three week ago.

The headlines were written on the top of the newspaper which shocked me.

Aarham Jahan Ahmad was being attacked and he was admitted for the last three weeks in the international hospital of Australia.

The next lines made me more worried. I looked at Dadu who was going far from his life and I knew this was because of this news. He read that. He read that news.  I was not understanding how this news leaked out.

"What happened? Why Dadu is feeling pain?" Shazam asked as he saw Dadu rubbing his left arm again.

I thought and ran to him who was breathing heavily.

"Dad calm down. Nothing happened." I heard Dad and  Mom and Dadi sahib looked at them not understanding that what happened all of sudden.

I ran to my Dadu. I WS not going to explain anything to anyone but to Dadu. It was necessary for him to know.

"Call the ambulance." Dad said while I held Dadu's hand.

"He's fine. Nothing happened to him Dadu. Trust me. Aarham is fine." I said and pressed his left arm with my hands.

"Hey Dadu what happened? Please just keep looking at us." Aarib bhai said cupping Dadu's face while Shazam start cleaning the sweat of Dadu's from his forehead.

I was getting tensed. I wanted to cry but it seems tears were not coming out. I was getting weak on the condition of Dadu.

"He read the news of Aarham's attack." I took the courage and said looking at Aarib bhai who get shocked.

I saw my whple famiky getting shock. Mom fell down on the sofa in shock and Sameer looked at me as to know what I said was true or just he heard me wrong. Shazam's hand stopped on  Dadu's forehead while i saw Dadi sahib went back in shock. My own tears rushed out from my eyes looking my all loved one in shock and tensed.

"Dadu he's fine. He's perfectly fine now. Nothing happened to him." Aarib bhai said but I saw Dadu's eyes start closing down.

"Dad." Yelled Hammad, Taya g ,Waqas Taya g and Dad together while I fell aside in shock looking at the lifeless face of my Dadu.

"Aarham." The last words said Dadu before closing his eyes and w all got panicked.

"Ambulance is here." Said Shams who entered the house.

"Hurry up." I heard voice but I didn't look up.

I was just seated there on shock of what just happened. What was happening? What just happened to our house filled with happiness!?

"Aabia get up." I looked up and saw Zarnish who held my arm and made me stand up.

"We're going to hospital. Hurry up." She said and I nodded coming to my senses.

We all drove to hospital and our hearts were just praying for our Dadu who went in operating. Dadi had been shifted to ICU and we were praying for him to come back to life. In his unconsciousness, he was just mumbling Aarham's name.

"Is bhai coming?" I asked Aarib bhai who nodded on my question.

"It will take two days for him to reach." He said and I nodded and just keep praying for my Dadu's life.

Days and nights passed but we didn't stop prating for our Dadu. For his life who was going closer to death with every passing second. My heart was beating in fear and then a ray of hope shined.

"Aarham." I saw him coming with bhabhi in the hospital.

He hugged mom and Dad and then Roshaane while I was just saying Alhamdulillah as my brother was okay. He went to see Dadu and after few seconds, doctors rushed in and Aarham cane making my heart scared. We all were standing outside the ICU to know what was happening. My heart was beating in fear. Something was going to happen and it was scaring me more. Dadu was fighting against death and I really wanted him to win. My lips were silent and so was my heart. No word,no prayer was coming out of my mouth. After 20 minutes ,doctors cane out and Aarham and Aarib bhai ran to him.

"My Dadu...is..is he okay?" Asked Aarham and we all looked at doctors with hope.

"Tell us doctor is Dadu okay?" Aarib bhai asked.

"We are sorry. We couldn't save him." Doctor said and I faltered with shock on the words I heard.

"I'm sorry Mr Jahan but Mr Ahmad is no more." And the bomb blasted on us,on Jahan family.

Everyone went back in shock as we heard the news. No words were coming out from our mouth.

"We are sorry." Doctors said but we were stilled on our places shocked.

"Dadi Sahib." I turned on the yell of bhabhi and saw Dadi sahib unconscious on ground.

"Dadi Sahib." We all ran to her with tears in our eyes.

A/N:: Assalam-o-alikum readers.

How are you??

A long update after a long time isn't? But I hope you all enjoyed it.

This time I'll try to update soon and yes do share your views about the chapter. I'll be waiting.

Till update Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...📖
Keep smiling...😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 38.4K 54
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
350K 20.1K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
174K 2.6K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...