The Betrayal.

Third person's POV.
The atmosphere of the house filled up once again with sadness and tears. The act of Roshane shocked everyone. The question was first appeared in every heart that why Roshaane did that and when they got the answer that why Roshaane cut her wrist, their tension increased. Aarham was worried on his place not only for his sister but for his parents too who were shedding tears. Aabia was shocked too. She was not understanding what should they do now. Evety face was in tension. Every mind was deeply in thought. Aabia looked at Maliha and she could see fear on her face. Maybe the fear of losing her love. Aarib's face was also tensed and scared but Aabia could feel his helplessness too. Her heart arched looking at her beloved relations tangled this much with problems and every heart was trying to get happiness.  As Roshaane got stable, Aabia was sent home with Shams, Zara and Zarnish. In the car, there was only silence and nothing. All cousins were silent. Every one was lost in their own thoughts.

"What you think what Aarham bhai would do now?" It was zara who asked looking at all of them but no one replied and kept asking the same question to themselves.

They reached home but didn't talk to anyone and left to their rooms. Aabia was so much tensed on her place. In just three days, it was her marriage and Aarib and Maliha's Nikkah but now the situation got changed. Roshaane's act changed everything. Was the function going to be held? This question rised again and again in her heart  but there was no answer she could give.

Zarnish's POV.
Two days passed since that incident of Roshaane. I was still in shock.  No one can tell what's happening in other heart.  I could see the tense face of my btother. I didn't want anything at that time but my brother's happiness. I knew, I knew he loves Maliha aapi. Since childhood he was crazy for her. She visits our home every year and I knew it was only to meet Aarib bhai.  And why Aarib bhai choose to work at Turkey. I knew the reason. Because Maliha Aapi stayed there.  I knew his craziness about Maliha Aapi but now what. I knew he was stuck. I hope he wouldn't make any stupid decision. 

Roshaane was shifted to home as she was fine now but she was not talking to anyone and was mostly locking herself in the room. Only Aabia and Aarham were going in her room to meet her. But I was here in my room tensed. Tensed for me and for my brother. Only a day left of Shams and Aabia's  wedding functions to go start and i was going to lose everything.  My Shams my life. He was going to be someone else's.  This thought made me scared and I felt suffocated in the room. Taking my dupatta and sawal, I stepped out of the room.

Looking around, I didn't find anyone there. I thought you take zara with me but then i just took stepped out alone and moved toward the nearby park. Holding the shawl around my shoulders, I entered the park and looked at the people , children playing there. It was 5 of the  evening and this time most of the kids and people came to the park to roam around. The cool breeze was giving a good effect on my nerve.  Choosing a bench at the tree side, I took seat and closed my eyes to seek the peace around me.  But as i closed my eyes, his face appeared to my eyes making the tears come out of my eyes.

"So you love him?" Startled on the voice, I opened my eyes and turned to my left side.

A man was seated there.  He was the  same person stalking Aabia that day. And i talked to him on Aarib bhai's engagement.

"You! What are you doing here?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

"I came to solve our problem." He said and I looked at him confused.

"I love Aabia and you love her fiance right.  So I've a plan." He said taking my attention but I didn't say anything and I kept quite.

"I can't let her be someone else's. So I want your help to make her mine." He said, turned to look at me.