Hangman » Yoongi✓

By jinsinner

BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes... More

HANGMAN
PT1: LIVING HELL
PT2: ROGUE
PT3: VIDEO
PT4: CHASE
PT5 : CAPTURE
PT6 : BRAIN DAMAGE
PT7 : STUPID
PT8 : HANGRY
PT9 : A
PT10 : FRENEMY
PT11 : CARS
PT12 : MOTEL
PT13 : RULES
PT15 : LU-HAN
AUTHOR
PT16 : MIN WHO
PT17 : SLIPPED DEATH
PT18 : MEMORY
PT19 : SECRET REVEAL
PT20 : LAST TIME
PT21: CLOCKS TICKING
PT22: FILES
PT23: LOST
PT24: AMNESIA
PT25 : MEETING LIGHT
PT26: A CRUEL BEING
PT27: EPILGUE
PT28: Finish !

PT14 : DESTRUCTION

2.8K 134 33
By jinsinner

[14]

It had turned to three weeks, and I no longer spoke or stayed around Bighit, any missions that were assisted over in that part of Seoul were done effectively, I didn't stuff around and do the dilly.

I neither spoke to Min Suga nor Bangtan.

It was simply too dangerous, unless we blew up the whole company, I'd finally feel safe and calm, but I knew it wasn't all that easy. I could be killing innocent people, and it would be all my own doing.

"Lark?" Esme had questioned, hitting her spoon on the bridge of her nose while she sat beside me, eating coconut yogurt while our legs dangled off the building.

I scrunched my nose and looked away from the city below us and towards my sister. We were currently resting on the biggest building in Seoul, looking below the millions of people walking the night roads, along with the colourful lights.

My short, raven hair blew against the strong wind, letting off a calming facade, even when I had the unsettling, and cold feeling in my heart.

"Yes?" I asked, Esme gave me a worried look, a pout fell onto her lips as she discarded the yogurt container and spoon beside her.

I think she realised how out of it I had been for the past few weeks, and how I didn't play as much as I used to. Usually I was mischievous, and didn't care about my well being, nor about the people around me. But now- something just struck me.

I was more analysing now, something inside of me changed and I no longer wanted to be the most famous assassin in South Korea, I no longer wanted to put my family in danger, I wanted a different life, if only I had pointed myself in another direction.

"Do you think you'll ever have a family?" She nervously asked, a shallow breath left her lips as she spoke again. "Or will I even?"  She quickly looked down when I looked towards her.

"I sometimes yearn it E, but then I remind myself how unexpected death is." I sighed. E looked teary, she was either on her period or she had really started realising the consequences for what I had started.

"But that doesn't mean you'll have the consequences I will, you'll be fine." I continued, giving E a wary and weak smile before immediately dropping it.

"Well..." She hopelessly tried to change the subject, I guess she wasn't ready for that conversation, and she was hoping to never have to. "What would your lover be like?"

I gave her a sharp look. And she nervously looked down and gulped.

I wasn't going to leave her frantic, as I hummed and rested my hands behind me to hold myself up, I spoke. "I'd like a man....that–" I took a deep breath and thought on it. Who would I want?

"Someone who's elegant, but stoic. Someone who wants to look after me when I get sick, or someone who would actually care for me. They'd even stitch me up, because they know, they know I hate needles, and they know I'de hurt myself if I even tried to fix myself."

I held the pain in. This conversation was reminding me too much of my parents and not even that but more, and my eyes started to burn as I shut them tight, as a shaky breath left my chapped lips.

"But I'll die soon anyway...There's no use."

That was it.

I stood silently, my heeled boots making a strange sound on the roof top. Esme gave me a worried look and tried to follow as I was ready to jump off the edge, leave somewhere to control my emotions, Esme understood me, and didn't try to frantically halt me to no use.

"Don't wait for me."

Before I jumped, Esme gave me a teary look, and pushed a stray blonde thread of hair behind her ear, before pointing straight towards my heart.

"You Lark Piper, are not going to die. You're to strong for that shit."

.          .          .          .

"Where have you been?!" Esme hurriedly asked, walking up to me as I stepped through our mansions doors, covered in blood, sweat and maybe even a glint of tears in my eyes.

I dropped the gun on the floor, before kicking it and watching as it flew down the corridor and to Esme's feet.

"I did my job."

"Who was it this time? I didn't tell you about anyone." E asked confused, worriedly looking over my persona.

"JYP, they were trying to track me." I sighed tiredly, and brushed my fingers through my short raven hair. "After the mission with Ashley, We thought they were all terminated. But it turns out three of them are still alive."

"Which ones?" Esme asked, grabbing onto my shoulder, and signalling me to continue talking as she assisted me through the halls and towards my bedroom.

"Yugyeom, Mark and Jackson. They aren't too happy about me killing their team mates." I sighed, as Esme placed me onto my bed before leaving to turn the bath on.

Hearing the sound of warm water hitting into the bath really made my legs weaken, I was exhausted, killing their manger was easy, but getting back out of the company without getting seen was harder then it looked.

Esme came back out, and sat with me on the bed. "Well then we need to kill them, I'll find some information for you."

"Thank you." I sighed before standing and walking into my large bathroom, stripping before hopping into the bubbly water.

The bath room was abnormally large, the shower was glass stained, the walls were marble, the flooring was glass, underneath it was glitter gold, somehow the newest thing in Seoul 2100?

Esme had obviously left towards her laptop, the sound of a smash rung through my room made it obvious she broke something, like pure usual, and tried to fix it back up.

While I only sat into the tub for ten minutes, I watched the blood swirl into the water and bubbles, I used to think it was a pretty sight, but for some reason my eyes deceived me and made me feel unwell.

I cocked my head on the side of the tub, and closed my eyes, slowly rubbing my hands over my body to get the blood off my skin.

Till the door burst open, and Esme was sweating. Worry was plastered onto her face, and she looked ready to cry over someone deceased, my eyes widened, I hated seeing her like that, but it was a face I saw more and more on the daily.

"Some-someones here..."

That's when I heard the havoc.

I immediately stood and wrapped the towel around me before ordering Esme to grab the first pair of clothes she could. I changed efficiently, into a red striped turtle neck and easy black jeans before sprinting down the hall.

Dodging one of our maids, who was terrified and hid herself behind the wall, the crashing and anger came from the kitchen. And when my body turned itself around the corner. Poised and ready to attack.

Until.

A bloody asshole slammed me into the wall.

"That sweater is fucking disgusting you wrench, take it off." I spat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 13.6K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
430K 18.3K 67
"You looked at what was inside the SD card, didn't you?" Soomi deadpanned, your best friend knew your natural curious nature all too well. "Hehehe yo...
375K 8.9K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
11.9K 943 56
"Where the hell am I?!" He shrieked, stumbling over his feet like a newborn deer. He was a panicking mess, spinning around in circles to see the unfa...