Love vs Hate.

Third person's POV.

Few hours later.

"Aabia no please. Don't do this." Shahmir shouted looking at Aabia who was going crazy with anger while many tears were leaving her eyes drenching her beautiful face.

"You've made me do this. You've took everything from me. My parents, my family, my happiness everything." She yelled and threw all things down from the dressibg table.

"Dad broke every relation with me." Throwing the vase on the ground, she was going crazy.

"Aabia please listen we'll settle everything. I love you and my love would be enough for both of us." Shahmir said while taking steps ahead toward her carefully pushing the things away with the help of his feet.

"Stop there." She yelled looking at him and then looked down at the many broken pieces of glasses.

Taking a piece of glass, she warned him to stop on his place. His eyes widened and heart trembled in fear. What he could see in her eyes was scaring him. She was going to hurt herself and it was written on her face which made Shahmir more worried.

"Love right. Hell with your love. This wasn't love but your ego of claiming me as yours. Because of this face right you've ruined my life. This face is the reason right!" She said looking at her face in the mirror while that broken piece of glass was still there in her hand, scaring Shahmir on his place.

Her heart was empty of any emotions now. She felt defeated and it was all because of this person who was standing in front of her. Destroying every thing in the room couldn't give her any satisfaction but grew her anger, her grief more. Shahmir slowly tried to move toward her to take that piece of broken glass ftom her hand but she was more fast then him.

"Here." Guving a sharp cut to her left cheek she made him freez on his place while his eyes widened looking at the blood drops falling from her face to her neck covering her in red.

"You liked my this face. Here I've destroyed it." Saying, she gave another cut on the right of her neck just under her jaw line.

"Aabia stop." He yelled feared while he felt his heart will stop.

"I..won't let you...win this game." As the blodd start to flow fastly from her face and neck her eyes started to get blurred.

"I..can never...be yours." Saying, she cut her wrist of right hand and fell down on the floor while Shahmir ran to her.

"Aabia what have you done." Holding her in his arms, he shouted looking at her face covered in blood and her closed eyes which were scaring him more. 

"Now say you...love...me." She uttered these words filled with sarcasm, with much diffuculties as she slowly opened her eyes to see his shocked face.

She smiled a little felt like winning as she thought that now his love will end with her beauty but Shahmir felt his breath stopping with her eyes closing down. She lost her senses in his arms and he felt senseless for few seconds and kept looking at her motionless body covered in blood.

"I won't let you go." He muttered and then came to his senses all of sudden.

"Aabia just hold on." Saying, he took her in his arms and ran out of the room.

He was not in his senses. He was going crazy while her blood was giving stains to his shirt while his face and hands already had her blood on them. As he stepped in hall running, Badi Maa came running to him as she saw Aabia in such condition.

"Manzoor bring the car hurry." He yelled to the driver while going out.

"Badi Maa hurry.  My Aabia." He yelled looking at her who was shocked on her place and then opened the back seat door of the car.