Revenge begins.

Third person's POV.
The atmosphere around was quite sad. The new sun rise brought many changes in many lives. All hearts were sad only few were happy but a fear was there seated in the hearts. The fear of coming time. And the coming time was going to made their fear true.

The white Jahan mansion was shinning in the sunshine. Going to the hall, there could be seen sad faces. Their mind lost in thoughts. The stairs going to the upper side showed the room doors lined in, were shut. Behind those doors someone was lost, maybe thinking of his coming life while someone was scared and happy on getting what was the deeply wish of his heart. The door opened of the left side and Shams came out with serious look on his face, his eyes showed the line of thinking and lack of sleep. Going down with his bag, he had on his shoulder, he was still lost as if he was not there. Not present mentally that time.

He had told everyone about his departure and no one has any problem with that. At the same day, Roshaane and Aarib were also ready to depart.  Aaraham was ready to go wih them to the airport when Shams saw Aarib coming. Both went to Zeeniyah to say their goodbye to her.  She gave her blessings to them and both departed to the airport with their spouses with whom they were going to live, going to share their life happiness and tears with. But both were not ready yet. Not ready to accept this new relation. Zarnish looked at her spouse who was seated but still he was not there. Not  present there. These two days had showed their colour on him. He had completely lost his intrest in life. His eyes got dark circles around his eyes face looking pale and was looking so tired. Happiness seemed to lost from his face.

"Shams." Zarnish called him with much courage but no answer she got from him.

"Shams you okay?" She asked again hoping to get an answer.

But no answer from him. She sighed deeply and looked out of the window of the plane. Her mind was planning thinking ways to get closer to him. Thinking ways of removing Aabia's image from his heart. She wanted to win him at any cost. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on the back of seat while promising herself that she'll win his heart one day.

Shams turned his face to look at her and looked at her calm face. His anger boiled. He never wanted her to sit next to him as his wife because he didn't want her to suffer. Suffer like he was suffering from the pain he had in his heart. But she jumped happily in his hell where he was burning himself and now it was her time also to enjoy this fire of hell which had burnt everything in him, in his heart. He was going to make her realize her mistake of marrying him. Looking straight, he rested her head on the back of the chair and closed his eyes thinking of coming time.

At hospital.
"How's she doctor? I want to see her." Said shahmir getting impatient.

"She's fine now. We have shifted her to the room. You can see her after few minutes." Said doctor and left from there while shahmir fell down on the bench as many tears left from his eyes and heart felt peace as he was praying nothing happened to her.

Badi Maa saw Shahmir crying and went closer to him. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she consoled him but he was not in his own state of mind. He was just thinking about Aabia.  He wanted to see her. To see that if she was okay. His eyes were fixed on the door of operating where Aabia was. His heart was beating unusually. It was scared. Scared on lossing her who was his everything. The door opened up and doctor came out. As Shahmir saw the doctor, he ran to him with a hope on his face.

"Is she okay?" He asked impatienly.

"She's fine." Doctor's word brought a new life in him and a smile touched his lips.

"Can i see her?" Asked Shahmir but doctor nod in negative.

"Not now. We'll shift her to the room soon then you can see her." Said doctor and left grom there while Shahmir cleaned his eyes with a smile and walked back to the chairs to sit on.