-War- Taegi

Bởi Sanfrantokyo_ghoul

"I don't want to lose someone precious to me again," Taehyung said. "I don't want to lose you." "I'm not go... Xem Thêm

World War II
News
Parting
Longing
He then fell hopelessly in love
Coincidence
Try not to think about it..
Boom-
The Rain
The Dawn
Breakfast Sandwiches
Solemn Silence
A Love Rival
I've got you now.
Unexpected.
One final battle
Where did it all go wrong?
None of us deserved this (END 1/3)
The Rain (END 2/3)
The Ending

I'm in love...right?

399 28 4
Bởi Sanfrantokyo_ghoul

It began snowing again.

December drew closer as the fields started piling up with snow, white powder. The soldiers were given a day off because of the snow, and also because the nurses are coming in today. Yoongi sat near the window as he scribbled on a crumpled up piece of paper. The smell of firewood filled the small cabin and Yoongi scrunched up his nose. Everyone else was huddled around the small fire built in the even smaller fireplace as Yoongi sat alone with his letter in lap. He paused and brought his hands up to his mouth to warm them up, he looked down at his letter and grinned painfully.

'In my dreams...' He continued, letting his hair fall in front of his eyes.

The air was colder than he remembered.

'I kissed you.'

-

"Are you okay?" Taehyung whispered he glanced to his left at the pale, familiar face.

"Yeah." He replied as a faded smile grew wider on his face. Both of the boys, now men, could not believe their eyes. In front of them was their friend who was there for them their entire life, but then leaving with no hope of return. But here they are. Staring into each other's eyes as if they were trying to catch up to what each other was up to during all these years.

"You?" Yoonhyun asked Taehyung's smile faded a bit as silence drowned the coffee shop.

"Something...happened after you left." Yoonhyun's smile faded as well and the look on his face told Jimin everything.

"So Yoongi did confess-."

"Yeah." Taehyung interrupted him gently.

"He told you before you left, right?" Yoonhyun nodded.

"Gosh, I wondered why I didn't say anything." He forced a chuckled, Taehyung caught it. (Like he always does.)

"Yoonhyun...are you in lo-."

"I started writing." He cut in, turning towards Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung tucked his chin in and gulped down those words and buried them in the back of his head.

"I know." He answered. Yoonhyun raised a brow.

"I never knew you read." Taehyung slapped him on his head as Yoonhyun held his hands in front of him protectively.

"Yo, yo, calm down." He smiled again, sending electricity all over Taehyung.

"I missed you." He finally said. Taehyung rested his head on Yoonhyun's shoulder and replied.

"Me too."

-

"You don't have control over my life." Jimin spat. Yooran left as soon as the information was delivered, leaving Jimin and his mother alone in the overly large living room.

"In this case, I do, I am your mother."

"Step." Jimin hissed, uncrossing his arms, letting them hang on his sides.

She looked as if she was offended, but then cleared her throat, holding a strong gaze with Jimin.

"She is everything men look for in a woman, what more do you need?" Jimin felt his eyes roll on its own, a giggle escaped his lips.

"You wouldn't understand." Jimin jerked his chin like how Jungkook used to do it when he's frustrated.

"You married my father for his money, after all." The fire seemed to burn in her eyes as her hands became fists.

"You know nothing about-."

Jimin cut her off.

"I know everything." Her shoulder rose as her lips quivered.

"And I won't go in detailed, but if I did..." Jimin shook his head. The woman's nose flared, stomping one of her feet hard on the marble floor.

"You will marry that girl!" Jimin felt like crap again, his muscles tensing up.

"And don't even think about calling that Jungkook." She spat.

Jimin felt a shiver down his spine, he wasn't used to hearing other people calling his name. It made his stomach knot.

"He's probably going to die in those battlefields anyways." He felt his entire body shake.

"You take that back." Jimin hissed, raising his voice for the first time.

She raised her chin and smirked. Just like any evil stepmother would do.

"As if anyone would love a stray like you." Jimin's heart quivered as the memories flooded back to him.

"Oh, I know." She continued, seeing through Jimin's weaknesses. "How much pain you were in, how miserable you were back then." Jimin shook his head as he took a step back, almost tripping.

"You don't know me." He whispered, opening the door with his shaking hands.

"You'll never know me."

-

"You have a girlfriend."

"So?"

"What do you mean so-." Jungkook interrupted Jimin with another tender kiss.

"So," Jimin pushed him away, trying to contain himself after his first kiss was stolen.

By a dude.

"I'm not going to help you cheat."

"Are you gay?" Jimin's brows shot up.

"Why do you care?" Jimin complained, trying to get pass Jungkook. He slammed both of his arms onto the wall behind Jimin and shook his head.

"Because you make me feel things." Jimin didn't get it. He didn't get this at all.

"What about Soomin?" He pressed, Jungkook seemed to ignore his warning and cupped his cheeks with one hand.

"Who's that again?" Those words dripped with sarcasm.

"Your girlfriend."

"That was a rhetorical question." Jungkook grinned before Jimin could say another word he placed his lips on Jimin's once more.

"Wait, no stop, Jungkook."

"No." Jungkook pressed, biting Jimin's bottom lip.

"Jungkook-."

"I said no." Jimin felt Jungkook's hands slip around his waist, his fingers somehow caught between his belt and his pants.

"Jungkook listen-."

"Nope."

"My first kiss." It came out as a sob, Jimin didn't know why.

"Th-That's what you're worried about?" Jungkook sounded surprised, leaning back to observe Jimin's face that was hidden behind his arms.

Jungkook lowered his voice into a soft whisper.

"Is your first kiss that important?" Jimin nodded in response, wiping the tears that did not stop.

Jungkook wasn't used to seeing Jimin like this. Jimin in his memory was always smiling, giggling or cracking up to one of his many bad jokes. The Jimin in front of him wasn't smiling, there were tears in his eyes and on his cheeks. His eyes were in lines, not because of laughter, but because of sorrow.

Jungkook finally snapped out of it, he cupped Jimin's cheeks with one hand and held the back of his waist protectively.

"Sorry." He muttered, peeking at Jimin's face as he sobbed.

"Sorry." He repeated, brushing some strand of hair out of Jimin's face.

"I don't want you to become a bad person." He sobbed like a child. Jungkook raised a brow, continuing to wipe the tears away from his plump cheeks.

"Please don't cheat on her..." Jimin almost pleaded, putting a hand on Jungkook's chest which by now was pounding louder than he expected.

"I can't, even if I try, I can't." Those words slipped Jungkook's tongue, he slammed his mouth shut, his face heating up.

Jimin looked up, finally, with his tear-filled eyes, he blinked twice.

"Why not...do you not love her?" He asked, tilting his head in a way Jungkook thought was picture worthy.

He shook his head and grinned like a silly puppy.

"Not with you in my life...no." Jimin felt his breath was caught up in his throat. He flustered with his words as his mind try to take in what was happening.

"I...wh-." He stuttered, unsure of what to do at that sudden confession.

"When did you-."

"Since the day I met you." Jungkook interrupted him, none of them minded the distance of their faces from each other.

"It was like love at first sight, sort of?" Jimin sniffled, running his fingers through his brown hair.

"Jungkook." He looked down at the older and cocked his head.

"Do you love me?" He said, more like taunted. Jungkook stopped.

Jimin sighed, a grin returning to his face.

"I knew it." Jungkook blinked twice as Jimin jerked his chin up to meet Jungkook's eye.

"I don't believe in love at first sight." He explained vaguely, wriggling free of Jungkook's grasp.

"If you think you can have me so easily, good luck." Jimin took a few steps away from Jungkook and put on a smirk Jungkook's never seen before but gave him butterflies in his stomach.

"But I'd like to see you try." He felt his heart jump right into his stomach as a giggle escaped the older's lip.

-

"Oh. My. God."

"What, what?"

"Jungkook broke up with Soomin."

"Are you kidding me? Why?"

"Dunno, heard he started liking someone else."

"Wow, of course, it's Jungkook, international playboy, am I right?"

"Stop yourself."

Jimin grinned to himself as he overheard over a dozen of conversation involving Jungkook's breakup. He reminded himself over and over that it had nothing to do with him, but he couldn't help but put a grin on his face as if he was proud. He spent his night wondering what Jungkook meant to him.

How many nights he spent just thinking about him was unbelievable, Jungkook wasn't just good looking. He was Godly. The way his hair looked every second block during English and his intense gaze when he looks at the board. How he averts his gaze when he talks to Soomin. (Jimin caught on to that quicker than he expected). And he couldn't believe Jungkook confessed to him like that...but...

-

God, he wanted to kiss Jimin again. The way his lips felt on Jungkook's was unbelievable. How soft his lips were compared to Soomin was also a fact. Jungkook groaned and flopped onto his bed.

How can he ever make him his?

-

"Hyung." Jimin stopped in his tracks. It's been a month since they last properly talked to each other. And it was driving both of them crazy.

"Yes?" Jimin replied with more enthusiasm than he wanted, and Jungkook seemed to notice.

"How about like?" Jimin raised a brow, causing Jungkook to crack up, realizing that his sentence made no sense.

"I like you." Jimin's felt his heart skip a beat.

"A lot, I like you very much." Jimin nodded, forgetting how close he was to him as Jimin slowly backed up against the wall.

"We're still in school, maybe if-." Jungkook connects his lips with Jimin's, interrupting all his thoughts.

"I'm still not good with the love thing," Jungkook whispered, he smiled into the kiss.

"Don't worry." Jimin sighed, his hips hugging Jungkook's perfectly.

"We'll work our way up."

Jungkook can't say he was in love, so he had to take what he said that day back. But if Jimin wasn't in his life then he would be devastated. He just couldn't get enough of Jimin's laughter, seeing his eyes turn to lines when he smiled and how much he felt that they were meant for each other.

'Man...I'm definitely in love.' 

-----------

a/n: Why am I Jungkook though. 

I might add some bonus stuff, comment stuff u want to read (Fluff? Smut? A little bit of both? ChanBaek? Taegi? Jikook?) 

Stuff like that. 

kekekeke....I'm ready for the responses. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.1K 408 11
Wait. Wait for me,Don't forget me,I promise,I'll miss you. Will you REALLY wait?Will you forget?Did you break the promise?Will you miss that person b...
750 48 20
"I never stopped loving you y/n please try to remember me" Yoongi whispered into her ear. As she laid there with a slim to no chance of waking up. He...
269K 20.8K 47
"But words will never hurt me." in which those words are a lie //trigger warning// bullying #SerendipityAwards
26.2K 1.2K 20
Everyone is blaming Jin for this, and he was tired of it. Even Namjoon is slowly drifting away. Jin would rather die. - It was just a party, and a ca...