Salt and lies.

Third person's POV.
The night was spread around bringing the moon up high on the sky and the stars shinning around it. The moon light was brightening the night and the cool breeze was making the night beautiful but there were some hearts who were living the moments with tears. Where someone was sad and the other was shedding tears, where someone was crying on losing someone, their destiny was smiling on their tears because they all were unaware of the coming time. The salt they were shedding in the tears which were of grief on losing their love were going to be shed once more but for the one, they were tied by the destiny.

In this bright night, there could be seen a huge bungalow whose huge and big walls around it were covering it. Going throw the huge gate there could be seen a huge lawn and a perfect garden which could pull anyone's heart. The stairs going up to the second floor showed the rooms in a line and a beautiful small hall on the right but a person could be seen standing in front of a room door thinking to knock it or not. His hand placed on the door but he couldn't knock it and put his forehead on the door along with his right hand while a sigh escaped his lips.

"Bia why are you so difficult?" He whispered and moved back few steps while eyes fixed on the room door.

His smiled and hand went to his heart. Shahmir kept looking at the door for few seconds and then walked to the room next to Aabia's room. It was just like she said. They were not sharing the same foom. But he didn't let her stay in another room but made her live in his room and he took another room next to hers.

He wanted to see her. To see her wound which was bleeding because of her laughs. But the room was locked and he couldn't knock. He didn't want to disturbed her. Maybe she was sleeping. But his heart was not at rest. He just wanted to see her before he doze off. Sitting up on his bed, he got up thinking something and  went down stairs running. Going to the kitchen,he opened the cabinet where duplicate keys of all rooms were kept. He took the keys and walked up again toward ber room. Slowky inserted the key in the key hole, he unlocked the door and pushed it slowly. The room was dipped in dark but the moon light throught the window was coming inside, providing a little light to see and walk. He walked slowly ahead toward her who was deeply in sleep. She was laying on the right side of bed, laying striaght, her one hand was placed on pillow next to her head while other on her stomach. Shahmir  sat down on the ground on his knees while his eyes never averted from her face which was making his heart to beat differently. Her wounds were clear to his eyes and his heart arched to see her like this.  There were still some blood marks on the  bandages which she had on her face and under the jaw.

"You've hurt me by hurting yourself Bia. It hurts to see you like this." Caressing her face a little, he whispered.

He kept looking at her for few seconds and then held her hand in his. Placing a soft kiss on her knuckles, he placed her hand back and got up from the ground. Looking at her once, he left the room and slowly closed the door. It was a relieve for him now that she was okay. He could sleep now. Smilingly, he went to the room and jumped on his bed to doze off into sleep.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"My love what are you thinking?" Asked Jahan looking at Zeeniya who was laying on bed but lost in her thoights.

It was mid night and she was still awake. This made Jahan worried. Moving closer to her, he held her hand and she looked at him with tears shinning in her eyes.

"What happened? What are you thinking?" Asked Jahan as his fingers slowly caressed her jaw.

"I'm sorry." She said and few tears left her eyes.

"Why? Why are you sorry?" He asked and Zeeniya tried to sat up.

"Now tell me." Helping her in sitting up, asked Jahan and Zeeniyah held his hand.