Again..!!

Zarnish's POV.
As I lay down on bed and closed my eyes,the moment again appeared on my eyes,making my heart flutter and beat faster. My eyes snapped open and I put my hand on my heart. It was not for the first time this happened to me. He always gave me these feelings. Since the day I know my heart beats for him. I think since the day when I didn't know the meaning of love.

"Shams." I whispered his name and closed my eyes to see him.

I never went far to see him. He was not far from here. He was always here close to me. In my heart. Whenever I wished to see him I only did to close my eyes and he appeared on my eyes making my heart flutter. Since my childhood I have seen him. He was always so near but still so far. I was never open to him. He was so fun loving and so was I but I never showed myself to him like I'm. I like to keep myself and my feelings hidden. As the time pass His love go stronger in my heart that now I can't imagine to take breath without him.

Today at the Mehndi function I got ready only for him but he didn't even noticed me. I was so disappointed but then when we bumped and fall,his eyes caught me and for the first time I was looking in his eyes so closely. His deep black eyes were fixed on me while I could feel his breath fanning my face. My heart was running a marathon and I wanted that moment never to end. He moved back but I was still under his influence.

Still I was feeling his fragrance around me his warmth near my body. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to feel his fragrance around me. I smiled thinking about him. My eyes closed down with his picture in my eyes and I drawn into sleep.

Shams's POV.
"Bro its your wedding. Hurry up." I said looking at Aarham who was busy in figuring something out in the file.

I was amazed. It was his wedding day and he was lost in his files. I was not understanding him. I always find him this workaholic. He was crazy for his work.  Anyone can see it.

"Its your wedding.  Now close these files and start getting ready." I said as I closed the files and pushed him in the washroom,with his wedding attires.

I smiled looking at his sad face. Standing in front of the mirror I look at myself and think about the feelings Aarham maybe going through. I was amazed that how can someone think about something else on his wedding. I know on my wedding day I'll be the happiest person. My wedding day would be different. Because I will marry the girl I love. My love,my friend Aabia.

Since I came to my senses from childhood I heard her name with me. My mom,dad usually told me that one day I'll marry Aabia and then she will live with me forever. Since those days I dreamt about her. She was the girl of my dream. I was hers. My heart was filled with her love and now the only desire I had in my heart to hear her saying that Shams I'm yours.

Mine." I smiled with the words and turned to see Aarham.

After getting ready me and Aarham walked downstairs and saw his whole family waiting for him. But my eyes searches for her. The one whose smile was my life. My friend and my love. After a lot of argument finally Aarham let go of his mobile and Bluetooth. And at the same time the queen arrived. I turned and look at her who was looking gorgeous in her dark maroon frock with matching jewellery and bangles.

"People we should go now." She said as she step down from the last stair.

I was,so lost in watching her but her voice bring me back and I walked to her.

"By the way you are late." I said and she poked her tongue to me making me laugh.

We all took Aarham out of the house and with much difficulty we made him sit inside the car. Finally the cars start moving toward the hall. We were welcomed by Aarham's in-laws in hall and we all gathered around Aarham who was seated peacefully. I saw Aabia roaming happily and my eyes were stuck on her. I smiled when she rushed to meet her bhabhi. Soon the Nikah ceremony was done and I was happy that my brother finally got married. After the Nikah we all were waiting for bhabhi when suddenly roshaane came and pulled Aarham with her. I smiled as I know what these girls were doing. I sat down on chair and start looking around. Few minutes later I saw my brother Aarham coming with a beautiful smile on his face which make me jump with happiness. Finally he saw his bride and now is smiling.