Engagement.

Shahmir's POV.
I was looking at the card I was holding. My blood was boiling and my eyes were not believing on what they were looking at.

"Aabia and Shams." I read again that names

I felt my heart stabbed with something when I saw her name with someone else. Her engagement card was in my hand telling me that why she was not coming to office since two days. I felt restless seeing her name with someone else. I tore the card on next second and threw it aside.

"This cannot be happened." I shouted and ran toward my room

Zarnish's POV.

Today was the day when I was going to lose my Shams. My life was going to be someone else's. Shams was going far from me. It was evening and the lights turned on. The Jahan mansion start lightening and I could see every face smiling.

"Zarnish beta." I turned on the voice and saw zeeniya aunty standing.

"Beta you should start getting ready. And please check if Aabia start getting ready." Zeeniya aunty said and I nodded.

I made my way to Aabia's room.  As I opened the door I saw her laying on her bed reading a book.

"Aabia." I called her and moved toward her.

"Girl you are still laying. Hurry up." I said but she didn't move.

"Aabia." I called her and sat on bed and took that book from her hand

"It's your engagement and you are reading this stupid novel." I said and she smiled.

"I know it's my engagement. But see I'm..I'm feeling scared." I heard her.

"Scared?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm scared." She said and held my hands.

"Why are you scared Aabia?" I asked worriedly.

"You sure this decision I took is good? I mean he's good,very good but still I'm feeling scared." She said and I smiled.

"That's okay. I think it happened to every girl. And about him,don't think too much. He's too good. And he loves you a lot. You'll stay happy with him." I said assuring her.

"He loves me!" She said and my heart broke down into many pieces.

"Of course. He's crazy for you." I said with a fake smile and my eyes start filling with tears

"Now don't think too much." I said while getting up to hide my eyes from her and went to wardrobe.

"Feel happy and start getting ready. The beautician would be here at any minute." I was saying and trying hard to control my tears.

"Zarnish you okay?" I heard her and I immediately wiped that tiny tear which escaped from my eye.

I turned to her with a forceful smile on my lips and nodded,tried to show myself happy. I went closer to her with her dress in my hand.

"Hurry up. Get ready." I said while passing dress to her.

She looked at me but I pushed her toward changing room and went out of her room. My tears were ready to come out. I was in my own thoughts when I bumped with someone.

"Sorry you okay?" I looked up at the voice.

My heart caught by someone as I saw my heart taker standing in front of me and his dark black eyes on me,concerned. I keep looking at him. Nothing was in my control. He was wearing a maroon shirt with black jeans. Beautifully cut hair,his thin bread,his sleeved folded on his forearms everything was so captivating. I felt myself losing in his that black eyes which were fixed on me. This man I loved since I came to know the meaning of love was now going far from me. He was going to be someone else's. This thought made my tears to flow out of my eyes.